what the hell was that? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-22-2010, 11:33 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

what the hell was that?

These days i have been pretty down and more depressed than a hungry sad demon. My ability to connect with anyone even on the internet is nearly zero so i apologize if i havent been able to reply to messages and such its nothing personal i just feel like crap and i have caught myself contemplating suicide again (but i wont ) . So i had another flashback yesterday , of the raping kind in which i remembered myself at a younger age hiding in the closet and crying and my mom asking me "who touched you? who touched you? (with a sexual reference ) It seems an older man had been feeling me up but i just remember his legs and nothing else .That was all .

I went to take a hot shower and as i was drying up noticed a word spelled out in the mirror in print letters that said : INDA . It was so perfect that it stood out of the steam/fog all over the surface of the mirror .There was also syllabus and numbers scattered around this word one was :MG7 and the other : LA i even tried to get a picture of it but my camera battery was low (such a shame !) .

I quickly looked it up in a multiligual dictionary since it sounds forgieng to me and found out that it was a real word with different meanings see for yourself :

LanguageExpressionEnglish Translation or DefinitionBunguindastomach, belly, pregnancy.Dawidaindalouse.Esperantoindaworthy, deserving.Haindalouse, belly, pregnancy, womb, stomach.Hangazaindapregnancy, stomach, womb, belly, louse.Hungarianindaspindle, tendril.Jitaindawomb, pregnancy, louse, stomach, belly.Kamiindapregnancy.Kilegiindabelly, louse, pregnancy, stomach, womb.Kimbuindabelly, pregnancy, stomach.Kivinzaindabelly, louse, pregnancy, stomach.Kutuindapregnancy, womb.Kwanyamaindago.Kwereindawomb, belly, stomach.Luhyiaindabelly, stomach.Machame Unnindahow.Mambweindabelly, louse, stomach.Mkwayaindapregnancy, belly, louse, stomach.Munyarwandindabelly, stomach.Pampanganindamother.Pareindawait.Pimbweindabelly, louse, stomach.Portugueseindastill, yet.Ruandaindastomach.Rundiindabelly, louse, stomach.Rungwaindalouse.Shonaindaaphid.Shubiindapregnancy, stomach, belly.Swahiliindaimpediment, dog, meanness, obstruction, spite, troublesomeness, tactlessness.Tuvetaindawait.Wandaindalouse.Zalamoindapregnancy.

As you can see the main meaning its strangely : pregnancy

I thought it was weird but kept going on with my business when suddenly a fast beating pulsations surprised my uterus , i have never felt that before , it lasted about 2 or 3 minutes but scary nonetheless . I was thinking that maybe this is a sign that i should go to a doctor and get myself checked out by a doctor , what do you think was that all about ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-22-2010, 11:39 PM
User Requested Permanent Ban

Do you have any lapses in memory? The only thing I can think of is that you unknowingly suffer from multiple personality disorder and the spelling in the mirror was done by one of your alters, or it could have been a hallucination.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-22-2010, 11:59 PM
low
Permanently Banned

I'm really sorry. I'm not spiritual or religious. So I don't think anything could have been written on the mirror. I don't doubt that you may believe you saw it. You my have hallucinated it or waking dreamed it because your brain is trying to reach out and make sense at something.

Do you think you are pregnant?

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-23-2010, 10:10 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmask View Post
Do you have any lapses in memory? The only thing I can think of is that you unknowingly suffer from multiple personality disorder and the spelling in the mirror was done by one of your alters, or it could have been a hallucination.

Oh no , my personality is always the same , i dont think you or anyone in this forum can play doctor based on a few posts so please drop it !. Seriously the word was there , it was not my imagination and this is the first time i see such thing in the mirror . Its not like i purposely tried to search for a hidden crossword to explain anything .
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-23-2010, 10:20 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by low View Post
I'm really sorry. I'm not spiritual or religious. So I don't think anything could have been written on the mirror. I don't doubt that you may believe you saw it. You my have hallucinated it or waking dreamed it because your brain is trying to reach out and make sense at something.

Do you think you are pregnant?

You dont have to be sorry as i was not trying to associate whta happened with a deep religious experience here . It just happened to have a meaning but of course i guess that if such thing never in your reality then it should never happen in mine either because you know the world works in such superficial banal ways anything else in between manifesting must mean you are crazy . Silly we are all just scratching the surface of reality day after day.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-23-2010, 12:00 PM
User Requested Permanent Ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwikiwi View Post
Oh no , my personality is always the same , i dont think you or anyone in this forum can play doctor based on a few posts so please drop it !
Oh, well no hard feelings I hope. You asked for opinions, so I assumed you wanted one. You're right, no one here has the knowledge to give any kind of diagnosis of your mental state, especially over the internet. It was just the only explanation I could think of at the moment. What do you think happened?
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-23-2010, 12:48 PM
The Tragic Princess

You're being slightly rude on this thread I think. I don't exactly know if you're dealing with something that affects mood, but it seems so....depression does it I guess. This post isn't to be rude, but you keep snapping at people who post on here and it seems something more is up with you than meets the eye. Are you in therapy? I was molested as a kid and I get flashbacks quite often, also intrusive thoughts about intentions of people who've never been sexual acting towards me or ever would be, like worrying my brother or step dad are gonna peek in the bathroom while I'm in there or someone will touch me in my sleep. It's made me pretty upset and hard at times, put up walls. You can't truly live that way though. You must try to talk to someone about it and even give people more of a chance on here. I'll talk with ya if you'd like.

"I feel like a helpless puppet being manipulated in some major scheme."~ Squall Leonhart

"Sometimes a person has to be loved before they can become lovable."~Ravi Zacharias

"As we have gotten more open-minded, we have become more closed-hearted."

My avatar is my art...www.myspace.com/illlaymedown
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-24-2010, 08:48 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmask View Post
Oh, well no hard feelings I hope. You asked for opinions, so I assumed you wanted one. You're right, no one here has the knowledge to give any kind of diagnosis of your mental state, especially over the internet. It was just the only explanation I could think of at the moment. What do you think happened?
No hard feelings here shadowmask , i know i was a little harsh trying to process what you were trying to tell me but having 3 people calling me crazy is not much support or insight either . Honestly its not really a big deal to be overreacting like this from both parts of the fence . Anyways i already figured out what happened as the image reappeared again and this time i took pictures this time only the computer is not recognizing the usb , i must update my drives ,will post it later and im feeling much better now by the way i dont take pills unless fish oil counts lol

To illlaymedown : Oh the irony ! If we are going to play by your logic you should look at how the first responses initiated the rudeness ritual , unintentionally maybe but certainly off key as well . Thats its an interesting way to be biased . You are no moderator here therefore you have no power to be calling out people like that . And coming from the same place of abuse i recommend you not to take the internet as a serious place for therapy , specially in forums where all that takes places is rants , rants , rants and going in circles all the time lol What happened to us , is serious business that has and could disrupt the delicate balance between body , mind and spirit , so delicate that only someone with a vast education and training should be able to enter such subtle domain in its entirety. So lets not pretend a few letters on a screen are going to change anyone ,or make anything better its just an illusion as we dont live in the internet . I hope you are also are seeking help in order to get over these shadows of the past , its a long way to recover but hopefully not an impossible task.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page