Are there any inpatient TREATMENT CENTERS in canada - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-29-2017, 09:56 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My Mood: Cool

Are there any inpatient TREATMENT CENTERS in canada

Somebody help i need to go to a treatment center my obsessions and compulsions are out of control. Does anybody know about a treatment center that is inpatient for Social anxiety (OCD is a secondary disorder in my case, only worsening my social anxiety, and i do these rituals that will "better my social performance)

Cognitive: Everytime you get a negative thought, cut it down with a rational statement and you'll break the cycle down fast till it has no power over you and shrinks...

Behavioural: get out, stay out, join groups, clubs, teams, plays, etc... "however you feel, get up, dress up and show up" People are nicer than you think, rediscover this and stay active and go to as many social activities as you can... this is the essence of confidence..

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page