The jawline makes the man. - Page 3 - Social Anxiety Forum
Closed Thread

post #41 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 09:41 PM
Giggity

My Mood: Lurking
I thought this was obvious... a chiseled jawline makes any guy attractive. If male celebrities didn't have their jawlines I bet they wouldn't have made it to Hollywood.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 09:48 PM
PreciousGleamingMcNugget

with the right makeup/contouring you can all look like these genericass dudes here

nobody exists on purpose. nobody belongs anywhere. everybody's gonna die ~~

If you like pina coladas and gettin caught in the rain, follow me on Twitter @audreytheworst . I never talk about pina coladas or rain. But surely you like other stuff. If you don't, get some other interests already, geez.
post #43 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 10:01 PM
lamb to lion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijustcantanymore View Post
This is pathetic.

Next thing you know you people are going to tell me to not do the surgery. To the other poster, you're looking about 3000-5000 to do the implant depending on what state you live in. Reafflected you do not understand how a strong jawline works. It is one of those things where you don't notice on someone, but it DOES make you look physically attractive, and many people praise Bradley Cooper (rated number one hottest guy), Channing Tatum for his strong jawline, and a couple of other celebrities such as Tom Cruise.

The better jawline, the more attractive you will look. It is that simple. It balances out your face. Oh, and you HAVEN'T denied that a recessive chin/no jawline is unattractive. I wonder why? Maybe because I am right. I KNOW I'm right. I've heard it all my life that I have a small chin, and no jawline.

By the way I HAVE heard women say "Wow look at his jawline.", "Yes he is very attractive. That jawline -drools"

I WILL be doing this surgery in a month, and I WILL look better than ever. I will make a before/after comparison, and you will be amazed how different it makes you look. And for those who tell me to not get surgery, and "be happy how you look" go kick rocks. If you're born fugly, why the hell doesn't a person have a right to change how they look to up their self esteem? I know my self esteem will be slightly better once I do this surgery. I am also getting braces in 2 months to get rid of a nasty overbite. After all said, and done. My god, I'll be gorgeous.
The cause of low self-esteem is not physical appearance. It's an unwillingness to accept yourself. Now that you're altering yourself surgically you're going down that slippery slope.

How are you ever going to learn to accept yourself if you start this process of self-modification. There are more natural ways to improve yourself that don't involve changing who you actually are (ie. altering skeletal structure). Exercise, blah blah blah.

If you can get away with just doing this one procedure and not surgically transforming yourself any more I guess that's good. But it's an easy way out, and the end result of how great your personality could be has just been deducted a little.

Greatness is standing out. You're going in the opposite direction. You're surgically altering yourself to do exactly the opposite.. to blend in.

It seems like the whole process of developing self-esteem is learning how to reconcile what makes you unique with what the masses favor. Your uniqueness in this respect is a calling to greatness. The more you suppress your uniqueness the less you will become.

Uniqueness isn't always a favorable characteristic, but it still defines YOU. Don't let Hollywood culture define you. YOU define you.

Will is resistance to conformity. Will is strange. It is neither conformity now or chaos, but Right. Right is the way. Mysterious and unending. Higher order that is revealed in hindsight.

post #44 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 10:44 PM
Planet

My Mood: Crappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3scape View Post
Make the best of what God gave you and girls will find you attractive because of your confidence
I was just about to say that I can partially agree with your comment...until you unnecessarily involved your religion into it...and "confidence"

JUST DO IT, ******
post #45 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-12-2015, 12:38 AM
SAS Member

Some people think he looks good, but his jawline is weak as fudge

Embrace the glorious mess that you are
Elizabeth Gilbert

post #46 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-12-2015, 12:59 AM
SAS Member

I can't be the only person who thinks a smaller jawline is attractive on men. I mean, a severe overbite isn't cute but a soft, oval chin and jaw is very attractive. That type of face looks best when there's little/no facial hair in my opinion!
post #47 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-12-2015, 01:10 AM
Thanks for playing

Well I know this is bull****, I have a defined "masculine" jawline and I couldn't pay a women to be interested in me.
post #48 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-12-2015, 07:25 AM
Resist

My Mood: Tired
I've received my share of compliments about my strong jaw but if you have a dull personality you're still aren't going to get females, strong jaw or not.

"One thing he (Trump) does know is how to get angry, white men to vote for him."- Bill Clinton

Without question the worst president we’ve ever had- Harry Reid on trump.

No question, Trump is racist.- America's heroine Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

All roads with you lead to Putin.- Pelosi to trump on his treason

#WeAccept
#MakeRacistsAfraidAgain
#NotMyPresident

Recognize human trafficking:
http://www.dhs.gov/blue-campaign
post #49 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-12-2015, 12:28 PM
You spoony bard!

I think it can be a major thing if yours is bad enough. I don't think it will be the sole thing that makes or breaks your life but with the pictures and examples I can see how it could help if that is holding you back.
post #50 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-12-2015, 12:50 PM
Doing my own thing

My Mood: Fine
Man, your obsession with the jawline is making me question life itself, I dont know if mine is good or not anymore!
post #51 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-12-2015, 01:07 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Cool
dont think its a major issue sure it could be a bonus but bottom line women look at the person not just the jawline
post #52 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-12-2015, 01:07 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsalina View Post
I thought this was obvious... a chiseled jawline makes any guy attractive. If male celebrities didn't have their jawlines I bet they wouldn't have made it to Hollywood.
It is but it makes people feel better to pretend personality is literally everything.
post #53 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-12-2015, 01:19 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

You see this?

THIS IS ME. THIS IS MY NO CHIN, AND NO JAWLINE. THIS IS UNATTRACTIVE.

TO TELL ME OTHERWISE IS A WASTE OF TIME, AND YOU'RE A FOOL IF YOU THINK THIS DOES NOT MATTER. This matters to ME, and I 1000000% NEED THIS SURGERY ASAP.

I will NOT be "Happy with how I look"
If you think I'll be happy living with how fugly I'll be looking for the rest of my life you have another thing coming. If I don't get surgery, and fix this I'd look better with my brain matter all over my room after I blow my ****ing head off.
post #54 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-12-2015, 04:01 PM
armchair philosopher

If we try to convince you and it is a waste of time then why are you bothering yourself posting in this forum?

Zyzz himself with his initial- quite strong jaw foundation got himself a jaw implant because why?> He was never satisfied to begin with. That is the problem of yours.

What you are searching for is a mirage. When you look into a mirage, it multiplies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIIYt5lcq3A

Tomorrow we shall never surrender.

Taking each strides to grow as an individual and discoveries emerges within the confinements of creation and creativity.
post #55 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-12-2015, 04:03 PM
SAS Member

We've all got a little bit of royal blood in our veins, we're all in line for the succession, and if nineteen million, four hundred thousand, two hundred and eight people die, I'll be king tomorrow. It's not very likely but its a nice thought and helps keep me going.

P.COOK

post #56 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-19-2015, 02:27 PM
SAS Member

Whenever I hear talk of jawlines or asymmetry it's almost always a BDD sufferer.

Anyway, height and build are really the biggest factors in male attractiveness. You can have the worst face on earth but if you're 6"2 with an athletic build you'll do well.

But men can overcome any aesthetic deficiencies by being successful. Success can fill up your hot tub with hot women.

Strom Thurmond a South Carolina legislators married a 22 year old beauty pageant winner at 66 and had 4 children with her. That's the power of success. No jawline can do that.

“We have to continually be jumping off cliffs and developing our wings on the way down.”

― Kurt Vonnegut
post #57 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-19-2015, 02:42 PM
Permanently Banned

Yeah. It's no doubt. A strong jawline is considered attractive for a man. But how is that relevant to anything? I mean looks play a important part in any relationship. You need to be attracted to your partner but attraction is so much more than just looks. Looks are important but in any meaningful relationship looks don't count for much. If you are dating somebody or if you are with somebody based on the fact that they have a strong jawline or not then that relationship probably has little to no depth. So, while I wish I had a stronger jawline because I know it's considered attractive for men I know that outside superficial relationships it doesn't count for much. That goes for all looks. You know that beauty only counts in our youth. EVERYBODIES looks fade out eventually. Then you only have what's left and that's the inside. Try to find somebody that connects to you on a spiritual level.
post #58 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-19-2015, 02:51 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelClare View Post
Whenever I hear talk of jawlines or asymmetry it's almost always a BDD sufferer.

Anyway, height and build are really the biggest factors in male attractiveness. You can have the worst face on earth but if you're 6"2 with an athletic build you'll do well.
lol bull****. I'm 6'2" and people are surprised when I tell them I don't play sports because of my size. Women hate me.
post #59 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-19-2015, 03:15 PM
UnDeRrAtED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imbored21 View Post
Jaw lines are important but being tall and white are much more important dude lol.
face.>>height>>body

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence and than success is sure," Mark Twain

-------------------------------------------------------
post #60 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-19-2015, 03:33 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteBlaze View Post
lol bull****. I'm 6'2" and people are surprised when I tell them I don't play sports because of my size. Women hate me.

You have a fit athletic body? If you do all you have to do is ask lots of women out and you're good.

“We have to continually be jumping off cliffs and developing our wings on the way down.”

― Kurt Vonnegut
Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page