How can You be my treasure if I'm digging for gold
How can You be my fire if my heart has grown cold
How can You be my future if I've made this my home ~ Love & the Outcome
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1502 of 1590 (permalink) Old 11-26-2019, 02:52 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Cheerful
My heart is heavy. I disappointed someone I care about. I pray they can forgive me and be happy again.
post #1503 of 1590 (permalink) Old 11-27-2019, 12:44 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeMilton View Post
My heart is heavy. I disappointed someone I care about. I pray they can forgive me and be happy again.

It's all good now, never mind. Still, prayer is welcome anyway, lol.

Also, thanks for your consistency Kevin

post #1504 of 1590 (permalink) Old 11-27-2019, 07:13 PM
SAS Member

Language: English
I struggle with my emotions and my body. Sometimes it's my body first and sometimes it's my emotions first. Today it's been sexual/loneliness. I've been feeling a really strong pull, like a magnet to tall women. Some people tell me "This is just Normal" But you know what? Throughout most of my life I was attracted to short busty women. Those of us who read the Bible know that we are not supposed to lust. But sometimes my sexual emotions are overwhelming, and other times they can be almost non existent. Some people say sexuality is a good thing. I suppose if I was "married" then it would be a good thing? As it is, they are not good feelings. Currently they are invading my concentration. Please pray that God will clear my mind and body of this.

Dear Lord I ask that you be with @GeorgeMilton help things to go well for this person and him. In Jesus Name Amen.
post #1505 of 1590 (permalink) Old 11-27-2019, 11:12 PM Thread Starter
I Am Second

Language: American
My Mood: Inspired
Pray my family comes to like my friend.

~ How can I build Your kingdom if I'm building my own
post #1506 of 1590 (permalink) Old 11-28-2019, 01:18 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Exist View Post
I struggle with my emotions and my body. Sometimes it's my body first and sometimes it's my emotions first. Today it's been sexual/loneliness. I've been feeling a really strong pull, like a magnet to tall women. Some people tell me "This is just Normal" But you know what? Throughout most of my life I was attracted to short busty women. Those of us who read the Bible know that we are not supposed to lust. But sometimes my sexual emotions are overwhelming, and other times they can be almost non existent. Some people say sexuality is a good thing. I suppose if I was "married" then it would be a good thing? As it is, they are not good feelings. Currently they are invading my concentration. Please pray that God will clear my mind and body of this.

Dear Lord I ask that you be with @GeorgeMilton help things to go well for this person and him. In Jesus Name Amen.

Thanks I Exist. I understand this a lot. I first wrote a perhaps too emotional response which was a little too much, so I'll edit it down.
Basically, lust really is a tricky thing. If you can end up in a good loving relationship, then great, otherwise it's a burden being sexual. Either it's anxiety, or regrets. So, I pray it ends up the right way for you.

I pray god will bless you and Kevin in your lives.
post #1507 of 1590 (permalink) Old 11-29-2019, 09:09 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Thanks I Exist. I understand this a lot. I first wrote a perhaps too emotional response which was a little too much, so I'll edit it down.
Basically, lust really is a tricky thing. If you can end up in a good loving relationship, then great, otherwise it's a burden being sexual. Either it's anxiety, or regrets. So, I pray it ends up the right way for you.
Thank you for not writing a long emotional response.

I always felt like, if you have a strong sex drive, then it's Biblical to seek a wife. I don't have the gift of celibacy. This is also the reason why I think I might be going to hell. If a person truly has the holy spirit, then He should be able to resist the sins that are listed as "will not inherit the kingdom of heaven". It's also the reason why, despite my research proving to me that Determinism is not right, there is still have a part of me saying maybe God has determined that I be damned. Another thing that took the wind out of my sails is when the Pastor at a Church I attended, testified that marriage doesn't help the sex drive. Maybe it doesn't calm his situation, but it seems like that is God's design. One Man, One Woman = Love and maybe Kids. Please keep praying for me.

Dear Heavenly Father, we seek you, I ask that you will help us all overcome our sins. In Jesus Name, Amen.
post #1508 of 1590 (permalink) Old 11-30-2019, 06:06 PM
SAS Member

Today I saw a never ending cycle. It's hard to have a hole in your heart that you can't fill. I long for real connections. Something other than what I have with my Parents or God. I often end up online because there is nobody in real life. People online come and go. Many times when someone goes, it literally takes years before someone else refills the hole. No sooner then they start to refill the hole they are gone. Next I wait years again. All the while I see my life just ticking away. It causes me great sadness/ depression. Need Prayer!
post #1509 of 1590 (permalink) Old 11-30-2019, 11:28 PM
SAS Member

Maybe it's a good thing that I keep adding more and more information. I don't know how many times I got angry at someone because they took problems I've had for years and then gave me quicky answers, like just go do that. or Just get help. If it were that simple for me I wouldn't ever ask for prayer online or otherwise.

Before I go to bed, I decided to delete some comments I made on youtube. For 2 reasons, one is it's been two days and the person never responded. and Second, due to who I wrote the comments too, I wasn't feeling good about it.

Here is where all of this is going... As far back as my boyhood, I always found myself attracted to women that weren't believers. Now if those women would of been believers I would of still found them attractive. It's just the all the best looking girls weren't believers. I have no idea why that was. What is really sad, is I still find myself in that exact same situation. Only instead of it happening offline, now it happens online, youtube videos, instagram, and yes even this website it's happened. If you really want to get picky with me, I could list you all the different social media sites, including the so called "Christian" ones that I was apart of. All I'm trying to say is, this has been a huge problem for me. I just hope that if anyone truly prays for me, that they won't downplay my issues.
post #1510 of 1590 (permalink) Old 12-01-2019, 08:24 AM
SAS Member

I'd appreciate it if people pray for my cousin. He struggles with anorexia/bulimia and is now in a Juvenile Detention Center. He committed minor crimes to get himself put there so he could get out of going back to the treatment center he was in. When he was able to come home not long ago, he ran away and disappeared in the mountains when him and his parents were on a hike. His parents are at a loss as to what to do, and now their marriage is starting to fall apart from the stress they're under. None of us know what to do to help him
post #1511 of 1590 (permalink) Old 12-02-2019, 05:42 AM Thread Starter
I Am Second

^^ Oh wow praying for you guys

post #1512 of 1590 (permalink) Old 12-02-2019, 06:24 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
I'd appreciate it if people pray for my cousin. He struggles with anorexia/bulimia and is now in a Juvenile Detention Center. He committed minor crimes to get himself put there so he could get out of going back to the treatment center he was in. When he was able to come home not long ago, he ran away and disappeared in the mountains when him and his parents were on a hike. His parents are at a loss as to what to do, and now their marriage is starting to fall apart from the stress they're under. None of us know what to do to help him

When I was younger I used to do a lot of disappearing like that. His case sounds very bad. On the other hand, people have come back from worse even. Still, you guys must be terrified. I'll pray for all involved, that it will get better and everyone can be safe and happy.
post #1513 of 1590 (permalink) Old 12-02-2019, 02:46 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Exist View Post
Maybe it's a good thing that I keep adding more and more information. I don't know how many times I got angry at someone because they took problems I've had for years and then gave me quicky answers, like just go do that. or Just get help. If it were that simple for me I wouldn't ever ask for prayer online or otherwise.

Before I go to bed, I decided to delete some comments I made on youtube. For 2 reasons, one is it's been two days and the person never responded. and Second, due to who I wrote the comments too, I wasn't feeling good about it.

Here is where all of this is going... As far back as my boyhood, I always found myself attracted to women that weren't believers. Now if those women would of been believers I would of still found them attractive. It's just the all the best looking girls weren't believers. I have no idea why that was. What is really sad, is I still find myself in that exact same situation. Only instead of it happening offline, now it happens online, youtube videos, instagram, and yes even this website it's happened. If you really want to get picky with me, I could list you all the different social media sites, including the so called "Christian" ones that I was apart of. All I'm trying to say is, this has been a huge problem for me. I just hope that if anyone truly prays for me, that they won't downplay my issues.

I understand you feel life will be redundant and lonely. That is a very lame feeling. I pray you can find the company and change you desire, if it is in god's will. Also, I pray it will be a lot of fun too!
post #1514 of 1590 (permalink) Old 12-03-2019, 11:05 AM Thread Starter
I Am Second

Pray my sister finds work, she got released just before her 90 days.

post #1515 of 1590 (permalink) Old 12-03-2019, 07:12 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin001 View Post
Pray my sister finds work, she got released just before her 90 days.

prayed- and hopefully something she enjoys too!
post #1516 of 1590 (permalink) Old 12-03-2019, 11:11 PM Thread Starter
I Am Second

^^ Thanks

post #1517 of 1590 (permalink) Old 12-04-2019, 02:36 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin001 View Post
^^ Thanks
welcome!

pray Lauren finds mister right and they have a happy life together.
post #1518 of 1590 (permalink) Old 12-05-2019, 11:08 PM Thread Starter
I Am Second

^^

Pray for my coworker who lost his car and having transportation issues.

post #1519 of 1590 (permalink) Old 12-07-2019, 12:38 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
I understand you feel life will be redundant and lonely. That is a very lame feeling. I pray you can find the company and change you desire, if it is in god's will. Also, I pray it will be a lot of fun too!
It's not a lame feeling! It very much sucks! I guess I can't hold it against you, you don't know me. Thanks for praying though!
post #1520 of 1590 (permalink) Old 12-09-2019, 08:28 PM Thread Starter
I Am Second

Pray my acne gets better.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page