The jawline makes the man. - Page 2 - Social Anxiety Forum
Closed Thread

post #21 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 07:11 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaffected View Post
It isn't even the top feature you're saying so yourself and also, yes, obsessing quite a bit here. The besides list can keep going and going to the point where strong jawlines really aren't that important at all in the scale of things. You speak for the vast majority of females? Well, okay then I guess? What females?
No I don't speak for the vast majority for females. Look around. Search it up. Find statistics yourself. Most women love guys with strong jawlines, or better yet they are more attracted to a guy with an average-strong jawline and chin than a guy who has no chin, and a jawline that goes down his neck that makes it very unappealing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 07:12 PM
Zadaliya's boy toy

zyzz would be mirin brah
post #23 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 07:13 PM
You spoony bard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijustcantanymore View Post
Here is a woman:

The women on the left has no jawline whatsoever, and a very weak chin, while the same women on the right went through surgery, and she may not have a great jawline now, but can get away with it because her chin is strong, and balanced out her face.
Curious how that changes the front profile as well?

post #24 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofdespair View Post
Lol, I calls em like I sees em.. I'm sure he's a great guy and all but that picture...
***was

That guy is a famous internet bodybuilder. His name was Zyzz.
post #25 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 07:17 PM
You spoony bard!

Quote:
***was

That guy is a famous internet bodybuilder. His name was Zyzz.
Never heard of him. Reminds me of the guy from ghost adventures though..

post #26 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 07:18 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCNY View Post
zyzz would be mirin brah
Aware.

lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofdespair View Post
Curious how that changes the front profile as well?
depends. Chin implants have all known sizes, and some can add a sharper look to your jaw, and chin.

For example,
guy on the left has a recessed chin from the front as well. Guy on the right had surgery. As you can see I believe the guy has now a square chin, and his face looks longer, and more appealing than it did before. Chin implants are usually known for looking better for your side view
post #27 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 07:20 PM
lamb to lion

Quote:
Us guys...we must have strong jawlines to be considered attractive. Yes money helps to attract women. Yes materilastic items help to attract women. Yes, a good body helps to attract women, but the face is the number 1 thing that will attract any girl, and your facial features such as a strong jawline and a square/or triangle chin is the definition of handsome.

Check out this very handsome's guy jawline. It just proves my case. That strong jaw + chin helps make a man look extremely attractive. If this guy had a round face with no strong jaw, let alone any jaw, and from the side view have no chin or jaw he would NOT be considered attractive at all. Here's another example of a strong jawline and chin. Pic is too big thus click on the link:
https://shannahatfield.files.wordpre...utton-down.jpg
Here's a side view of a strong jaw and chin

Another side view of a strong jaw and chin

Now this link leads to you a man with no jawline whatsoever and a recessed chin. His jawline basically goes to his neck. These happen to skinny guys too (such as myself) AND THIS IS VERY UNATTRACTIVE. SOMETIMES guys can get away with it, but 90% of females will think you're ugly.
http://c1-preview.prosites.com/17413...ges/img604.jpg

As you can see a strong jawline/chin makes the man, and makes you look physically attractive. It is one of those things where women don't exactly 100% know but they definitely know it's attractive. It's as if you get a chin implant, and it's a success. Those who see you say, "Wow you look really good now. But I can't figure out why."

These are one of the cases.
I cannot wait to get a chin implant, and let's see if it'll help my nonexistent jawline. If not, I can always jawline implants also, but we will see. My surgery for an implant is set next month around the 20th
You're right. The jaw is a very important part of a physically attractive man.

You're being overly emphatic though. It does not 'make the man'. What makes a man is whether or not he thinks his voice is worth hearing. If not, then he is a smaller man. If yes, he is a bigger man, and that's what females are receptive to. A man makes himself or doesn't make himself, not a strong jaw, or big shoulders.

Will is resistance to conformity. Will is strange. It is neither conformity now or chaos, but Right. Right is the way. Mysterious and unending. Higher order that is revealed in hindsight.
post #28 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 07:22 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Here's probably one of the best examples:

Mind you. This is the SAME GUY!
post #29 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 07:24 PM
SAS Member

**** me. im getting a chin.

On the 7th day God said, "Let there be heavenly music." And it was so. God called it "Trance and House Music" And God was pleased with what he heard and saw that it was good.
post #30 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 07:25 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Bored
This is off topic, but holly ****. I just realized that I had dream about this exact same thread with the pictures and everything like 2 months ago. haha
post #31 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 07:26 PM
SAS Member

Second pic is nasty...no offense. His arms look like they're about to explode. Do big boobs make the woman? You know. They breastfeed their offspring and the woman with big boos would provide a big meal. Yes, I'm joking. This thread is superficial crap. Who cares if that's what society lives by. I've detached myself from society since I turned 18. I freed myself.
post #32 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 07:26 PM
SAS Member

how much is the surgery?

On the 7th day God said, "Let there be heavenly music." And it was so. God called it "Trance and House Music" And God was pleased with what he heard and saw that it was good.
post #33 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 07:28 PM
lamb to lion

That being said I've always had a weak jawline and I have always been conscientious of it. **** it man. Who cares.

So we have a weak jawline. Is that really going to be the thing that you let define you? Heck that. Not me. The stuff on the inside is what should define your life.

Will is resistance to conformity. Will is strange. It is neither conformity now or chaos, but Right. Right is the way. Mysterious and unending. Higher order that is revealed in hindsight.
post #34 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 07:36 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
No I don't speak for the vast majority for females. Look around. Search it up. Find statistics yourself. Most women love guys with strong jawlines, or better yet they are more attracted to a guy with an average-strong jawline and chin than a guy who has no chin, and a jawline that goes down his neck that makes it very unappealing.
You want me to do your work for you? No, I'm good thanks. Why don't you provide these women and statistics.

Even so, I do believe you are taking this a bit too far. Talking to my girlfriends no one ever said, "OMG, HIS JAWLINE IS SO SEXY AND FIRM AND LARGE ~melts." Usually it's about his eyes or the way he smiles, his voice, or how he makes her laugh ect ect. I've never heard a jawline being made a point of? Also I've seen the men, nothing amazing in terms of chiseled jaws ect. Most men are pretty average there (doesn't need to be strong just not extreme in the opposite direction).

The difference between the sexes is usually prominent enough as is or at least subtle enough to be noticeable. I can understand an extreme version being 'unattractive' as in almost no jaw.

Vulnerability is a feast. Don't let them see, don't let them see.
post #35 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 07:40 PM
Blessed

I thought you were joking when you started this post. I see that you must be serious. However, my guess is that women don't find you attractive because you're obsessive and have low self esteem.. not really much to do with your 'weak jawline'. Low self esteem is unattractive because if you don't even like yourself, why should we? I would suggest saving your money and not getting the surgery, besides after you get it, there will just be something else you decide you don't like about yourself and need surgery to fix. It's a never ending cycle. Make the best of what God gave you and girls will find you attractive because of your confidence
post #36 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 07:47 PM
SAS Member

Hey, I did it for you anyway!

http://scholarworks.gvsu.edu/cgi/vie...context=mcnair

Published literature. Smile was the number one physical feature that attracted partners. After that was 'general physical attractiveness' -this is highly subjective mind you, but not so astonishing ABOVE physical was personality. For women this was: intelligence, kindness, humor, and then fun. In that order. This study was at a college of adults of 18-25.

Strong jawline, I did not see.

post #37 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 07:50 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

This is pathetic.

Next thing you know you people are going to tell me to not do the surgery. To the other poster, you're looking about 3000-5000 to do the implant depending on what state you live in. Reafflected you do not understand how a strong jawline works. It is one of those things where you don't notice on someone, but it DOES make you look physically attractive, and many people praise Bradley Cooper (rated number one hottest guy), Channing Tatum for his strong jawline, and a couple of other celebrities such as Tom Cruise.

The better jawline, the more attractive you will look. It is that simple. It balances out your face. Oh, and you HAVEN'T denied that a recessive chin/no jawline is unattractive. I wonder why? Maybe because I am right. I KNOW I'm right. I've heard it all my life that I have a small chin, and no jawline.

By the way I HAVE heard women say "Wow look at his jawline.", "Yes he is very attractive. That jawline -drools"

I WILL be doing this surgery in a month, and I WILL look better than ever. I will make a before/after comparison, and you will be amazed how different it makes you look. And for those who tell me to not get surgery, and "be happy how you look" go kick rocks. If you're born fugly, why the hell doesn't a person have a right to change how they look to up their self esteem? I know my self esteem will be slightly better once I do this surgery. I am also getting braces in 2 months to get rid of a nasty overbite. After all said, and done. My god, I'll be gorgeous.
post #38 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 08:00 PM
SAS Member

3000-5000? thats cheap, thought it would of been a lot more. i can get this done tomorrow! time to do some research

post #39 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 08:07 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiMiK View Post
3000-5000? thats cheap, thought it would of been a lot more. i can get this done tomorrow! time to do some research
There are a few procedures. Make sure you check which is best for you. They have sliding genioplasty where they add more of a vertical height to your face, and it uses your own bone, but less plastic surgeons do this, and there is chin implant as I told you, or mandibular implants.
post #40 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 08:08 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
This is pathetic.

The better jawline, the more attractive you will look. It is that simple. It balances out your face. Oh, and you HAVEN'T denied that a recessive chin/no jawline is unattractive. I wonder why? Maybe because I am right. I KNOW I'm right. I've heard it all my life that I have a small chin, and no jawline.

By the way I HAVE heard women say "Wow look at his jawline.", "Yes he is very attractive. That jawline -drools"

I WILL be doing this surgery in a month, and I WILL look better than ever. I will make a before/after comparison, and you will be amazed how different it makes you look. And for those who tell me to not get surgery, and "be happy how you look" go kick rocks. If you're born fugly, why the hell doesn't a person have a right to change how they look to up their self esteem? I know my self esteem will be slightly better once I do this surgery. I am also getting braces in 2 months to get rid of a nasty overbite. After all said, and done. My god, I'll be gorgeous.
Odd you heard that but whatever. All kinds of people out there, not denying at all you heard it. HUGE difference in going from extremes of basically no jaw/jawline and calling it unattractive and saying basically you must have a strong jawline to be handsome/attractive ect and it's a top trait. That just isn't true. It's like there is no middle ground. Also so many other factors, variables.

FWIW, I think you have whatever right you want to change your body if it will make you more confident and feel better. I'm all for plastic surgery. I just don't see it as extremes that a man has to have a strong jaw/jawline to be attractive or even that to be a forerunner in physical attractiveness. That article supports that. If you feel that bad off and can afford it then by all means, I wish you well.

Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page