Why do I repulse women so hard?.. - Page 5 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #81 of 81 (permalink) Old 12-27-2012, 07:52 PM
Simon Says...

Yes but TBH... isn't it easy to say that of most people in general?

And to be fair, he was referring to women most probably because the topic is about women more directly, therefore making it a relevant point.

Well, ok... if we're to be generous, then maybe we could say that it's easy for most people to at least get the impression that most people are unappealing or at least not the kind of people they would like to actually make friends with in any proper way.

I mean, you know... you might find most people at least reasonably pleasant on the surface or not so bad to get along with, but I do get the feeling that most people would have trouble properly accepting most people for various reasons. I'm not saying they have to be willing to marry them or else they hate them... but you know... there are lots of kinds of different people in the world and I think you kind of have the find the right kind of people to be friends with or whatever because most of them may not be compatible.

Then again, possibly cynicism and bad experiences etc. so I dunno.

"Choose not to be harmed Ė and you wonít feel harmed.
Donít feel harmed Ė and you havenít been."
- Marcus Aurelius
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page