LSD/hallucinogen therapy - Page 5 - Social Anxiety Forum
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #81 of 100 (permalink) Old 11-08-2017, 01:35 PM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 3,978
@finallyclosed

Don't you think some of the **** you've taken, that you listed in this thread, led to you're stroke at 35? lol

I've taken LSD multiple times, many years ago. I never had a bad trip, but it did nothing for me.

Post trip I just felt grimy and spaced out, and just meh for a couple of days.

At the end of my drug experimentation, I was a scrawny, nervous weakling, and nothing more.

If youv'e got any sense people, don't risk experimenting with any drugs.
The Notorious D.B.L is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #82 of 100 (permalink) Old 11-08-2017, 03:20 PM
on a silent sea
 
MadnessVertigo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 728
There's a mailing list that sends news about clinical trials in this area:

http://www.maps.org/?pk_campaign=201...k_kwd=top-logo
MadnessVertigo is offline  
post #83 of 100 (permalink) Old 11-08-2017, 03:42 PM
Hand Solo
 
Chevy396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Colorado
Language: Wookiee
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Beale View Post
@finallyclosed

Don't you think some of the **** you've taken, that you listed in this thread, led to you're stroke at 35? lol

I've taken LSD multiple times, many years ago. I never had a bad trip, but it did nothing for me.

Post trip I just felt grimy and spaced out, and just meh for a couple of days.

At the end of my drug experimentation, I was a scrawny, nervous weakling, and nothing more.

If youv'e got any sense people, don't risk experimenting with any drugs.
Not hallucinogens, no. And my cardiologist thinks it's a genetic heart defect. My grandpa had the same thing. She did say that my past cocaine and alcohol use probably made it worse though. Since hallucinogens helped me quit doing all of that, other than occasional light drinking, then I would say that they were actually beneficial for my health.
Chevy396 is offline  
 
post #84 of 100 (permalink) Old 11-09-2017, 10:14 PM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Somewhere Inbetween
Language: Gibberish
Gender: Male
Age: 24
Posts: 3,444
Interesting thread.

Bleh.
naes is offline  
post #85 of 100 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 03:04 AM
Permanently Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: SO50
Posts: 6,285
My Mood: Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Beale View Post
@finallyclosed

I've taken LSD multiple times, many years ago. I never had a bad trip, but it did nothing for me.

Post trip I just felt grimy and spaced out, and just meh for a couple of days.
Did you at least not laugh your tits off for hours until it got painful?

Stumbled across some liberty caps the other day - used to go out for hours looking for them but no success, and when I dont want them, they appear in front of me !!
SFC01 is offline  
post #86 of 100 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 03:42 AM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 3,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by finallyclosed View Post
Not hallucinogens, no. And my cardiologist thinks it's a genetic heart defect. My grandpa had the same thing. She did say that my past cocaine and alcohol use probably made it worse though. Since hallucinogens helped me quit doing all of that, other than occasional light drinking, then I would say that they were actually beneficial for my health.
Well if taking LSD helps you quit doing other **** that's worse for you, then you gotta do what you gotta. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC01 View Post
Did you at least not laugh your tits off for hours until it got painful?

Stumbled across some liberty caps the other day - used to go out for hours looking for them but no success, and when I dont want them, they appear in front of me !!
Oh yes, I laughed for what seemed liked entire nights and well into dawn, until I formed a six pack on that ****. lol

It never did anything positive long term, open my mind, or any of that bollocks, and I've had some crazy good trips.

I did abuse drugs though. I once took LSD, E, Hash, booze and ****ing lighter fluid together, so maybe that's why I never received any positive effects. lol

All drugs ever did for me was make me jumpy as ****, like someone with PTSD, and feel like **** when I came down.

I'm not aware of any negative long term side effects of my 2 years of messing with drugs though, or any positives, and can't blame my SA etc on my drug faze I don't think.

I never tried shrooms btw. I spotted some massive, i believe edible mushrooms the other day which I wanted to fry, in Nottinghams Arboretum, but no doubt dogs and the locals had pissed all over em. lol
The Notorious D.B.L is offline  
post #87 of 100 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 03:56 AM
Permanently Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: SO50
Posts: 6,285
My Mood: Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Beale View Post
Well if taking LSD helps you quit doing other **** that's worse for you, then you gotta do what you gotta. lol



Oh yes, I laughed for what seemed liked entire nights and well into dawn, until I formed a six pack on that ****. lol

It never did anything positive long term, open my mind, or any of that bollocks, and I've had some crazy good trips.

I did abuse drugs though. I once took LSD, E, Hash, booze and ****ing lighter fluid together, so maybe that's why I never received any positive effects. lol

All drugs ever did for me was make me jumpy as ****, like someone with PTSD, and feel like **** when I came down.

I'm not aware of any negative long term side effects of my 2 years of messing with drugs though, or any positives, and can't blame my SA etc on my drug faze I don't think.

I never tried shrooms btw. I spotted some massive, i believe edible mushrooms the other day which I wanted to fry, in Nottinghams Arboretum, but no doubt dogs and the locals had pissed all over em. lol
Yeah I never got any benefits after taking LSD - I abused a lot more than 2 years so you should be ok. 7 E's, 2g of speed, some coke, weed, beer and LSD in one day - started with the beer at 11AM and ended Monday morning at work !!

I prefer shrooms as you can dose easy enough, and they only last the for a few hours, rather than what seems like an eternity on LSD. The comedown from shrooms is not that bad.

You just gotta find the right way to consume - we tried making a soup once with them, but then got stoned and forgot all about them so they were ruined, we just took the rest by rolling them up in balls and swallowing them as quick as possible.
SFC01 is offline  
post #88 of 100 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 04:13 AM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 3,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC01 View Post
Yeah I never got any benefits after taking LSD - I abused a lot more than 2 years so you should be ok. 7 E's, 2g of speed, some coke, weed, beer and LSD in one day - started with the beer at 11AM and ended Monday morning at work !!

I prefer shrooms as you can dose easy enough, and they only last the for a few hours, rather than what seems like an eternity on LSD. The comedown from shrooms is not that bad.

You just gotta find the right way to consume - we tried making a soup once with them, but then got stoned and forgot all about them so they were ruined, we just took the rest by rolling them up in balls and swallowing them as quick as possible.
Oh you were worse than me.

I knew people who were way worse than you and wondered why the **** they bothered, because they never really appeared to be high tbh lol. Ridiculous tolerance levels.

Anyway, I havn't touched anything for about 16 years now and havn't touched a drop of alcohol for nearly 3 years. **** all that ****.

Only thing I'm interested in taking now is testosterone, and should get blood work done and look into that more.
The Notorious D.B.L is offline  
post #89 of 100 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 04:36 AM
Permanently Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: SO50
Posts: 6,285
My Mood: Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Beale View Post
.

Anyway, I havn't touched anything for about 16 years now and havn't touched a drop of alcohol for nearly 3 years. **** all that ****.
Never say never, we'll sort a night out and get you back on the drugs no problem. Make sure you bring a new marrow.
SFC01 is offline  
post #90 of 100 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 07:02 AM
Hand Solo
 
Chevy396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Colorado
Language: Wookiee
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC01 View Post
Yeah I never got any benefits after taking LSD - I abused a lot more than 2 years so you should be ok. 7 E's, 2g of speed, some coke, weed, beer and LSD in one day - started with the beer at 11AM and ended Monday morning at work !!

I prefer shrooms as you can dose easy enough, and they only last the for a few hours, rather than what seems like an eternity on LSD. The comedown from shrooms is not that bad.

You just gotta find the right way to consume - we tried making a soup once with them, but then got stoned and forgot all about them so they were ruined, we just took the rest by rolling them up in balls and swallowing them as quick as possible.
My friends and I once had to split a small bag of shrooms among like 7 people, so we ground them up and mixed it in with some schnapps, then took turns taking shots of it. It really helped make the trip come on smoother and faster I think. And it didn't taste like shrooms, which is another plus.
Chevy396 is offline  
post #91 of 100 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 07:10 AM
Permanently Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: SO50
Posts: 6,285
My Mood: Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by finallyclosed View Post
My friends and I once had to split a small bag of shrooms among like 7 people, so we ground them up and mixed it in with some schnapps, then took turns taking shots of it. It really helped make the trip come on smoother and faster I think. And it didn't taste like shrooms, which is another plus.
yeah, when we were rolling them up in little balls, sometimes they would unravel in your throat, wasnt the best taste.
SFC01 is offline  
post #92 of 100 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 09:53 AM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 3,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC01 View Post
Never say never, we'll sort a night out and get you back on the drugs no problem. Make sure you bring a new marrow.
The Notorious D.B.L is offline  
post #93 of 100 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 01:32 PM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 3,978
The Notorious D.B.L is offline  
post #94 of 100 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 01:42 PM
Permanently Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: SO50
Posts: 6,285
My Mood: Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Beale View Post
We did some things like that on acid - seemed a good idea at the time.

Maybe we can try something like this on our mountain trip this year !!

Oh yeah, thats right, its official that I`m coming Bealey my brummy friend.
SFC01 is offline  
post #95 of 100 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 02:01 PM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 3,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC01 View Post
We did some things like that on acid - seemed a good idea at the time.

Maybe we can try something like this on our mountain trip this year !!

Oh yeah, thats right, its official that I`m coming Bealey my brummy friend.
If only a marrow was someone involved in that lot lol.

I went to a job interview tripping once after lengthy exploration of local woodland with a few mates.

All I can remember is it felt like I had no body and was just a floating head being interviewed, and never hearing **** from the company ever again lol.
The Notorious D.B.L is offline  
post #96 of 100 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 02:16 PM
Permanently Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: SO50
Posts: 6,285
My Mood: Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Beale View Post
All I can remember is it felt like I had no body and was just a floating head being interviewed, and never hearing **** from the company ever again lol.
Would have been funny as **** if they gave you the job there and then !!
SFC01 is offline  
post #97 of 100 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 02:23 PM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 3,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFC01 View Post
Would have been funny as **** if they gave you the job there and then !!
lol I really can't remember anything from it apart from the woodland, the steel shutters to the factory and the sensation of just being a floating head. **** knows what the job role was or what they made in the factory. lol
The Notorious D.B.L is offline  
post #98 of 100 (permalink) Old 11-16-2017, 06:21 AM
SAS Member
 
mr peabody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 2
There's a lot of information on these issues here:

bluelight (dot) org/vb/threads/833414-Psychedelics-and-anxiety

bluelight (dot) org/vb/threads/823370-Psychedelics-and-depression

mr peabody is offline  
post #99 of 100 (permalink) Old 11-22-2017, 01:22 AM
SAS Member
 
mr peabody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 2
In 1968 psychedelics were my WHOLE LIFE and they are still the #1 most important thing IN THE WORLD to me. I was just a kid when I saw Tim Leary dance out on stage at a Moody Blues concert in a white robe playing tambourine to them singing "Timothy Leary's dead..." Leary was all the rage back then, but the damage done by Leary and others during those years was catastrophic. Some time ago I ran across this comment by Albert Hofmann:

"I was visited by Timothy Leary when he was living in Switzerland many years ago. He was a very intelligent man, and quite charming. I enjoyed our conversations very much. However, he also had a need for too much attention. He enjoyed being provocative, and that shifted the focus from what should have been the essential issue. It is unfortunate, but for many years these drugs became taboo. Hopefully, these same problems from the Sixties will not be repeated."


Now I haven't the slightest interest in anything religious, but I feel strongly that psychedelics are the key to life's deepest secrets, and that...

"Behind it all is surely an idea so simple, so beautiful, that when we grasp it, we will all say to each other, 'How could it have been otherwise?'" (Wheeler)


The problem is the virtual unavailability of PRACTICAL information about psychedelics and their preeminent purpose which, unfortunately, is presently beyond the means of science to address. Psychedelics inexorably collapse the scientific paradigm.


Hundreds of trips have introduced me to certain "facts", for example that matter is materialized light. Now I can't prove this but I know that it is so. And I'm NOT imagining it, any more than I'm imagining that I love my wife. I know these things are so even though I can't "prove" them.


What if the following were true?


Human beings are light channels with an aperture like a camera. Psychedelics force the aperture open in relation to the amount of substance consumed. Like water seeking it's own level, light will flood through any open channel with full force, according to aperture dilation. More than one is ready for can cause a "bad" trip.


What if psychedelics were the only known tools for developing light throughput? What if star birthing were our ultimate destination, and psychedelics key for enabling that?


Just saying - WHAT IF?
mr peabody is offline  
post #100 of 100 (permalink) Old 11-25-2017, 01:11 AM
SAS Member
 
komorikun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Language: 英語と日本語
Gender: Female
Posts: 27,271
I can see how MDMA could be used for those with a terminal illness. It's really nice to not be self-centered for once. I've taken it a couple times and it was wonderful. I'd like to try it again.
komorikun is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why Exposure Therapy Doesn't Cure Social Anxiety Max Seigel Frustration 6 04-02-2017 01:07 AM
Is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Right for You? VS Glen Other Treatments 4 02-22-2017 05:14 PM
I feel like therapy is ineffective bs. humidity Therapy 3 10-13-2016 06:05 PM
Physical therapy is a gimmick MobiusX General Discussion 3 09-29-2016 04:15 PM
My Review of CBT Online Therapy hieurock Therapy 1 09-18-2015 08:53 AM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome