Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Prayer Request Thread

98K views 2K replies 167 participants last post by  VIncymon 
#1 ·
I thought it would be nice if this section had a prayer request thread. 0:)

Reactions: believer11 and LC82
#2 ·
Pray that God helps me figure out my financial issues.

#4 ·
Pray that my health is okay. I had to get another blood test because the doctor recommended it.

I will pray for your financial issues, Kevin. More power to you.
Thanks, I will pray for you as well.

#6 ·
Pray that my mom makes smarter decisions financially. She really needs guidance.

#11 ·
^^ I prayed for you guys.

Pray that God gives me the strength to keep improving my life. I'm so afraid I will fall back into severe depression.

#14 ·
Hey Kevin, you mentioned being afraid of falling into severe depression. I recommend you to pray a lot, grow your relationship with Christ. Talk to him as if you were talking to someone physically. Just remember God is always present even when at times we may not feel his presence. Also read the Scriptures daily and I encourage you to meditate on any verses that caught your attention. I recommend you start in the gospel of John. Do you go to church? do you go to any Bible studies?

#12 ·
Please pray that when I go to my psychiatrist tomorrow she may put me on the right medication, because right now I'm emotionally unstable.
I just want to feel better :/

#16 ·
Dear friends, I'll pray for you all before I go to bed.

Please pray that I find happiness despite my lust, envy and yearning for love. Each and every Christmas that passes I realize that true love is what I want more than anything but it is the one thing that cannot be obtained easily.

Please pray for my soul, for I have sinned.

#17 ·
My mom is sick (bronchitis I think) please pray that she heals fast.

#21 ·
I'm about to start my evening prayers so I'll try to remember you all in them. But please pray for me because I honestly feel so confused about who I am and what I believe, and whether I believe in God or not. I still pray but I'm just so confused. Thank you.

#1,404 ·
I've been homeless. I understand the pain of being ignored by society, the feeling of being hated, of self-doubt. I hope your life gets better.
I pray for you to have comfort, to be happy, to have company and every good thing from christ.

I request a prayer for Lauren. She is heart broken. She loves so deeply, and she hurts from it sometimes. I want her to have happiness in life. Her pain is too much for me to handle. I need her to be happy.

#24 ·
I'm not Christian, and I don't so much pray as try to keep people in my thoughts (I'm not sure how helpful prayer is anyway), but I do believe in God so I hope it's okay for me to post here. I guess asking for this can't hurt, at least.

Please keep me in your thoughts as I try to physically get better. Nothing has worked so far and I'm getting desperate. :( I have only a few options left, and the next-to-last one is pretty drastic but is looking more and more appealing every day. (Don't worry, I'm not talking about THE last option, yet.)

If any one of those, including the drastic option, works, I'll be so grateful.

#25 ·
^^ I prayed for the last few posts, God is with you guys. Hang in there.

Please pray that I can strengthen my relationship with God. My relationship with God is so shaky right now.

#27 ·
I'm pretty sick at the moment, pray that I get better soon.

#28 ·
Prayed for you all when I went to church yesterday. Will continue to do so.
Please keep my brother in your prayers.
He is having a hard time right now with anxiety/depression, he was going to treatment but now is refusing to go.
Pray that he can get the help he needs. Thank you.

#32 ·
Dear God, thank you for my loved ones and blessings in our life and help me overcome lust. Please heal my heart that is crying for love and for all of you. Pray that this wicked world doesn't turn us evil.
Amen, Lord.

#36 ·
Lord -please watch over FY's eyes. May his mind be focused on you and YOUR qualities, not those of this world. Please give him discernment to sort out the Truth versus the lies that come his way......Amen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.