Am I the most hated human being of SAS? - Social Anxiety Forum
View Poll Results: Am I so hateable?
Yes, absolutely 5 18.52%
Mildly so 0 0%
Indifferent 7 25.93%
Not to me, I like you 15 55.56%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-05-2020, 02:30 PM Thread Starter
Self-absorbed but it's ok
 
SorryForMyEnglish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Language: Bad English
Gender: Agender
Posts: 1,241
My Mood: Dead

Am I the most hated human being of SAS?


So since someone made a similar thread I figured to make a similar one.

I'd love to hear the haters and what they say about me or at least what they respond in the poll.

I would actually write something else in the poll but it would get deleted so I'll just frame it as hate and nothing else.

For anonymous (hate) messages (I won't publish them, I'll just see them)

Sorry not sorry
SorryForMyEnglish is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-05-2020, 02:50 PM
Greasy prospector
 
blue2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The salty spitoon
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,764
My Mood: Lurking
I don't hate anyone unless they give me a very good reason too & even then I admire the evolutionary circumstances that led to you becoming so hateable.






And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth
blue2 is offline  
post #3 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-05-2020, 02:57 PM
Permanently Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 290
Yeah ... you forgot the poll ... I hate that ....
Dispatch is offline  
 
post #4 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-05-2020, 03:18 PM
alien monk
 
andy1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 35
Posts: 7,131
are we running the SAS "most hated" pageant now?

unfortunately if there is a pageant at all and people enter it and it goes ahead there must be winners and losers. to ask the question is to create winners and losers. even if the losers are unspoken. they are there.

everyone should make the same poll and then we can tell the actual winner and loser lol

"I take what is mine. I pay the iron price."
―Balon Greyjoy
andy1984 is offline  
post #5 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-05-2020, 03:25 PM Thread Starter
Self-absorbed but it's ok
 
SorryForMyEnglish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Language: Bad English
Gender: Agender
Posts: 1,241
My Mood: Dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1984 View Post
are we running the SAS most hated pageant now?
I don't know where you got this idea from. Maybe the name of the thread was misleading. I wanted to know about myself and that's it

Sorry not sorry
SorryForMyEnglish is offline  
post #6 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-05-2020, 03:26 PM
SAS Member
 
farfegnugen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: sleepyville in eastern U.S.
Gender: Male
Posts: 12,341
My Mood: Confused
Hardly, but I'm a bit disappointed I haven't been voted sexiest yet, so there's still that.
farfegnugen is offline  
post #7 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-05-2020, 03:58 PM
Permanently Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1984 View Post
are we running the SAS "most hated" pageant now?

unfortunately if there is a pageant at all and people enter it and it goes ahead there must be winners and losers. to ask the question is to create winners and losers. even if the losers are unspoken. they are there.

everyone should make the same poll and then we can tell the actual winner and loser lol
.? ... so we should all make our own poll sites and ask if we’re the most hated or not ? ??
Dispatch is offline  
post #8 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-05-2020, 04:20 PM
alien monk
 
andy1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 35
Posts: 7,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispatch View Post
.? ... so we should all make our own poll sites and ask if we’re the most hated or not ? ??
definitely. you've got to be in to win

"I take what is mine. I pay the iron price."
―Balon Greyjoy
andy1984 is offline  
post #9 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-05-2020, 04:27 PM Thread Starter
Self-absorbed but it's ok
 
SorryForMyEnglish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Language: Bad English
Gender: Agender
Posts: 1,241
My Mood: Dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispatch View Post
.? ... so we should all make our own poll sites and ask if we’re the most hated or not ? ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1984 View Post
definitely. you've got to be in to win
Erm no, there's no need to do that if you find this idea annoying and people who post it annoy you by doing that. Definitely only people who genuinely wanted to know the answer to this question for whatever personal reason have posted it. Nobody pushes you to do anything, it's something we as individuals felt like posting. But I got it, it annoys you, you don't like this idea in general. Ok, now you can move on.

Sorry not sorry
SorryForMyEnglish is offline  
post #10 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-05-2020, 04:30 PM
Permanently Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 290
Ok ok ... I’ll go ... but 1st tell me ... what happened to your eye ?
Dispatch is offline  
post #11 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-05-2020, 06:02 PM
alien monk
 
andy1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 35
Posts: 7,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by SorryForMyEnglish View Post
Erm no, there's no need to do that if you find this idea annoying and people who post it annoy you by doing that. Definitely only people who genuinely wanted to know the answer to this question for whatever personal reason have posted it. Nobody pushes you to do anything, it's something we as individuals felt like posting. But I got it, it annoys you, you don't like this idea in general. Ok, now you can move on.
I was pretty much joking.

but yeah i dont see how people would think you're hated or hate you. probably if they didnt like you they would put you on ignore list or something?

but yeah I like you, for what it's worth.

"I take what is mine. I pay the iron price."
―Balon Greyjoy
andy1984 is offline  
post #12 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-06-2020, 03:54 AM
blurry dystopia gif ☣️
 
Persephone The Dread's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
Posts: 37,803
I made a thread similar to these years ago and it got closed down lol.

You're alright, better than Gwyn. So no I don't hate you.

The wretched world we’re living in at present was not an unlucky war of fate; it was an economic and political decision made without consulting the enormous human population that it would most drastically affect. If we would have it otherwise, if we’d prefer a future that we can call home, then we must stop supporting — even passively — this ravenous, insatiable conservative agenda before it devours us with our kids as a dessert. - Alan Moore

Persephone The Dread is offline  
post #13 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-06-2020, 04:51 AM
❤️ Moderator ❤️
 
Silent Memory's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Gender: Female
Age: 27
Posts: 7,111
I think you’re a nice person, and I like you. I’m sorry to see that you think people on here hate you.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
❤️♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡❤️
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Silent Memory is online now  
post #14 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-06-2020, 04:59 AM
Not A Low Calorie Food
 
WillYouStopDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Age: 46
Posts: 28,981
My Mood: Relaxed
I have to admit that you have a certain charisma that I find more than mildly gravitational.

/WYSD
WillYouStopDave is offline  
post #15 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 12:42 AM
Trailer Trash Tranny
 
truant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Cislandia
Gender: Transgender
Age: 47
Posts: 9,290
My Mood: Brooding
I don't hate you. Lots of people here just don't know what to say to each other. There are lots of different problems here, and people who don't know what to say just don't say anything. Especially if the problem is serious. It makes a lot of people wonder if people just don't like them. But mostly people don't know how to help. That's why the superficial threads generally get a lot more replies.

The only thing better than money is more money.
truant is offline  
post #16 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 12:56 AM
SAS Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Language: English
Posts: 1,215
I don't think so but I'd have to really know you to be sure
lily is offline  
post #17 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 02:36 PM
The Wanderer
 
Musicfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,430
No. People who are outspoken will be criticized but if they personally attack you that's their problem. People show they don't like you when they ignore you completely, which is what happens to me.

[Everyone disliked that.]
Musicfan is offline  
post #18 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-08-2020, 02:36 AM
Cooked.
 
Karsten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New Yawk
Gender: Male
Age: 29
Posts: 8,867
My Mood: Worried
Nah, I'd just say you're self-absorbed but it's ok.

Never could learn to drink that blood
And call it wine,
Never could learn to hold you, love,
And call you mine.
Karsten is online now  
post #19 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-08-2020, 03:09 AM
Packing My Bags
 
Blue Dino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 6,388
We have to confirm if you are a human first...




Enjoy any good things, even the little and menial ones, as you will never know what impending distresses could descend upon you in a moment.

If I fail to adapt to the fault of others, it is my fault.

Succinct is golden.
Blue Dino is offline  
post #20 of 39 (permalink) Old 01-17-2020, 12:52 PM Thread Starter
Self-absorbed but it's ok
 
SorryForMyEnglish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Language: Bad English
Gender: Agender
Posts: 1,241
My Mood: Dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispatch View Post
Ok ok ... I’ll go ... but 1st tell me ... what happened to your eye ?
This
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1984 View Post
I was pretty much joking.

but yeah i dont see how people would think you're hated or hate you. probably if they didnt like you they would put you on ignore list or something?

but yeah I like you, for what it's worth.
I think I can sense that.
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Memory View Post
I think you’re a nice person, and I like you. I’m sorry to see that you think people on here hate you.
Thanks! I'm sorry again for unfairly accusing you of things because I projected something onto you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persephone The Dread View Post
I made a thread similar to these years ago and it got closed down lol.

You're alright, better than Gwyn. So no I don't hate you.
Thanks for not hating me! Although about that user it's your personal opinion, not mine at least. I wasn't on the site when she was active but I stumbled upon a couple of her posts when I was reading old threads long ago and I liked her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillYouStopDave View Post
I have to admit that you have a certain charisma that I find more than mildly gravitational.
If you really mean it then Thanks a lot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by truant View Post
I don't hate you. Lots of people here just don't know what to say to each other. There are lots of different problems here, and people who don't know what to say just don't say anything. Especially if the problem is serious. It makes a lot of people wonder if people just don't like them. But mostly people don't know how to help. That's why the superficial threads generally get a lot more replies.
Thanks! Don't remember telling you this so I wanted to say that I like your posts a lot. You seem like a very intelligent and profound person and have a certain aura that feels very nice and authentic At least to me personally
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicfan View Post
No. People who are outspoken will be criticized but if they personally attack you that's their problem. People show they don't like you when they ignore you completely, which is what happens to me.

I think that's what happens to me too. But I'm so sorry you feel this way. But when I don't respond to or comment something it's because of the lack of energy I have due to depression. I even drop replying to people's private messages which is unrelated to how I feel about them, but it's solely because of the above reason. Sometimes I'm postponing it to when I'd be able to have clearer thoughts and form a reply better and then a lot of time passes and it becomes too late... I know that some other people on this site said they had this problem too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karsten View Post
Nah, I'd just say you're self-absorbed but it's ok.
Erm... Duh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Dino View Post
We have to confirm if you are a human first...



Who do you mean by ''we''? You and your mates? Also I don't know what the image was.

Sorry not sorry
SorryForMyEnglish is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome