Thank you Lord/God - Social Anxiety Forum
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-12-2019, 05:29 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Language: English
Posts: 837

Thank you Lord/God


Anyone want to share their story of or what they're thankful for that the Lord/God has done in their life today/or any day? feel free to post here. it can be little things or big things. This can also help build other people's faith in God too. Thank you
lily is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-12-2019, 06:08 PM
...
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 17,480
Thank you god for lily being on this forum.

Amazing person she is.

Thank you for your kindness, it is much appreciated.
Mondo_Fernando is offline  
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-12-2019, 08:53 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Language: English
Posts: 837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo_Fernando View Post
Thank you god for lily being on this forum.

Amazing person she is.

Thank you for your kindness, it is much appreciated.
Aww that's so sweet Mondo! it is much appreciated Thank you Lord for Mondo_Fernando too for his kindness on this forum. He is special on this forum.
lily is offline  
 
post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-12-2019, 09:07 PM
...
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 17,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by lily View Post
Aww that's so sweet Mondo! it is much appreciated Thank you Lord for Mondo_Fernando too for his kindness on this forum. He is special on this forum.


Thank you for your kind words.

Nowhere near as amazing as you lily, the lord truely blessed you.

Blessed to have a genuine kind, lovely person like lily on here.
Mondo_Fernando is offline  
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-12-2019, 09:08 PM
SAS Member
 
AgapeOverEros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 42
Thank you God for saving my life. Thank you God for not letting me commit suicide during the many dark times I've had over the years. Thank you God for sending your Son who told us that "I am the Light of the world; he who follows me will not walk in darkness, but have the light of life." Thank you God for the Deep Brain Stimulation surgery at Mount Sinai that I will undergo soon to defeat the lifelong depression and social anxiety that has made my life so painful for many years. Thank you God for the lovely people on this forum including the 2 people above me, Mondo_Fernando and lily. Strengthen their faith and set them free from all social anxiety/depression; and whenever they stumble and feel dismayed, shine your Light on them.
AgapeOverEros is offline  
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-12-2019, 11:22 PM
I Am Second
 
Kevin001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: USA ~ Louisiana
Language: American
Gender: Male
Age: 28
Posts: 56,070
My Mood: Inspired
Thank you Lord for giving me hope when I didn't have any. Thank you for showing me my life was something worth fighting for.

~ How can I build Your kingdom if I'm building my own
How can You be my treasure if I'm digging for gold
How can You be my fire if my heart has grown cold
How can You be my future if I've made this my home ~ Love & the Outcome
Kevin001 is offline  
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-13-2019, 07:33 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Language: English
Posts: 837
Thank you so much Mondo! And AgapeOverEros. Hm.. in my opinion, surgery is not God's will but I can't stop your decision, only God can speak to you through the holy spirit. God bless you! Mondo, I've seen you support, help and be kind to others on this forum so you're terrific!
lily is offline  
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-13-2019, 07:39 PM
...
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 17,480
@lily

You're welcome.

You are amazing lily.
Mondo_Fernando is offline  
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 12:31 PM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 52
Thank you god for the things that make me happy.
GeorgeMilton is offline  
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 03:17 PM
Russian Modster
 
A Toxic Butterfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: U.S.
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,712
Thank you God for bringing someone so wonderful into my life. He prays with me and his love for you is so beautiful, and I feel so blessed to have him in my life. Thank you for your faithfulness and love in my live, even when I've faltered. Growing ever closer.

♡ ❤ :: Yesterday's a closing door//You don't live there anymore//Say goodbye to where you've been//And tell your heart to beat again ::♡ ❤



Попроси у облаков
Подарить нам белых снов
Ночь плывет и мы за ней
В мир таинственных огней
A Toxic Butterfly is offline  
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 04:04 PM
butterball
 
Musicfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,043
My Mood: Mellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Toxic Butterfly View Post
Thank you God for bringing someone so wonderful into my life. He prays with me and his love for you is so beautiful, and I feel so blessed to have him in my life. Thank you for your faithfulness and love in my live, even when I've faltered. Growing ever closer.

Good to hear you have someone special Butterfly

"It's a gift to exist, and with existence comes suffering. There's no escaping that."
Stephen Colbert
Musicfan is online now  
post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 04:20 PM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Location: Macon GA
Language: English
Gender: Male
Posts: 53
My Mood: Sad
Quote:
Originally Posted by lily View Post
Anyone want to share their story of or what they're thankful for that the Lord/God has done in their life today/or any day? feel free to post here. it can be little things or big things. This can also help build other people's faith in God too. Thank you
I've been especially anxious this past week about my financial future. I've felt on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I humbled myself and prayed for God's help. I feel less anxious now and more hopeful. I don't know what He has in store for me but He has never failed me. His promises include that I'll have a future, and that's enough for me.
blunthead is offline  
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 05:49 PM
...
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 17,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Toxic Butterfly View Post
Thank you God for bringing someone so wonderful into my life. He prays with me and his love for you is so beautiful, and I feel so blessed to have him in my life. Thank you for your faithfulness and love in my life, even when I've faltered. Growing ever closer.
Dear Lord, bless these two in their journey ahead together.

May their journey together be a peaceful, loving one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicfan View Post
Good to hear you have some special Butterfly


Good to see her happy again.
Mondo_Fernando is offline  
post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 05:51 PM
Greasy prospector
 
blue2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The salty spitoon
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,822
My Mood: Lurking
Thank you God for making me a scaredy cat.






And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth
blue2 is offline  
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 06:03 PM
...
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 17,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin001 View Post
Thank you Lord for giving me hope when I didn't have any. Thank you for showing me my life was something worth fighting for.
Dear Lord, bless this man in his journey ahead.

Bless him for the wonderful support, love he has shown others on here, elsewhere in the world.
Mondo_Fernando is offline  
post #16 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 06:05 PM
...
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 17,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
Thank you God for making me a scaredy cat.
Dear Lord, bless this man for his support.
Mondo_Fernando is offline  
post #17 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 06:06 PM
butterball
 
Musicfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,043
My Mood: Mellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo_Fernando View Post
Dear Lord, bless these two in their journey ahead together.

May their journey together be a peaceful, loving one.





Good to see her happy again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo_Fernando View Post
Dear Lord, bless this man in his journey ahead.

Bless him for the wonderful support, love he has shown others on here, elsewhere in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo_Fernando View Post
Dear Lord, bless this man for his support.
Amen!

"It's a gift to exist, and with existence comes suffering. There's no escaping that."
Stephen Colbert
Musicfan is online now  
post #18 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 06:10 PM
butterball
 
Musicfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,043
My Mood: Mellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
I've been especially anxious this past week about my financial future. I've felt on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I humbled myself and prayed for God's help. I feel less anxious now and more hopeful. I don't know what He has in store for me but He has never failed me. His promises include that I'll have a future, and that's enough for me.

Hope things get better. God's prayer heals the worry away.

"It's a gift to exist, and with existence comes suffering. There's no escaping that."
Stephen Colbert
Musicfan is online now  
post #19 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 06:27 PM
...
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 17,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
I've been especially anxious this past week about my financial future. I've felt on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I humbled myself and prayed for God's help. I feel less anxious now and more hopeful. I don't know what He has in store for me but He has never failed me. His promises include that I'll have a future, and that's enough for me.
Dear Lord, bless this man in the journey ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicfan View Post
Amen!
Amen!
Mondo_Fernando is offline  
post #20 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-18-2019, 07:43 PM
Russian Modster
 
A Toxic Butterfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: U.S.
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo_Fernando View Post
Dear Lord, bless these two in their journey ahead together.



May their journey together be a peaceful, loving one.











Good to see her happy again.
Thank you

♡ ❤ :: Yesterday's a closing door//You don't live there anymore//Say goodbye to where you've been//And tell your heart to beat again ::♡ ❤



Попроси у облаков
Подарить нам белых снов
Ночь плывет и мы за ней
В мир таинственных огней
A Toxic Butterfly is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome