He should be enough, right? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 08:18 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

He should be enough, right?

Hey, so I often feel unlovable. I feel like I dont deserve love and I constantly think about my negative interactions with others as proof of that. At the same time though, I think about how infinite god is and how he says he loves all of us (including me) and how he created the universe. It is cool to imagine that a powerful being loves me but sometimes I still find myself crying at night because I feel like I dont deserve human love. I dont understand why I cant just be satisfied with his love.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 10:04 PM
I Am Second

Language: American
My Mood: Inspired
Aww

No one will ever love you as much as Jesus, nothing compares trust me. There is no place I'd rather be then here in His love. Keep praying and getting into the word. He loves you so much.

~ The devil told me that I couldn't withstand the storm I replied, I am a warrior of Christ I am the storm. ~
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-21-2019, 01:17 PM
SAS Member

As Kevin001 said: you are loved, Infinitegalaxycat!

I have struggled with an issue which is similar to what you described, but like a mirror image of it. I love the Goddess Athena and I want to be with her forever, but it has seemed as if she is anxious about me making friends with microcosmic people. I want Athena to trust that I will not stop loving her if I form (Platonic) relationships with the aforementioned microcosmic people; I will always be with her and I will always love her!

It was not easy to post here, at the "SAS" forum, today. I experienced so many bizarre and mysterious internet frustrations!

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-23-2019, 05:20 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinitegalaxycat View Post
Hey, so I often feel unlovable. I feel like I dont deserve love and I constantly think about my negative interactions with others as proof of that. At the same time though, I think about how infinite god is and how he says he loves all of us (including me) and how he created the universe. It is cool to imagine that a powerful being loves me but sometimes I still find myself crying at night because I feel like I dont deserve human love. I dont understand why I cant just be satisfied with his love.....
you ARE very lovable and you 10000% deserve love! What you should focus on is, loving yourself first! Don’t worry about other people loving you, love yourself. When you love yourself truly, just as you are, your thoughts that you are not loveable will eventually disolve. I promise! I have had trouble finding self love as well. I sometimes find self love YouTube videos and they really do help! When you think negatively about yourself, and feeling like you are not worthy of love, begin to change these thoughts into positive ones. It will be hard at first but sometimes you have to truly fake it till you make it, start a journal, and begin writing a few things that you love about yourself every single day. Even if you don’t believe it, write them down every day and it will manifest into reality! I hope this helps 🙂
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 07:53 AM
SAS Member

Repeat these positive self affirmations over and ovwer again. Love others as yourself. See God in others and let your light shine.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page