What frustrates you the most? - Page 2 - Social Anxiety Forum
User Tag List

post #21 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-10-2021, 11:41 AM
SAS Member

Language: English and some others
My Mood: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by staticradio725 View Post
I get it. I have a friend who's one of the most social, outgoing people I've ever met. She makes friends as easily as breathing. She also struggles a lot with her weight and body image issues. I, on the other hand, have always been able to eat whatever I want and stay skinny, but have spent my whole life struggling with social anxiety disorder.
I have thought, on numerous occasions, that I would give up my flawless metabolism in a heartbeat if only to have a fraction of her people skills. And, although she's never said so to me, maybe on at least one occasion she's thought that she would give up her people skills in order to have a perfect figure like me.
Grass is always greener, right?

Hahaha yeah, we are never happy with what we have. In the end, nobody is happy.

顺其自然
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-12-2021, 10:39 PM
Wilco Tango Foxtrot!

Cancel Culture
post #23 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-13-2021, 07:21 AM
Alien

Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
Really great tags on a fanfic with a pairing I dislike when I like one of the characters.

Very few people are writing any of the weird fanfic content I want some examples from the past few years:

Ted/AM from I Have No Mouth and I must scream. I found one really great slash fanfic in that fandom but that was like it, one of the other fanfics was just crack with Garfield in lmao.

Jesus/Satan. It's been thousands of years and there are like 30 fanfics or something on ao3 (or there were,) mostly by the same couple of people.

Slaanesh/Isha. I can't find anything. Now I know this would be high tier popcorn. There is one Isha/Nurgle fanfic on ao3 which is an insult to my religion and they are a poor man's Hades/Persephone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouTube comment
Yet another man lost to irony poisoning, cynicism, hyper-self awareness and the inability to be sincere.

post #24 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-13-2021, 10:25 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persephone The Dread View Post
Ted/AM from I Have No Mouth and I must scream. I found one really great slash fanfic in that fandom but that was like it
And here I thought the original story could get no more disturbing, yet here we are.

Harlan Ellison is rolling in his grave right now xD
post #25 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-13-2021, 07:06 PM
Alien

Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
Quote:
Originally Posted by staticradio725 View Post
And here I thought the original story could get no more disturbing, yet here we are.

Harlan Ellison is rolling in his grave right now xD
There was mpreg too :') because AM wanted to create life but his only option was Ted.

Got to make sure the dead get their exercise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouTube comment
Yet another man lost to irony poisoning, cynicism, hyper-self awareness and the inability to be sincere.

post #26 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-18-2021, 09:53 AM
SAS Member

Language: English and some others
My Mood: Lonely
I'm just bothered by about everything: covid restrictions, having a hard time finding a job, only getting badly paid jobs or failing terribly at them, having a hard time making friends, hiding my true self all the time not to offend others, this annoying arm pain I've had for about three months, back pain, overcharged bills because of the companies' mistakes, complaining to service support.

I'm so tired of this whole world, of this whole reality. I just wanna go out, without a mask, running like an idiot with no direction.
Forgot to add the fact that the walls of the apartment I am currently living at are not sound proof... like I hear everything my neighbors do...everything.

顺其自然
post #27 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-18-2021, 10:13 AM
experimental sincerity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadara View Post
I'm so tired of this whole world
Sorry to hear. I hope it becomes possible for you to carve out an existence without too much suffering, even though this world is failing hard. Noise from the neighbours alone would drive me round the bend.

I'm currently frustrated by my procrastination demon -- I stop flexing that willpower muscle for a few days and lo and behold, I can't be arsed to do anything again.

Also by my partner bringing beers round the house all the time, which definitely feeds the procrastination demon. Beer is nice but I could do with less beer.

Leonard Cohen (Bird on a Wire): I have tried in my own way to be free
Mrs Hudson (BBC Sherlock): Sherlock! The mess you've made!
post #28 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-18-2021, 10:48 AM

My Mood: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadara View Post
Forgot to add the fact that the walls of the apartment I am currently living at are not sound proof... like I hear everything my neighbors do...everything.
My neighbors are just friggin disrespectful morons. While it is true that the upstairs unit doesn't have carpet, it didn't have carpet when the last person owned it and we never heard a thing except for her vacuum cleaner.

These idiots make absolutely no effort to be quiet. Could be 3 in the morning and they're just stomping to the bathroom like there's nobody down here. What kind of idiot buys an upstairs condo with no carpet and pops out two kids? It's just mindbogglingly stupid.

/WYSD
post #29 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-21-2021, 05:30 PM
Just a bit stitious

Language: English
My Mood: Crappy
“Do as I say/not as I do” two faced, lying politicians

Hypocrisy/cancel culture

Dreary, seemlingly unending snow and winter weather

Not having any friends

Where I live...this city/state is beyond depressing and will only get worse
post #30 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-21-2021, 10:45 PM
Wilco Tango Foxtrot!

Woke
post #31 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-22-2021, 06:52 AM
Just a bit stitious

Language: English
My Mood: Crappy
Things that do not work as they are supposed to...especially when they have been upgraded and supposed to be “new and improved”. Not much I can do at this point as the work will just take me twice as long I guess. And if I ask for help, I will probably just get growled or hollered at so I have to deal with it.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page