Who are the most horrible people you've ever met? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-05-2020, 07:28 PM Thread Starter
Social experimenter

My Mood: Pensive

Who are the most horrible people you've ever met?

Who are the most horrible people you've ever encountered in life? What did they do?

Having SA feels like being a scratched up LP that keeps getting stuck at exactly 10 seconds into Track 02.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-06-2020, 01:28 AM
bipolar

I'm not really sure I've met any genuinely horrible people. I've had a few people be nasty to me - but they were just dickheads.

Up until recently I would have said my last girlfriend - she's a self-absorbed spoilt little brat. (well, a 42 year old brat) She hurt me and for a while I thought she was pretty cruel - but now I know why she did it. She's trapped in a marriage with a very wealthy man that she doesn't love and was bored out of her brain.
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-06-2020, 01:44 AM
👁 👁

Language: None
I guess I can nominate Drew, the guy who made up a vague-but-sinister lie about me to get my ex-gf to break up with me. I actually liked him at first though.

There was probably someone else more horrible who didn't stick around as long or do anything as memorable.

SA Game | Sacramento SA Meetup

"Many people need desperately to receive this message: 'I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone.'" ― Kurt Vonnegut

post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-06-2020, 04:01 AM
Not A Low Calorie Food

My Mood: Relaxed
Hmmmm. Good question. I don't know. Humans as a species are pretty horrible. Individuals all have their own irritating quirks, huh? If you get to know someone well enough you will usually find they're worse than you thought. So many things are not immediately obvious.

/WYSD
post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-06-2020, 04:49 AM
Homicidal Furby 🔪

Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
Psychopathic girl I knew from the beginning of school to age 18. She did lots of horrible things to me, and sometimes to other people. Creepiest moment was when we were at this girls house and the girl left the room and she was sat there stroking the girl's cat and said something like 'you look so cute I could kill you' or something like that to the cat. I've shared a few personal anecdotes here before and I'm not going to again in this thread so I'll leave you with creepy cat moment.

Nobody else I've personally known has gotten anywhere near to that level and as such I don't really remember them well even though lots of people could be dicks to me.

The wretched world we’re living in at present was not an unlucky war of fate; it was an economic and political decision made without consulting the enormous human population that it would most drastically affect. If we would have it otherwise, if we’d prefer a future that we can call home, then we must stop supporting — even passively — this ravenous, insatiable conservative agenda before it devours us with our kids as a dessert. - Alan Moore

post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-06-2020, 12:33 PM
SAS Member

Maybe the taxi driver who scammed me at 2am in the morning (I knew that I was being scammed, but with no soul in sight and me being in his vehicle, I didn't think it was smart to argue nor threaten to call the police).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I guess I can nominate Drew, the guy who made up a vague-but-sinister lie about me to get my ex-gf to break up with me. I actually liked him at first though.
What lie did he make up, and did your ex leave you because of it?
post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-06-2020, 12:44 PM
monk

oh theres so many. no one really stands out though. people are so forgettable.

"I take what is mine. I pay the iron price."
―Balon Greyjoy
post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-06-2020, 12:53 PM
Moron

Conservative relatives who used go on about native people being drunks & lazy and living off the government. Meanwhile one of those relatives couldn't work because he screwed up his neck in an accident due to drinking and driving.

I mention them being conservatives because that's how they proudly identify themselves to you even though you don't care to hear it. I'm well aware that my side(political affiliation) has scum as well, but these are people who I actually know and married into my family.

Last edited by Yer Blues; 01-06-2020 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention something
post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-06-2020, 01:10 PM
SAS Member

Right now my next door neighbors who are very privileged and narcissistic. The dad I think has spread false rumors about me and now the other neighbors are no longer friendly. Other dishonorable mentions go to the 4th grade elementary school kids, the racist neighbors I lived across from in the noughties, and my cousins family.

“As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I'd still be in prison.”

― Nelson Mandela
post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-06-2020, 11:25 PM
Trailer Trash Tranny

My Mood: Brooding
Hm, well, I can't list all of them. Here's my Top 10:

Truant's Top Ten Terrible People

1. The bully who got all his friends together, beat me up, and threatened to beat up my friend
2. The psycho who threatened to murder me and then stalked me for a couple of weeks, who also beat up a bunch of my friends
3. The abusive psycho who threatened to murder my sister if she left him
4. The other abusive psycho who threatened to murder my other sister if she didn't leave him (long story)
5. The Nazi skinhead who threatened me and my gf with a chainsaw, stole our heat in winter, and tried to get us evicted
6. The redneck landlord who threatened me and my gf with an ax and tore down part of our apartment while we were still in it
7. The scumbag neighbor who burglarized our apartment after I asked him to turn the music down
8. The crazy woman who tried to force me to have sex so she could have a baby and then stalked me
9. My abusive ex
10. The crazy older brother of my first best friend who used to beat us up and play weird vaguely sexual games with us when we were kids (God that guy was creepy)

Honestly, this list could have been so much longer. But then I'd just be bringing up bad bosses and landlords; other, less impressive bullies; people who assaulted me, ran me over, tried to run me over, harassed me, stole things from me, cheated on me, and otherwise pissed in my cornflakes.

I reserve the right to edit this post. It's possible I've forgotten someone particularly horrible.

The best things in life are free, but so are the worst things. And you need money to avoid those.
post #11 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 12:35 AM
Cooked.

My Mood: Worried
I guess I could start listing off exes, but that wouldn't be very original, would it?

I honestly don't know if I have ever come across a truly horrible person, but I guess they don't make it very obvious. Nobody knew Stalin was a ****ing whack until it was too late. I'm sure I've bumped into a few horrible people, but that side of them was never revealed.

So, in that case, probably the few narcissistic exes who were seemingly only interested in me as some sort of weird project. Like I was just puddy they could build a worshipper out of. But, I wouldn't necessarily call them horrible - more miserable than horrible. They did have good qualities if only they could escape the yoke of their insecurities.

(maybe the same could be said for me )

Never could learn to drink that blood
And call it wine,
Never could learn to hold you, love,
And call you mine.
post #12 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 08:45 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Mellow
My sick, cruel, abusive, alchoholic, narcissistic, borderline personality disorder step demon. I think she may have actually been sent from hell to suck the souls out of the people around her. She's literally pure evil.
post #13 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 11:05 AM Thread Starter
Social experimenter

My Mood: Pensive
Bump, I want more people to share! I'm hoping this thread helps people...

Having SA feels like being a scratched up LP that keeps getting stuck at exactly 10 seconds into Track 02.
post #14 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 01:37 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truant View Post
Truant's Top Ten Terrible People
Oh, wow. This reminds me, I had my own death threat way back when I was living with my parents. This psycho neighbor followed my mom one day when she was taking my sister to school and threatened to kill us all if my dad didn't stop reminding him to pay a bill he owed. To let us know he was serious, a few days later he slipped a newspaper obituary section into our mailbox.

And I think my previous aerobics instructor was fairly crazy too. One winter she let a bunch of stray dogs into her apartment building because it was cold outside. When one of her neighbors asked her not to do that, she threatened to kill his mother if he tried to stop her. I'm glad she wasn't my neighbor...
post #15 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 02:09 PM
Resist

My Mood: Tired
I've come across questionable people but I can't recall someone that was horrible. People are generally good.

TRE45ON

"One thing he (Trump) does know is how to get angry, white men to vote for him."- Bill Clinton

Without question the worst president we’ve ever had- Harry Reid on trump.

No question, Trump is racist.- America's heroine Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

All roads with you lead to Putin.- Pelosi to trump on his treason

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident

Recognize human trafficking:
http://www.dhs.gov/blue-campaign
post #16 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 03:00 PM
SAS Member

Language: english
My Mood: Dead
Most people I have been around are *******s. They are either psycho or bullies.
post #17 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 03:24 PM
Bleep blorp blop bip boop

My Mood: Lurking
Yeah, obviously there are plenty of horrible people out there, but I can't really pinpoint anybody in particular at the moment. I don't know if anybody has ever effed with me too terribly. Additionally, I don't see any reason to rent out much mindspace to those people.

You are the wave, I am the naked island.
post #18 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 03:53 PM
SAS Member

My mother has mistreated me the worst of everyone in my life, and is the worst person I know by far. I have no love or fond feelings for her, and few positive memories.

If I could have my 12-year-old self punch her in the face repeatedly, I would, the image is very cathartic.
post #19 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 03:58 PM
Trailer Trash Tranny

Quote:
Originally Posted by veron View Post
Oh, wow. This reminds me, I had my own death threat way back when I was living with my parents...
Yeah, some people are totally unhinged. The weirdest thing sets them off.

The best things in life are free, but so are the worst things. And you need money to avoid those.
post #20 of 43 (permalink) Old 01-07-2020, 04:04 PM
Not A Low Calorie Food

My Mood: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf in the wind View Post
My mother has mistreated me the worst of everyone in my life, and is the worst person I know by far. I have no love or fond feelings for her, and few positive memories.

If I could have my 12-year-old self punch her in the face repeatedly, I would, the image is very cathartic.
Yeah. I think really a question like this is more relevant in the context of how big of a factor knowing that person is in your life. If it's an immediate family member that you had to live with growing up and you have just been stuck with all your life, it matters a lot more than it generally does if you just know someone who's a jerk but hardly ever actually have to interact with.

I'm not gonna say I have no love for my mother (because that's fighting instinct (for me anyway)). But most of the positive memories I have (or thought I had) with my mother in them have been tainted by what I know about her now looking back and realizing I was very naive and she knew it and was able to sculpt her image in a way that she knew would keep me (and my sister as well) ignorant of her true nature. A couple years ago she had a stroke or something and it changed something in her mind where she kind of lost the ability to "filter" herself. And of course it all spilled out (and is still going to this day). I became acutely aware that she was not at all the person I thought she was when I was growing up (even though she was always an unpleasant person to deal with, she would usually patch things up later when she realized she'd gone overboard). And eventually, I just thought "Holy hell. This was it all along?" My sister is lucky she turned out relatively normal. My sister's kids are also very lucky that my sister is nothing like my mother.

/WYSD

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page