Mental Health Support and relief group :) - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 04:16 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Lightbulb

Mental Health Support and relief group :)

Late last year I was diagnosed with GAD (general anxiety disorder). Yes, it's a mental health issue. No, I am not ashamed. Those closest to me know how hard of a time I had closing out the year. It was rough. Long days and even longer nights due to constant panic attacks and other symptoms. In and out of the ER and I become someone I've never known. A recluse. Anxiety is truly a conscious nightmare EVERY single day. I've waited so long to share my story not because I was ever ashamed (God doesn't make any mistakes), but because the idea of speaking much less thinking about my condition hindered my ability to self express. However, today I stand firmly on my belief that I am stronger than any degree of anxiety, I live life with a minimal amount of anxiety and plan to help others who secretly battle their inner demons do the same! If that's YOU, Speak Up! Your not alone !

No really, come join the rest of us over in our closed facebook support page on facebook @ mindblownsupport

#anxiety #support #mentalhealth #stress #lovelife #yourworthit
Attached Thumbnails
36678035_10160796363610651_1991764553507012608_o.jpg  

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page