Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Post something you want to tell your crush or romantic partner

67K views 2K replies 534 participants last post by  JustBreathe101 
#1 ·
Sometimes we can't express how much we love our partners(or how much we don't).

So this thread is for expressing love,gratitude,anger,hatred,bitterness,longing, kindness, and more.

Perhaps one day you can share it with your crush or your bf/gf,wife/husband,fiance. etc.

Perhaps it's been premature to say these things you feel or you feel like they shouldn't be said at all :D. So say it on this thread!

#3 ·
i'm gettin tired of watching youtube, can we please watch harry potter

This post has been deleted
#9 ·
I feel so taken advantage of sometimes. Please try to get a job. In the 8 to 10 hours a day you spend playing video games, watching Netflix and sleeping while I am at work, you could be putting in effort to find a job, but you don't. I am not your mother. This is not okay. We are supposed to support each other as husband and wife but I feel like I am married to a child and have no support at all.

Of course communicating with him about this makes no difference. I wish I could say this to him in a way that he will finally make a change, understanding that if he doesn't he is going to slowly erode my ability to trust him as my marriage partner, as well as my ability to respect him as a man. If I saw any evidence of effort of any kind it would be different. Even if he got a part time job working at McDonald's I'd be happy because at least he was putting in honest effort and work. I work really hard to support us and it hurts coming home and finding the apartment a mess and him asleep or in front of the computer/tv every single day.

#10 ·
I wish I wasn't such a boring conversational partner.

#14 ·
I was naive into thinking that something could happen...of course it wasn't going to.

I hate being this way. I hate having my infatuation always be this strong flame that burns me alive when it doesn't come to fruition. it happens way too often. Learn the reality of what love is, how it should develop, how it's sustained...because you really are clueless. it's not a runaway train...your feelings that run off the track means nothing. and the fact that your romanticize it so ****ing much is so hypocritical. grow up already. maybe if you actually tried to meet people in the real world and had an ounce of self esteem, you wouldn't think like this. you don't have the authority to talk about a subject you know nothing about. keep your immature, childish feelings in check next time.

ok this was more of a message to me, but yeah.

#15 ·
Omg, I'm feeling a lot despite my poker face. I'm feeling a torrent of feelings, emotions awash. Conflicting, good and bad. You may have simply come across an emotionall girl or a girl who's suffering from some emotional malfunctioning, which may or may not affect what we do. It can have an affect on what we think. I think I'm a certain way, I doubt I'm the way which would make you feel ultimately fulfilled and uber happy. Just my sappy as hell .O2 cents.

About emotions: which emotions? Insecurity, doubt. Story of my life. What ifs still come up. Worries about needs, wants. To quell the doubt alone is something I'm not sure I'm completely capable of. I need assistance, in any way. Or a reality check.

And thanks @meepie for this thread. Awesome idea and cathartic might I say.

I really wish I didn't say all that. Crazy psycho***** comes to mind. Emotions get the best of me.

Edit: I do know what you feel, sometimes I completely forget. :(

#18 ·
I'm glad you have a loving bf who isn't me. I would never be able to make you happy like he does. I am not worthy of you. I am sorry for even being in the same room as you. You must be disgusted. I am not worthy. I am not worthy.

#306 ·
Wow.

I'm sorry you fell for me. I'm going to ruin your life but I'm too selfish to do the right thing and drive you away.
The feels...

I can relate to this.

- T.R.G.

#20 ·
Can this be for any partners or crushes in the future? "Yes jsgt" says meepie. Ok then...I want to tell you..."You'll get tired of me eventually, and I know this...so I hope you're ok with me keeping you at arms length until you prove me wrong". Also..."You're kinda dumb for wanting me in the first place". :b

#21 ·
You have some clothes already here. And your shampoo. And your toothbrush. And I keep a bottle of your favorite red wine in the fridge.

Wish you were here more.

But I will take what I can get. I can't get enough of you, but I will take what I can get.

I wonder why you won't totally commit. I know there are reasons. But even if those weren't there, I wonder if you would. Idk. I wouldn't blame you I guess if you never did. I'm a very broken person.

#22 ·
i want to be an actual couple. my feelings are stronger for you than for any person i've ever been with, and i just want to be with you, but i want you to want to be with me too. i wish we were something more than whatever we are. i really, really like you, and i want you to stay.

#24 ·
I seriously have no idea what i would tell her

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.