(Support Thread) What's Bothering You Right Now? - Page 725 - Social Anxiety Forum
User Tag List

post #14481 of 14486 (permalink) Old 02-20-2021, 05:09 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin001 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by buggy View Post
Yay! The weather is clearing up over here as well, feels really good after this abominable winter.

What is bothering me: feel pretty miserable currently, leaving behind a place that was dear to me and currently not a whole lot to fill that void.
Yeah snow is melting thankfully, I'll get back on the road tomorrow. Worse snow/ice storm we've ever had in the south.
Yeah I can imagine, from what I saw on the news it was pretty dire, hoping you are all holding up okay over there. At least there's the prospect of sunny days ahead, which it seems is something that a lot of people'll enjoy with the debacles of the past winter behind us.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14482 of 14486 (permalink) Old 02-21-2021, 02:20 AM
SAS Member

Another dear friend of mine has taken his own life. That's 2 in the past 6 months.

*I'm not bothered about receiving support or not, I just couldn't find the other thread and couldn't be arsed looking for it.
post #14483 of 14486 (permalink) Old 02-25-2021, 05:30 AM
Permanently An Idiot

My Mood: Lurking
Got a phone call, they left a voicemail saying they'd call back later. This is technically something that my dad should be handling, so I asked him to call them instead. 'Just answer it, you know who it is', he says. Why do people not understand phone anxiety?

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning

post #14484 of 14486 (permalink) Old 03-01-2021, 11:13 AM
SAS Member

Language: English.
My PTSD is pretty bad for me right now. I'm healing from everything but I just wish sometimes I could relax and not have severe anxiety. So many people tell me to get over things, but they didn't experience what I've been through. I'd put more.... but I don't think I should as of right now. It's just too traumatic. I just know, I don't wish this upon anyone, and I know I will heal and I just have to be patient with myself. So many people seem to judge me because of this, but it's not my fault at all. Just wish there were more understanding people out there. What I need is a very supportive friend right now....

"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it." ~Tori Amos
post #14485 of 14486 (permalink) Old 03-02-2021, 01:16 PM
burned by tea 🍵

When you realize you're stuck in the conversation with someone that has way more to say than you do and don't know how to get out. I feel boxed in man.

dorky
post #14486 of 14486 (permalink) Old Today, 02:15 PM
A Person

My Mood: Worried
I'm not sure if this is the right place. but I really need advice or support on what to do with a friend. Ive written about it here https://www.socialanxietysupport.com...riend-2239295/

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page