why does everyone hate me? - Page 5 - Social Anxiety Forum
Closed Thread

post #81 of 84 (permalink) Old 06-13-2013, 01:52 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metheloner View Post
idk what i do wrong i try so hard to become someone thats liked and i dont me being fake i just wanna have some close friends. i get used so much cause i put so much effort to be a good friend. i call people i buy things i do favors. then i get shot down. no one calls me ever or ever wants to hang out. and when i think i have someone they stab me in the back. idk but im so sick of it and idk what to do i drink way to much now cause thats the only thing that makes me feel like im living, i no thats bad but idk what to do i have so many things going aginst me all the time, i never have a break even flow of things happen, idk but i just wanna go away its like i dont have a place in peoples lives anyway
WHATEVER YOU DO JUST DONT KILL YOURSELF
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 84 (permalink) Old 06-13-2013, 05:05 PM
SAS Member

Why des everyone hate you haha its simple why does everyone hate me i'll tell you. Because you asked the same person. Who is me. There is only three reasons; you hate yourself, you tell people things that are too personal, and your being yourself. My advice is dont be yourself be completely fake.Because i never gave up
post #83 of 84 (permalink) Old 06-27-2013, 12:43 AM
SAS Member

Unhappy

Intolerance for people like that

My question is... Why should I have to put myself out there if I'm just gonna look like a dumb***?
I would hate to look desperate over someone who isn't even worth it and would end up hating me anyways... If people can't give me respect.. then I would rather be alone. That's just the way I see it though.

post #84 of 84 (permalink) Old 07-09-2013, 06:21 PM
SAS Member

Unhappy

i feel like every where i go people just look at me like i did them wrong. even my own parents dont even like to hang around me. and the everybody wants to get friendly with me when i do something drastic like trying to overdose and then they try to act like they care, but after a couple weeks its like nobody wants **** to do with me anymore......fml
Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page