Things that need be said - Page 2 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-30-2015, 07:28 PM
Chlorine and Wine

My Mood: Dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustALonelyHeart View Post
1.It is your choice if you want to keep crying in self pity and be depressed and see only the dark side of your life.But you are missing out on those good things you have because you chose to focus on the negative, and that is your responsibility, not anyone else's.
2.The mods may be or not be tolerating, or maybe they are just very subjective and they chose to tolerate thread topics they agree with and to close down those that personally offend them but you know what, that will not stop me from expressing my point of views.And they are not God.
3.I can write as much as I want.You don't like the text's length, don't bother to read.That is your choice and your responsibility, don't act as if my long text is at fault of your laziness
That ain't true.

Here's to life, the vice
The great herald of misery
In this cup, spiritus frumenti
For this is the nectar of the spirit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-30-2015, 07:28 PM
lagrimas negras

I agree. There's things that need to be said. I'm just glad we have you here to tell us "the truth".
Posted via Mobile Device
post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-30-2015, 09:21 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Rules were made to be broken.
wow I actually agree with you on something!

post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-01-2015, 05:16 AM Thread Starter
RespectNature

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorefog View Post
Like many other situations in life, it's best to focus on your own actions. You might not know what is going on behind the scenes. I'm not suggesting that life is always fair but things are usually reasonably enforced around here. The world isn't perfect and mistakes are made but such is life.

You seem to have a good head on your shoulders. Clearly, you know what's right and what's not-as-right. If you take the antagonistic tone out of --some-- of your comments, I'd agree with the premise of what you wrote. This really is a support forum and it helps to be mindful of such. There seems to be --some-- stirring of the pot going on.

I'm certain that you can anticipate the response to your writings from both the OP and your peers. Yet you choose to go down that path. I don't want to assume I know why and I'm not sure of the reasons for you doing do.

Just my opinion.
I don't know who you think you're fooling.Support group?It is more like a less evoluated, a primitive version of any other normal socializing platform, like facebook.There is very little support here.I don't know where you see support.When I joined this forum more than a week ago, I hoped it would be different but instead I find there are selfish attention seekers, frustrated with life people who are taking out those frustrations on others.
All I was asking was that the right to free speech for everyone to be respected.Yet my thread was ****ing close.I will have an antagonist tone if I want to.You don't like it, piss off.No one is forcing you to come to my thread and try and tell me how I should act, who I should be, how to live my life.Just back the hell off my thread and leave me alone.

"I respect the secrets and magic of nature.That's what makes me angry when I see these things that are happening in our world.
I love the planet.I really feel that nature is trying so hard to compensate for man's mismanagement of the planet.
Cause the planet is sick, like a fever.If we don't fix it now, it is at the point of no return.
Let's take care of the planet!"
-Michael Jackson
post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-01-2015, 10:00 AM
SAS Member

Things that need be said

There is no right to free speech on a private forum. Free speech refers to a government's ability to hinder or prevent expression. As a private entity, VerticalScope and SAS can essentially (with perhaps rare exceptions) do as they please.

Perhaps we'll agree to disagree on the level of support available here.
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-02-2015, 01:16 AM Thread Starter
RespectNature

Quote:
There is no right to free speech on a private forum. Free speech refers to a government's ability to hinder or prevent expression. As a private entity, VerticalScope and SAS can essentially (with perhaps rare exceptions) do as they please.
Thank you for being honest.At least finally someone decides to leave the "this is a support group" bs aside and say it as it is...That everyone, including the mods, will do as they please.I even told the mod who closed down my thread, I asked him in private why is it that religionphobic and discriminatory threads are still open, while mine was closed.The only answer I received, "I quoted from general rules on your thread and whereas I can talk to other moderators it is less likely the decision will be reconsidered".If my thread was breaking the rules on here and it was closed, why are some other threads still open, although they clearly violate the rules?
Anyway.Thanks for your honesty.

"I respect the secrets and magic of nature.That's what makes me angry when I see these things that are happening in our world.
I love the planet.I really feel that nature is trying so hard to compensate for man's mismanagement of the planet.
Cause the planet is sick, like a fever.If we don't fix it now, it is at the point of no return.
-Michael Jackson
post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-02-2015, 01:42 AM
Permanently Banned

My Mood: Blah
yeah people should basically stop being miserable and just do it
post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-02-2015, 04:26 AM
SAS Member

Things that need be said

Quote:
Thank you for being honest.At least finally someone decides to leave the "this is a support group" bs aside and say it as it is...That everyone, including the mods, will do as they please.I even told the mod who closed down my thread, I asked him in private why is it that religionphobic and discriminatory threads are still open, while mine was closed.The only answer I received, "I quoted from general rules on your thread and whereas I can talk to other moderators it is less likely the decision will be reconsidered".If my thread was breaking the rules on here and it was closed, why are some other threads still open, although they clearly violate the rules?

Anyway.Thanks for your honesty.

You might be misinterpreting my comment. However, I think we've reached the point where we're simply not going to agree. It happens in life.
post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 12-02-2015, 04:48 AM Thread Starter
RespectNature

Quote:
You might be misinterpreting my comment. However, I think we've reached the point where we're simply not going to agree. It happens in life.
Care tell, how exactly did I misinterpret your comment?

-Michael Jackson

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page