too many people out in public,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-17-2021, 06:08 PM

Language: American English, some Spanish
Life.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-17-2021, 06:34 PM
Failure's Art

I hate all the mundane things you have to do that take up pretty much all your time but you have to do them nevertheless just so that you can do the thing(s) you love which you only get to do for like 5 mins.

i.e. you have to spend all this time sleeping and cooking and eating and shopping and working and showering and fixing crap and brushing your teeth and getting a haircut and paying bills and getting your car fixed and doing laundry and shoveling snow and a million other functional adult things so you can get to that one thing you really actually want to do which is your whole reason for living anyway.

Then that thing is over with really quickly and it's back to the crummy chores again - because I guess that's mostly what life is, just a bunch of chores we do while we're waiting to die. We're tidying up for our own deaths I think. It's just how we keep busy until it's our turn to not exist.

This grinds my gears. It should be the complete opposite. You should spend most of your time doing what you love and like 5 mins working and doing chores. I guess that's life. I really want speak to the manager of life about this.

You live up in your head
Scared of every little noise
Someone's always breaking in accidentally
Using nothing but their voice

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-17-2021, 06:57 PM
alien monk

My Mood: Devilish
humans, especially living and working with them or around them

I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples. ― Mother Teresa
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-17-2021, 11:46 PM
drifting in mist

Injustice. Terrible people thriving and good ones being hurt. Abuse of power. People valuing the cheap and novel over the priceless and timeless. Shameless liars and hypocrites.
Posted via Mobile Device
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-18-2021, 06:11 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Brooding
I'm a spiteful misanthrope in general, but if there's one thing that I'll be thinking of to push myself over the edge staff edit it'll be the petty tribalism that I witness on a daily basis, especially the gender-based variety. Gender is just as much of a needless plague on humanity as religion and "race".

Last edited by Silent Memory; 02-18-2021 at 07:17 AM. Reason: One sentence was removed for mentioning self harm.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-18-2021, 07:17 AM
❤️ Administrator ❤️

Too many things to list.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
❤️♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡❤️
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-18-2021, 07:37 AM
Alien

Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
Well most recently (literally minutes ago,) people (but it's usually certain people in particular,) who think trans masc people or detransistioned women, or just in general the spectrum of afab (genetically female,) androgynous people are trans women or gay men who are pretending to be women because they present femininely but come across as androgynous either due to having a deep voice from testosterone, or a deep voice + more masculine physical characteristics or even just being Lady Gaga and doing nothing at all, being a cisgender butch lesbian in the women's toilets or sometimes being any cis woman in the women's toilets (because the neuroticism of transvestigators has really taken off.) Trans masc people are always seen as fake women or fake men (unless they are stealth,) and the invisibility is just really annoying me now (they don't even have a concept of genetic female goes on testosterone or identifies as something besides their birth sex all they know is trans women. You see them also freaking out about trans men in women's sports not realising they're genetic females and assuming once again they are trans women. Someone points it out and radio silence lol.) I guess it's the same for cis gay men (straight 'acting' or 'trying to be women',) and somewhat for trans women but there seems to be some kind of category of 'being a trans woman' I dunno.

Not being cis and/or straight is annoying I guess. We haven't quite got to the stage where people are people.

But to answer the thread title more generally a lot haha, I'm incredibly easily annoyed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouTube comment
Yet another man lost to irony poisoning, cynicism, hyper-self awareness and the inability to be sincere.

post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-18-2021, 08:27 AM
customusertitle

People who assume my life experience is similar to theirs for no reason.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

the truth may vary
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-18-2021, 11:44 AM
SAS Member

Lately it's "sjw/pc/woke" bullsh!t, "cancel culture", the leftist/anti-free speech mob, and other insane crap like that. This is a problem in this world. I've read people using "cancel" in an unironic way; instead of being a way to make fun of the looney left, it's in public discourse. That is out-and-out creepy. I think something broke in the collective mind of America last year with all the stressors, like the inmates are running the asylum. The only voices you hear are insane voices. I don't even give a crap about "The Bachelor" and haven't watched it since maybe 2005, but take a look at the whole situation with the host and one of the contestants and a former contestant who I guess is a host on "Extra", and tell me that this whole conversation doesn't boil your blood. And this is just one of many examples.
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-19-2021, 03:08 PM
SAS Member

Not much. Injustice to animals is one of them. And people talking badly about other people (behind their back, mostly).
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-21-2021, 05:43 PM
Just a bit stitious

Language: English
My Mood: Crappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedOver View Post
Lately it's "sjw/pc/woke" bullsh!t, "cancel culture", the leftist/anti-free speech mob, and other insane crap like that. This is a problem in this world. I've read people using "cancel" in an unironic way; instead of being a way to make fun of the looney left, it's in public discourse. That is out-and-out creepy. I think something broke in the collective mind of America last year with all the stressors, like the inmates are running the asylum. The only voices you hear are insane voices. I don't even give a crap about "The Bachelor" and haven't watched it since maybe 2005, but take a look at the whole situation with the host and one of the contestants and a former contestant who I guess is a host on "Extra", and tell me that this whole conversation doesn't boil your blood. And this is just one of many examples.
^Yes. To all of this.

The governor of my state is a horrible excuse of a human being who has done so many awful things (like writing a book on how great a leader he is in the middle of the Covid crisis) yet he is an arrogant jerk who blames everyone and everything else but himself. Finally, some people are seeing the light on him and starting to turn up the heat on him but not sure anything will happen as plenty are still covering for him. I fear nothing will happen to him and we will continue to be stuck with his tyrannical leadership (we have no term limits here yay!) and since he is petty, he will take it out on us residents and an already miserable place will become even worse.
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-01-2021, 10:08 PM
Socializing with myself

Language: Created my own language for context
Being isolated, because people can affect others from living without being aware of their actions.

Never had a career, never had an income, never had a girlfriend, regardless of how many times I tried. The people have the same mentality, perception and belief about me since I was a child. The people behavior and communication induces my social anxiety and depression.

The A.I Computers/NSA engineers use a computational intelligence system to design a mentality by translating key information/cryptographic keys into thoughts, logic, and emotions that are fake to manage humanity 24/7.
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 03:29 AM
SAS Member

- Favouritism.

- Myself.

- One rule for one, another rule for another.

- When one only talks about themselves and not ask about you (yes, I'm guilty of this and do it some times, difference is I beat myself for it).

- Hypocrisy, especially when one tells another to respect others but completely ignores their own advice when they don't get what they want.

- Being the person who's "just there" when a third person walks into a room, only giving attention to the other person.
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 04:02 AM
Bigger than my body

Language: English
My Mood: Lonely
When people think they have me figured out.
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old Today, 10:18 AM
Alien

Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
Punching down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouTube comment
Yet another man lost to irony poisoning, cynicism, hyper-self awareness and the inability to be sincere.

post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old Today, 10:35 AM

My Mood: Relaxed
Not very many things (TBH) but unfortunately for me, most of them happen pretty much all the time so my gears are always grinding. I'm amazingly calm and unruffled considering how often stuff I really hate happens to me.

/WYSD

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page