What I "Hate" About Starting A Mental Health Thread - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-12-2020, 08:45 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Language: English

What I "Hate" About Starting A Mental Health Thread

I'm involved with Linux OS. When I need to make a post in the tech world. I narrow down the problem and I start a thread about that one problem. Then we focus on finding a solution to that one problem. My life isn't like that. I have problems connected to more problems. There is so many things to consider that I can not write about them all in just one thread. Whenever I read my comments, I feel like they are not as good as they could be. I always think if only the people had all the information. My guess is, if you could have all the information at once, you would feel overwhelmed, and wouldn't even try to help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-12-2020, 02:26 PM
Don
Fupa King

People like to narrow things down to one problem with one solution, but I don't think the reality of mental health allows that. I always have the feeling that I'm fighting on multiple fronts so to speak, and I simply don't know how to communicate all of it at once into one problem with a single solution. Sometimes things from work, college (formerly), family, friends all bear down on me at once and blur together. All the while, I may be struggling with something unique to my faith and beliefs that coincide and may be difficult to explain as well. Though it's in my nature to want to "systematize" and be concise with what I'm going through or feeling. When things happen to me all at once, I often feel like I lack clarity, and when I feel like lack clarity in life, that just about effects how I view myself, friends, family, and even God. People are complicated creatures.

Life's Wack
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-15-2020, 03:09 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
People like to narrow things down to one problem with one solution, but I don't think the reality of mental health allows that. I always have the feeling that I'm fighting on multiple fronts so to speak, and I simply don't know how to communicate all of it at once into one problem with a single solution. Sometimes things from work, college (formerly), family, friends all bear down on me at once and blur together. All the while, I may be struggling with something unique to my faith and beliefs that coincide and may be difficult to explain as well. Though it's in my nature to want to "systematize" and be concise with what I'm going through or feeling. When things happen to me all at once, I often feel like I lack clarity, and when I feel like lack clarity in life, that just about effects how I view myself, friends, family, and even God. People are complicated creatures.
Yep that is exactly what I'm trying to say.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page