Would you join a social anxiety group in your area? - Page 15 - Social Anxiety Forum
View Poll Results: Would you join a social anxiety group in your area? (you can select multiple options)
I'd join a therapy group run by a psycologist or therapist (pay per session) 293 20.04%
I'd join a peer-to-peer therapy group based on commonly used CBT for social anxiety disorder (free except for CBT materials) 455 31.12%
I'd join a social group that focuses on doing social activities (free except for any activities done) 638 43.64%
I'd like to join a group, but think I would be too anxious to join one 565 38.65%
There are already group(s) in my area and I've attended one 76 5.20%
There are already group(s) in my area and I haven't attended one 106 7.25%
I have no interest in joining a group of any kind 208 14.23%
Other (include your comments in a reply post) 40 2.74%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1462. You may not vote on this poll

post #281 of 281 (permalink) Old 05-31-2017, 10:07 PM
SAS Member

I am part of an SA group that does regular and varied meetups but unfortunately I've only gone to maybe 5. Everytime I rvsp is a big deal. I almost always end up dropping out the night before. And it's scary as heck actually showing up. The last one I went to, I did enjoy but I spent the whole time there feeling so on edge that I hardly said a word. :/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page