BWRT Treatment - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-10-2019, 06:35 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

BWRT Treatment

Everyone here should really look into this. I have tried many things in the past to try and help with my anxiety; therapy, visualization, medication, etc and nothing has worked like this. The best part, you only have to go in for a few treatments and your done.

I had my first appointment just a couple days ago where we focused on my issues with making phone calls. I have made several calls since this treatment and have had little to no anxiety. I'm planning to go back to deal with my issues with face-to-face conversations in a few weeks.

Please check out the site below and let me know if you have questions about what goes on during the appointments.

https://www.bwrt.org/?fbclid=IwAR27i...HYw9Vbfa1ESZS0
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Today, 04:29 PM
SAS Member

What is different about it? This is my first post here.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page