Hm, well, I can't list all of them. Here's my Top 10:
Truant's Top Ten Terrible People
1. The bully who got all his friends together, beat me up, and threatened to beat up my friend
2. The psycho who threatened to murder me and then stalked me for a couple of weeks, who also beat up a bunch of my friends
3. The abusive psycho who threatened to murder my sister if she left him
4. The other abusive psycho who threatened to murder my other sister if she didn't leave him (long story)
5. The Nazi skinhead who threatened me and my gf with a chainsaw, stole our heat in winter, and tried to get us evicted
6. The redneck landlord who threatened me and my gf with an ax and tore down part of our apartment while we were still in it
7. The scumbag neighbor who burglarized our apartment after I asked him to turn the music down
8. The crazy woman who tried to force me to have sex so she could have a baby and then stalked me
9. My abusive ex
10. The crazy older brother of my first best friend who used to beat us up and play weird vaguely sexual games with us when we were kids (God that guy was creepy)
Honestly, this list could have been so much longer. But then I'd just be bringing up bad bosses and landlords; other, less impressive bullies; people who assaulted me, ran me over, tried to run me over, harassed me, stole things from me, cheated on me, and otherwise pissed in my cornflakes.
I reserve the right to edit this post. It's possible I've forgotten someone particularly horrible.
The best things in life are free, but so are the worst things. And you need money to avoid those.