Which is worst?Failing high school, Dropping out or going mental infront of everybody - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-14-2015, 03:40 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Which is worst?Failing high school, Dropping out or going mental infront of everybody

?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-14-2015, 03:41 PM
Posting furiously

My Mood: Grumpy
I'm pretty close to one of those happening to me, I think. The least desirable for me at least is going mental in front of everybody.

"Selfish people rule the world. Selfless people change the world."
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-14-2015, 03:55 PM
thoughts are just thought

I'm not sure how these two are your only options.

And I'm a little bit concerned by what you mean by "going mental."

But let me nutshell this, while I would hate to suggest anyone drop out of high school. It is a lot easier to bounce from dropping out of school than it is to bounce back from being viewed as crazy or violent.

There are about a million GED programs, if you get your GED and go on to college and then do well in college you're a role model, everyone views your story as a tale of overcoming adversity.

It your halled out of school kicking and screaming, then you will always be that guy who lost it. Even if you get your life together you will alway have that stigma.

But I hope you find a third option.

Starfire: "They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?"
Robin: "Fight anyway!"

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-14-2015, 04:17 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmnut View Post

It your halled out of school kicking and screaming, then you will always be that guy who lost it. Even if you get your life together you will alway have that stigma.
but your not a refuser like a child, you only went mental and failed high school and had problems afterward
you weren't refusing. I mean you could have had this counter-culture view and saw being part of high school as something wrong to get your education. but you had more of a problem coping and getting yourself together and had alot of confusion about yourself and the world
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-14-2015, 04:53 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sas62759 View Post
Which is worst? Failing high school, Dropping out or going mental infront of everybody in high school.

What if you failed high school and had problems afterward and also had gone mental infront of everybody in high school. What if you were like this? Is it forbidden to ask and inquire for and about people/others like this?

Are there people like this, Is it forbibben to ask where they are at?

could I ever seek a presence for this broken past like this?

is it like this untalkable to talk about this option, is this not an option at all?
if people believe in murphy's law why are people so like this no?
Well they had me in special ed in high school, so I guess I got lucky when I kind of/sort of went mental in front of everyone in middle school.... Special ed is cool, even if you fail you still pass high school, which is weird, but I guess you won't be able to get into university so you will have to go to community college and then university. Life sucks when these *******s mess your life up like that, I am gonna sue them.

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-14-2015, 05:41 PM
Socializing with myself

Language: English
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingmind View Post
Well they had me in special ed in high school, so I guess I got lucky when I kind of/sort of went mental in front of everyone in middle school.... Special ed is cool, even if you fail you still pass high school, which is weird, but I guess you won't be able to get into university so you will have to go to community college and then university. Life sucks when these *******s mess your life up like that, I am gonna sue them.
Sue them already!

Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers governing humanity 24/7 using Quantum Cryptography Satellites to run a thought interval to generate cryptographic keys to refresh key information into thoughts to channel the communication 24/7.

NSA Software Engineers & NASA computationally remapping buildings, jobs, relationships, wealth, education, and income using bio intelligence system to manage citizens time & events. Getting away with airplane crashes, accidents, diseases, homelessness, and suicides.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page