Who are the most horrible people you've ever met? - Page 2 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #21 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 04:33 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Brooding
@WillYouStopDave

I have a lot of contempt for her and her mother.

I feel sorry for them, and obligation, that's it.

They can eat my pants if they expect any love from me.

I love my father a lot though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 07:48 PM
Tactical Hobo

My Mood: Twisted
I met a lot of bad people in my life. Interestingly enough, I also met one on this site who hurt me for no real reasons.

You're Winner!
post #23 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-08-2020, 01:47 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truant View Post
Hm, well, I can't list all of them. Here's my Top 10:

Truant's Top Ten Terrible People

1. The bully who got all his friends together, beat me up, and threatened to beat up my friend
2. The psycho who threatened to murder me and then stalked me for a couple of weeks, who also beat up a bunch of my friends
3. The abusive psycho who threatened to murder my sister if she left him
4. The other abusive psycho who threatened to murder my other sister if she didn't leave him (long story)
5. The Nazi skinhead who threatened me and my gf with a chainsaw, stole our heat in winter, and tried to get us evicted
6. The redneck landlord who threatened me and my gf with an ax and tore down part of our apartment while we were still in it
7. The scumbag neighbor who burglarized our apartment after I asked him to turn the music down
8. The crazy woman who tried to force me to have sex so she could have a baby and then stalked me
9. My abusive ex
10. The crazy older brother of my first best friend who used to beat us up and play weird vaguely sexual games with us when we were kids (God that guy was creepy)

Honestly, this list could have been so much longer. But then I'd just be bringing up bad bosses and landlords; other, less impressive bullies; people who assaulted me, ran me over, tried to run me over, harassed me, stole things from me, cheated on me, and otherwise pissed in my cornflakes.

I reserve the right to edit this post. It's possible I've forgotten someone particularly horrible.
My list is somewhat similar to this. Maybe not as extreme regarding axes and chainsaws but i was threatened with weapons, assaulted a bunch of times, some cheap shots some actual fights, death threats over the phone, almost died multiple times. Someone almost robbed my apartment 5 or 6 years ago, bullied as a kid and adult, struck with heavy objects, robbed a few times, almost robbed countless times, had a knife to my throat, I was even threatened by someone on this site a few months ago but I won't go into that again. As a kid, a guy asked if i wanted candy and was convinced he was about to throw me into his car, propositioned by older and younger gay guys in very creepy ways. I now pretty much completely stick to myself, really to an extreme measure. I have had enough bad experiences that even the most non-threatening person sets off alarms in me, I always assume the worst in people, and they usually don't let me down, so i am justified in not getting involved. Women are the main reason men are in jail, fighting over a woman, jealous exes, lonely exes who want a woman back, etc. My point is, when i rarely date a woman, I am very suspicious of her friends, especially if she has like a protective brother who is 20 or older, if i screw up, my life is in danger you know. I have given up on friends. I have not had a real friend who has been female, so all of my friends in the past have been guys, and most of those guys have a bunch of other friends I have to deal with, most of who i hate

post #24 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-08-2020, 02:32 AM
SAS Member

Language: English, ちょっとだけ日本語, Java, C#
"I am my own worst enemy." So, me.

And maybe the bullies who tormented me daily for two ****ing years in middle school, though maybe not all of them were actually horrible people. I do know that one got sent to juvenile detention a year later for knifing another kid over a video game, and another one grew up to be a self-righteous, misogynist jerk.

I consider myself lucky to have not met many truly horrible people -- it's one of the upsides of continuous social avoidance. I never get to know anyone well enough to know that they're horrible.

"Churches ... appear to me no other than human inventions set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit.." -Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason
post #25 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-08-2020, 01:52 PM Thread Starter
Social experimenter

My Mood: Doubtful
Bump!

P.S.-it's important to learn how to get along with those close to you...On the other hand, I feel like coming into contact with a stranger at a bar or through work can get you close to some really dangerous and horrible people that can catch you off guard. Just because you aren't doing anything doesn't mean they won't decide to go after you in any way they decide. People are crazy.

Having SA feels like being a scratched up LP that keeps getting stuck at exactly 10 seconds into Track 02.
post #26 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-09-2020, 03:58 PM
SAS Member

Plenty of people. I don't have a list, but a lot of people I've interacted with were bullies. In public, jail, psych wards

Late Bloomer or Dead Man, idk
post #27 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-10-2020, 12:57 AM
Trailer Trash Tranny

My Mood: Brooding
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disheveled and Lost View Post
My list is somewhat similar to this. Maybe not as extreme regarding axes and chainsaws but i was threatened with weapons, assaulted a bunch of times, some cheap shots some actual fights, death threats over the phone, almost died multiple times. Someone almost robbed my apartment 5 or 6 years ago, bullied as a kid and adult, struck with heavy objects, robbed a few times, almost robbed countless times, had a knife to my throat, I was even threatened by someone on this site a few months ago but I won't go into that again. As a kid, a guy asked if i wanted candy and was convinced he was about to throw me into his car, propositioned by older and younger gay guys in very creepy ways. I now pretty much completely stick to myself, really to an extreme measure. I have had enough bad experiences that even the most non-threatening person sets off alarms in me, I always assume the worst in people, and they usually don't let me down, so i am justified in not getting involved. Women are the main reason men are in jail, fighting over a woman, jealous exes, lonely exes who want a woman back, etc. My point is, when i rarely date a woman, I am very suspicious of her friends, especially if she has like a protective brother who is 20 or older, if i screw up, my life is in danger you know. I have given up on friends. I have not had a real friend who has been female, so all of my friends in the past have been guys, and most of those guys have a bunch of other friends I have to deal with, most of who i hate
Yikes. Well, I don't think I've had it nearly as bad as all that. For me, it's not about women. It's just random strangers who decide I'm queer and deserve to be taught a lesson. I consider most humans to be dangerous, unpredictable animals and avoid them if at all possible, the same way I avoid large stray dogs. To me, the world is just one big zoo with no bars.

The best things in life are free, but so are the worst things. And you need money to avoid those.
post #28 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-10-2020, 02:54 AM
long hard times to come

Myself, no one else hurts me as much as me. I can deal with others, thankfully I haven't had many horrible experience. Though I think this mostly due to me being a shut-in rather than the goodwill of others.
post #29 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-10-2020, 05:29 PM
bipolar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayes View Post
Myself, no one else hurts me as much as me. I can deal with others, thankfully I haven't had many horrible experience. Though I think this mostly due to me being a shut-in rather than the goodwill of others.
Same here - no-one hurts me much at all. It mostly just happens in my own head.
post #30 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-10-2020, 05:38 PM
bipolar

Quote:
Originally Posted by conantheworthless View Post
I made the exact same post as you 2 but I deleted it a couple of days ago
Well in that case I think it's about time we both gave ourselves a bit of a break and stop being so hard on oursleves. Easier said than done though.
post #31 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-10-2020, 08:04 PM
Someone you used to know.

It's interesting that the people who immediately came to mind for me were all teachers. There's a special place in hell for people who go into the profession and, for whatever reason, end up getting a kick out of humiliating students in their formative years. I've got some thirty year old wounds that still sting if I poke at them too much.
post #32 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-10-2020, 08:33 PM
SAS Member

Language: English
Bullies.

I've suffered bullying by supervisors and classmates. I don't want to go deeply into it, but I guess my social anxiety keeps me from standing up for myself. It makes me an easy target for cruel people. My last boss seemed to go out of his way to berate me and insult me.
post #33 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-11-2020, 12:10 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truant View Post
Yikes. Well, I don't think I've had it nearly as bad as all that. For me, it's not about women. It's just random strangers who decide I'm queer and deserve to be taught a lesson. I consider most humans to be dangerous, unpredictable animals and avoid them if at all possible, the same way I avoid large stray dogs. To me, the world is just one big zoo with no bars.
Well other than me being isolated and an outcast, I don't think i had it all that bad. I mean it really depends on my mood, if I feel paranoid and jumpy and panicky, then all my past bad experiences pop up in my head. But I go out to pro sports games and movies almost every night, so at least i am out there and not stuck at home. A lot of my bad experiences, I instigated or pushed people's buttons, but I was almost struck by lightning as a kid in sleepaway camp and almost OD'd on coke over 20 years ago (i have been clean since), so it could have been weird events or demons that were trying to target me. I feel like i am indestructable and nothing can kill me, and i often feel like I overstayed my welcome in every way on the planet. i never thought I would live past 18 for some reason. But a lot of people think i am gay, especially as a kid because i was very frail looking and skinny and not masculine.

Yea I totally get what you mean about "unpredictable animals" someone in some interview said, "I am not afraid of people, they are just unpredictable" which is how I feel, I don't really fear them, but also you need to be on edge. I am at the point for my entire life basically where I would just walk anywhere at any time of night carelessly, like, if something was meant to happen, it was. Physical harm is actually not a big deal, if you look at my past experiences, and then compare that to a MMA fighter (mixed martial arts) they are beating each other senseless for a living. The other thing about any kind of physical harm, is yes, it hurts a little, but your body goes numb generally. If you are shot or stabbed for example, you feel numb generally and don't feel pain. If you are like shot in the kneecap or something precise like that, that is another story, but my point is, my real enemy is emotional and psychological pain, I don't really feel physical pain

About women, I was just saying that if you look at the total population of inmates in any prison or jail, I think the great majority of inmates are locked up because of a woman, for example, fighting over a woman in a bar, jealous ex husband, a guy gets revenge on another guy for cheating with his girlfriend, etc. I wasn't trying to insult women just saying they are the main reason one way or another that men are locked up, without even meaning to, just the way it is
post #34 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-12-2020, 12:32 AM
SAS Member

Had the most sneaky, backstabbing coworker a couple years back.
Mind you my anxiety was really bad when I worked there.

This girl would literally talk over me everytime I had something to say and compete so much with me. And the worst part was that I was one of the people who trained her on the job. Fast forward to approximately 6months after shes on the job ( and thorough *** kissing on her part) she gets a lead position and causes a whole scene to make me look stupid when we were training a new coworker on how to do certain work tasks.
The most annoying thing about her was the fact that she would get under your skin and get you to think you could trust her and youd find out she just needed you for some info or to step over you to get something.

Ive met worse people but none of them had ever had me as a target. This ***** came on the job with guns blazing ready to kiss *** and step on any necks to get what she wanted, and I was in her way lol. Left the job for a different position close to my new apartment a few months after her promotion. She can keep the job lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #35 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-12-2020, 12:47 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBoz View Post
Bullies.

I've suffered bullying by supervisors and classmates. I don't want to go deeply into it, but I guess my social anxiety keeps me from standing up for myself. It makes me an easy target for cruel people. My last boss seemed to go out of his way to berate me and insult me.

My supervisor looked at me like I was dirt today after laughing with some coworkers and walking over to me to collect my completed weeks project from me. This is the same guy that is sometimes super nice to me. A part of me thought this guy gotta be bipolar or something after he walked away without saying a single word to me.
I sometimes have really bad anxiety days where my hands shake while Im explaining something to him and hes noticed and hes always been two faced with me.
The worst part was the look he gave me especially when Im probably one of the hardest working employees on my team hurt. He looked at me like I was a disappointment.

I got teary eyed for a min or so after he walked away, so I put my headphones on and went right back to work.

The one thought that remained in my head was that hed get ***** slapped if he did that to me outside of work lmfaooo.
Idk having a angry/somewhat violent/funny scene of me slapping the **** out of him outside the walls of work made me feel somewhat better.

Ps I dont think Id actually do it even if we were outside of work lol.

Idk if my bs story was able cheer you up, hang in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #36 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-12-2020, 05:32 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Sleepy
I know that it is nothing compared to most of your stories and what kind of people most of you have encountered, but here I go...

Some of my classmates and not only (but most of them are from high school) they were tearing apart me mentally so much that I started to fear going to school and while I was there I mostly were just looking for a place where I could be alone or at least safe (it not always worked out). I remember having fear of certain classes (because there they were near me) and I hated these moments when teachers were leaving classrooms for some time, I knew that right at these times I can become a target once again... And there was millions of reasons for it... My looks, my attitude, my life, my speaking (or more accurately - me being silent mostly, or speaking up very VERY rarely), my weirdness and whatever else it could be... Best part is that some of those things were could by them... I could never say, that I even would want to back to school anymore, I don't have any good memories from there, I'm now just broken because of school and I know that thanks to school I won't be able to be happy, or live a fully worthy life or whatever like that... I'm just broken NEET, weeb, trash, mess and how else you name it... I have a job, but it doesn't help it... Yes, I have money, but I pretty much never spend it, I'm not living now, I'm just existing and it's because they're totally ruined me and my life...

I almost never were going out anywhere else, so didn't encountered anyone else who can be worse... But I'm pretty sure there are some...
Like at work, there are some aholes (and believe it or not - all these are women, no offense, but yes, you'd read that right, WOMEN) who always harassing me for not having girlfriend, for being silent, for being shy and some of them even goes almost to sexual harassment as well... While with men I don't have these problems lol...

I can confirm that school was the worst place in my life... And most my fears, hates and problems comes right from there... That place totally ruined me, I will never be able to function as a normal human, I'll never be the same I was before...

Even shy people can be sassy sometimes...
I'll put drunk raccoon in my signature as well, because I CAN...
post #37 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-13-2020, 10:22 AM
Permanently tired

My Mood: Dead
That'll have to be most of my immediate family, since they're extremely bigoted and selfish, heartless people.

Also the person that I almost lost my virginity to. A narcissistic, self-entitled SJW trans female from my college's LGBT club I had joined who identified as "communo-anarchist" (The club was full of people like that, but what's the surprise there, these days.). The night after we got sexual (We just had oral but no PIV, because I got scared and even more nervous after she was going for it without a condom and then complaining about having to use one when I asked, because we agreed she'd use one in her text. This made alarms start ringing in my head and I ended up gtfo of there.) The next day after, she had texted me telling me to never contact her again and banned me from her part of the club (They had subsections called "caucuses"), calling me a bunch of buzzwords for no reason and accusing me of things I never did. This lead to me being messaged by the Vice President that I was banned out the whole club, as they spread the lies about me to other people. It drove me into an extreme depression and suicidialness for a long time. I had been really attracted to her, although I had some suspicions before (Like in the bossy, mean way she would talk and how she would constantly brag) but I never thought she would be that awful of a person. The rest of the club was equally bad, and I was very angry and felt practically bullied out of it, with the way they literally kicked me out only based on hearsay. I came there to find support, but only found a place full of people preferring to talk about how they found some sweater color "homophobic", complaining about white people, etc. and that just completely witch-hunted me for no reason.

"So many resources keep me alive
Yet I don't even step outside
So many sacrifices keep me alive
Yet I don't even bother to survive."

"If you think we waste too much then you can sacrifice yourself
Don't push your values
Push your values
Onto the crowd."

Mili
post #38 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-13-2020, 04:13 PM
Homicidal Furby 🔪

Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
Quote:
Originally Posted by AffinityWing View Post
That'll have to be most of my immediate family, since they're extremely bigoted and selfish, heartless people.

Also the person that I almost lost my virginity to. A narcissistic, self-entitled SJW trans female from my college's LGBT club I had joined who identified as "communo-anarchist" (The club was full of people like that, but what's the surprise there, these days.). The night after we got sexual (We just had oral but no PIV, because I got scared and even more nervous after she was going for it without a condom and then complaining about having to use one when I asked, because we agreed she'd use one in her text. This made alarms start ringing in my head and I ended up gtfo of there.) The next day after, she had texted me telling me to never contact her again and banned me from her part of the club (They had subsections called "caucuses"), calling me a bunch of buzzwords for no reason and accusing me of things I never did. This lead to me being messaged by the Vice President that I was banned out the whole club, as they spread the lies about me to other people. It drove me into an extreme depression and suicidialness for a long time. I had been really attracted to her, although I had some suspicions before (Like in the bossy, mean way she would talk and how she would constantly brag) but I never thought she would be that awful of a person. The rest of the club was equally bad, and I was very angry and felt practically bullied out of it, with the way they literally kicked me out only based on hearsay. I came there to find support, but only found a place full of people preferring to talk about how they found some sweater color "homophobic", complaining about white people, etc. and that just completely witch-hunted me for no reason.
Did she claim you were transmisogynistic or something? I've encountered tons of these people online a lot of them really hate afab people (regardless of identity,) but since I never went to any LGBT stuff at uni or otherwise I only met LGBT people outside the community which seems to have been a plus. It's interesting to know things really aren't better in real life than online.

I'm wary of people who brag, probably too wary but I pattern match that to bad things.

The wretched world were living in at present was not an unlucky war of fate; it was an economic and political decision made without consulting the enormous human population that it would most drastically affect. If we would have it otherwise, if wed prefer a future that we can call home, then we must stop supporting even passively this ravenous, insatiable conservative agenda before it devours us with our kids as a dessert. - Alan Moore

post #39 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-13-2020, 06:07 PM
Permanently tired

My Mood: Dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persephone The Dread View Post
Did she claim you were transmisogynistic or something? I've encountered tons of these people online a lot of them really hate afab people (regardless of identity,) but since I never went to any LGBT stuff at uni or otherwise I only met LGBT people outside the community which seems to have been a plus. It's interesting to know things really aren't better in real life than online.

I'm wary of people who brag, probably too wary but I pattern match that to bad things.
Yeah, I really didn't think these people existed in real life before that either but they definitely do. Even in a college at a state as conservative as mine, apparently... I guess they'll be anywhere, when you give them a space like that.

Most of the trans-identifying folk seemed like your typical Tumblrina stereotype - hair dyed in unnatural colors, short-cut hair, flashy/"tumblr aesthetic" clothes, into anime, etc. Alot of the gay men were extremely nice and chill, though. I had joined the music caucus they made, and although I felt kind of awkward since most of them were from the caucus for gay men, and it was just me and like two other girls, they were very accepting and fun to be around. I almost became friends with some of them, but then I was kicked out from the whole club shortly after, because of those other people.

Oh, I forgot to mention that this whole thing actually started because I called another trans girl I was talking to "dude" in a text. She flipped out on me, saying I "should never call a trans girl that". Yeah, I got called transmisogynistic by her because of that. I've treated "dude" like a gender-neutral term now for the longest time and called alot of people that, regardless of gender. One of my closest friends has identified as non-binary and we call eachother "dude". I apologized and said I wouldn't call her that, but expressed disagreement with how she said it's harmful to all trans women and she said I was banned from her caucus. (That funnily enough, I had never been apart of in the first place. lmao) She would try to school me on Bulgaria, calling it "fascist", like she knew so much better about it. I told her we were actually one of the only Eastern European countries to offer refuge to Jews. (Can read about it here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...93f_story.html)

These people really try to speak over you about everything...Even your own country. ffs

I vaguely recall she may have also told me to stop using the 👌 emoji, because she said it was fascist. Probably got offended because Trump does that or something.

"So many resources keep me alive
Yet I don't even step outside
So many sacrifices keep me alive
Yet I don't even bother to survive."

"If you think we waste too much then you can sacrifice yourself
Don't push your values
Push your values
Onto the crowd."

Mili
post #40 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-13-2020, 06:28 PM
Not A Low Calorie Food

My Mood: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillYouStopDave View Post
Hmmmm. Good question. I don't know. Humans as a species are pretty horrible. Individuals all have their own irritating quirks, huh? If you get to know someone well enough you will usually find they're worse than you thought. So many things are not immediately obvious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillYouStopDave View Post
Yeah. I think really a question like this is more relevant in the context of how big of a factor knowing that person is in your life. If it's an immediate family member that you had to live with growing up and you have just been stuck with all your life, it matters a lot more than it generally does if you just know someone who's a jerk but hardly ever actually have to interact with.

I'm not gonna say I have no love for my mother (because that's fighting instinct (for me anyway)). But most of the positive memories I have (or thought I had) with my mother in them have been tainted by what I know about her now looking back and realizing I was very naive and she knew it and was able to sculpt her image in a way that she knew would keep me (and my sister as well) ignorant of her true nature. A couple years ago she had a stroke or something and it changed something in her mind where she kind of lost the ability to "filter" herself. And of course it all spilled out (and is still going to this day). I became acutely aware that she was not at all the person I thought she was when I was growing up (even though she was always an unpleasant person to deal with, she would usually patch things up later when she realized she'd gone overboard). And eventually, I just thought "Holy hell. This was it all along?" My sister is lucky she turned out relatively normal. My sister's kids are also very lucky that my sister is nothing like my mother.
I also had the thought that sometimes I don't even feel like I have the right to judge people who don't have a direct negative impact on me personally. Or at least if I do judge them I'm mostly judging them because of the way their brand of "horrible" is (directly or indirectly) affecting me.

But then the more I think about it, the more it bothers me because whatever it is they're doing that makes me feel like that is obviously indiscriminate. They just plain don't care who they hurt. It could be me or it could be someone terrible or it could be the best person who ever lived. So then I feel bad for being so self-absorbed and start getting into the vicious runway cycle of caring too much about everything and not just focusing on my own problems (which I never did enough of anyway and definitely don't need the weight of the world on top of something I'm not even doing for myself).

I don't like to judge but I do. And then I wonder back and forth if it's necessary or pointless or just takes too much effort. My brain only has so much capacity for multi-tasking (and it seems to be about 10% of what a normal person's brain is capable of). Kind of a "eating up processing cycles I don't have to spare" sort of thing.

/WYSD

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page