The jawline makes the man. - Social Anxiety Forum
Closed Thread

post #1 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 05:40 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

The jawline makes the man.

Us guys...we must have strong jawlines to be considered attractive. Yes money helps to attract women. Yes materilastic items help to attract women. Yes, a good body helps to attract women, but the face is the number 1 thing that will attract any girl, and your facial features such as a strong jawline and a square/or triangle chin is the definition of handsome.

Check out this very handsome's guy jawline. It just proves my case. That strong jaw + chin helps make a man look extremely attractive. If this guy had a round face with no strong jaw, let alone any jaw, and from the side view have no chin or jaw he would NOT be considered attractive at all. Here's another example of a strong jawline and chin. Pic is too big thus click on the link:
https://shannahatfield.files.wordpre...utton-down.jpg
Here's a side view of a strong jaw and chin

Another side view of a strong jaw and chin

Now this link leads to you a man with no jawline whatsoever and a recessed chin. His jawline basically goes to his neck. These happen to skinny guys too (such as myself) AND THIS IS VERY UNATTRACTIVE. SOMETIMES guys can get away with it, but 90% of females will think you're ugly.
http://c1-preview.prosites.com/17413...ges/img604.jpg

As you can see a strong jawline/chin makes the man, and makes you look physically attractive. It is one of those things where women don't exactly 100% know but they definitely know it's attractive. It's as if you get a chin implant, and it's a success. Those who see you say, "Wow you look really good now. But I can't figure out why."

These are one of the cases.
I cannot wait to get a chin implant, and let's see if it'll help my nonexistent jawline. If not, I can always jawline implants also, but we will see. My surgery for an implant is set next month around the 20th
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 05:45 PM
SAS Member

No.

The Y chromosome makes the man.
post #3 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 05:50 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Okay, but seriously. A strong jawline is one of a MUST HAVE physical feature unless you have something else going for.

Vin Diesel has a weak jawline and chin but he can get away with it because he's a celebrity, has more money than all of us combined, and he has money.

post #4 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 05:52 PM
bipolar

Good grief.
post #5 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 05:54 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijustcantanymore View Post
Okay, but seriously. A strong jawline is one of a MUST HAVE physical feature unless you have something else going for.

Vin Diesel has a weak jawline and chin but he can get away with it because he's a celebrity, has more money than all of us combined, and he has money.
He also plays Dungeons and Dragons. I think we all know that's what really attracts the ladies.
post #6 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 05:57 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Breezy
I have a strong profile, but not necessarily a strong jawline. I don't know if my face still has baby fat or if it's just how my head is. (I have a big head in proportion to my body.)
post #7 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 06:00 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammer25 View Post
I have a strong profile, but not necessarily a strong jawline. I don't know if my face still has baby fat or if it's just how my head is. (I have a big head in proportion to my body.)
People on this forum probably will give me **** about this thread, but who cares? It is the TRUTH. A strong jawline + a strong chin makes you physically better, PERIOD. And women love it because it gives guys a more masculine look. Most celebrities have strong jaws. Look at Tom Cruise! He got implants also.

Especially from the side view for those who have a recessed chin, and no jawline it makes you look like a monkey (like myself). And it makes you look unappealing to women.

My face is a complete oval. No jawline, no nothing. And that is why I'm considered ugly by most.
post #8 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 06:33 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Bored
Paul walker had an average jaw but he was handsome af
post #9 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 06:36 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

That's not an 'average jaw'. It's actually a pretty nice jaw + he has a good chin too. See here:

Again, SOME celebrities can get away with it as I said but we're not celebrities. Recessed chin/no jawline is unattractive, period.

THIS IS NOT ATTRACTIVE!
post #10 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 06:36 PM
king of suave

My Mood: Angelic

what about this guy?

"Abraham Lincoln once said that “If you’re a racist, I will attack you with the North,” and these are the principles I carry with me in the workplace." - Michael Gary Scott
post #11 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 06:36 PM
You spoony bard!

Guy #2 (the real life steroid anime character) looks like a moron..
post #12 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 06:40 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Bored
Looks pretty average to me. Here's a "good" jaw/chin comparison.

He was just a handsome guy without needing to be masculine. His features were balanced.
Also i doubt his social status played any role on how handsome he was, he was just handsome, period.
post #13 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 06:48 PM
Permanently Banned

Jaw lines are important but being tall and white are much more important dude lol.
post #14 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 06:54 PM
SAS Member

Disagree, but what do I know, I'm just a female with a guy informing me what I do and don't like in a man.

Vulnerability is a feast. Don't let them see, don't let them see.
post #15 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 06:56 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbandondedWolf View Post

what about this guy?
Not nearly as attractive as the guy in photo 1. But as I said some can get away + he's smiling so it gives an illusion of a jawline. When I smile I have a jawline, but It is nonexistent when I don't smile and gives off a complete oval face with no curves on my face anywhere which makes me more unattractive.

But your lower portrait half of the face makes you look the best.

Knightofdespair, how dare you...........
post #16 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 06:58 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaffected View Post

Disagree, but what do I know, I'm just a female with a guy informing me what I do and don't like in a man.
Too bad the vast majority of females disagree with you, and agree that strong jawlines and chins are probably a top priority/feature for someone to look physically attractive besides eyes, smiles, and scruff. Your lower portrait half of the face gives you balance. If you don't have balance you won't look nearly as good.

But hey, what do I know? I don't research over this for a while already, and obsess over it, but hey what do I know? Right?
post #17 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 06:58 PM
You spoony bard!

Quote:
Knightofdespair, how dare you...........
Lol, I calls em like I sees em.. I'm sure he's a great guy and all but that picture...
post #18 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 07:02 PM
SAS Member

What about Leonardo DiCaprio (I personally think he's nothing special but many think otherwise)?
post #19 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 07:03 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Too bad the vast majority of females disagree with you, and agree that strong jawlines and chins are probably a top priority/feature for someone to look physically attractive besides eyes, smiles, and scruff. Your lower portrait half of the face gives you balance. If you don't have balance you won't look nearly as good.

But hey, what do I know? I don't research over this for a while already, and obsess over it, but hey what do I know? Right?
It isn't even the top feature you're saying so yourself and also, yes, obsessing quite a bit here. The besides list can keep going and going to the point where strong jawlines really aren't that important at all in the scale of things. You speak for the vast majority of females? Well, okay then I guess? What females?

Vulnerability is a feast. Don't let them see, don't let them see.
post #20 of 122 (permalink) Old 09-11-2015, 07:10 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sio View Post
What about Leonardo DiCaprio (I personally think he's nothing special but many think otherwise)?
Leonardo has an average jaw, but a strong chin
See:

He's very a good looking guy IMO, and his face balances out + he has good eyes, and good facial structure all the way.

Recessed jawline, and weak chin is not attractive at all.. None of the guys that people on here showed me has a recessed chin, or weak jawline.
Here is a woman:

The women on the left has no jawline whatsoever, and a very weak chin, while the same women on the right went through surgery, and she may not have a great jawline now, but can get away with it because her chin is strong, and balanced out her face.
Closed Thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page