Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

People who disapprove of my relationship

526 views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Toby Carson 
#1 ·
When 2 people of different races date they call it interracial, but how do you call when one is too ugly or beautiful then the other?
Most people find my very ugly and I have a attractive girlfriend for some time now. I noticed I sometimes get insults, being laughed, stared at and people disrespecting me and sometimes her too by a waitress in restaurants. It makes me angry, sad and very tired.
I am almost afraid to walk with her in such places now and wondering if its not better for me to be single
Why is this my life? :crying:

#2 ·
Word from the wise:

If you have an attractive girlfriend, and people are giving you weird looks about it, they are most likely jealous and not worth spending your time dealing with. Stop worrying about what random people think of you, unless they openly mock you around other people or lie about you behind your back.

#4 ·
When 2 people of different races date they call it interracial, but how do you call when one is too ugly or beautiful then the other?
Most people find my very ugly and I have a attractive girlfriend for some time now. I noticed I sometimes get insults, being laughed, stared at and people disrespecting me and sometimes her too by a waitress in restaurants. It makes me angry, sad and very tired.
I am almost afraid to walk with her in such places now and wondering if its not better for me to be single
Why is this my life? :crying:
But you don't have a reason to care what they think. If you let it affect your relationship it could end it.

#7 ·
Ugh, that's terrible. I understand what you mean to some extent. I have a guy friend that is quite a bit older, and also of a different race. So we get stares in public sometimes. It can be a bit awkward, but I'm doing what I want and not hurting anyone, so :stu

Anyway, at the end of the day, you're the one she wants. Take some pride in that. :) Most of these people are probably just jealous.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.