(Support Thread) What's Bothering You Right Now? - Page 669 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #13361 of 14224 (permalink) Old 02-06-2020, 10:50 AM
SAS Member

Language: too few
My Mood: Angelic

“you want to kill your circumstances”

Not that I've completely given up on it, but unfortunately it would be far easier to kill myself than my circumstances.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #13362 of 14224 (permalink) Old 02-10-2020, 09:39 PM

My Mood: Relaxed
Wow. I feel really tired. Not sure why. Just run down. Not depressed (no more than usual). Slept OK. Just had coffee. Sometimes I wonder what I'd do if I did have some kind of job I had to go to and I had to force myself to go there like this. I think I might literally just pass out somewhere if I had to force myself to go when I feel this way.
post #13363 of 14224 (permalink) Old 02-10-2020, 09:47 PM
SAS Member

Language: English
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillYouStopDave View Post
Wow. I feel really tired. Not sure why. Just run down. Not depressed (no more than usual). Slept OK. Just had coffee. Sometimes I wonder what I'd do if I did have some kind of job I had to go to and I had to force myself to go there like this. I think I might literally just pass out somewhere if I had to force myself to go when I feel this way.
I sometimes wonder if it's like a winter hibernation mode that kicks in. I haven't felt like doing anything lately.

post #13364 of 14224 (permalink) Old 02-10-2020, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnynihilist View Post
I sometimes wonder if it's like a winter hibernation mode that kicks in. I haven't felt like doing anything lately.
Oh no. I have days like this often. It's a physical thing I think. Probably heart issues. There's no rhyme nor reason. I felt amazing yesterday and the day before.
post #13365 of 14224 (permalink) Old 02-10-2020, 10:01 PM
Greasy prospector

My Mood: Angelic
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillYouStopDave View Post
Sometimes I wonder what I'd do if I did have some kind of job I had to go to and I had to force myself to go there like this.
Its hell, I've done it many times, I'm not a morning person in general, or super energyful, the only thing you can do is lots of coffee & hope for the best.

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth
post #13366 of 14224 (permalink) Old 02-10-2020, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
Its hell, I've done it many times, I'm not a morning person in general, or super energyful, the only thing you can do is lots of coffee & hope for the best.
That's just it. I was never a morning person but once I was awake, I was all energy. I didn't prepare for this because that's the way I always was and I didn't think it would ever change. I was used to being the way I was even if it was abnormal. I could still sort of function that way as long as I could find a way to be awake when I needed to be (which sometimes involved staying up for 30+ hours because I had so much energy I couldn't sleep).

This was kind of an advantage because even if I couldn't get a good job, I could work as many hours as they'd give me.

I guess the insomnia and forcing myself to keep going after being up for days finally broke something.
post #13367 of 14224 (permalink) Old 02-11-2020, 11:36 AM
SAS Member

I want to talk, connect with other persons, but have nothing to say. I search on Internet for sites where I can talk, but usually have nothing to say. I am oblivious to most of the things people talk about. I could just give my opinion on the matter at hand, but most of times I have no opinion. Both sides of the coin seem equally good or bad to me. For whatever I think, I have a counter-thought. Should I just say the first thing that crosses my mind? Is the talking itself more important that the thing said? A lot of Internet conversations seem more like battles rather than conversations. As if saying something means that you have to defend it. I just want to feel connected, not to fight. That's why I always just lurk. Even if I want to say something, I am helpless trying to put it into words. In this site there are the people who could understand me the best, but I can't write fluently in English, so I just usually give up trying. It takes me a lot of time just to write a few words, and I feel like I am wasting my time.
post #13368 of 14224 (permalink) Old 02-12-2020, 06:26 AM
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Exist View Post
I can not do fake smiles. I try, don't work for me.
I did not mean it like that. I'm talking about taking action to becoming more cheerful in spite of circumstances. You'd be surprised how much stronger this positive attitude is than being defensive and becoming 'that sensitive guy'.
post #13369 of 14224 (permalink) Old 02-12-2020, 07:05 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotBSC View Post
I did not mean it like that. I'm talking about taking action to becoming more cheerful in spite of circumstances. You'd be surprised how much stronger this positive attitude is than being defensive and becoming 'that sensitive guy'.
I can't because my personality won't allow for that kind of positivity. When things around me are good, I'm good. When things around me are bad. I feel bad. It's called living in reality. I once knew an optimist. He was a liar. He lied to himself and everyone else. He sure was happy and nothing bothered him.
post #13370 of 14224 (permalink) Old 02-12-2020, 09:41 AM
⚾🚀📝📸🎬💾🎲⛰🍪💡

Language: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnAnon View Post
I want to talk, connect with other persons, but have nothing to say. I search on Internet for sites where I can talk, but usually have nothing to say. I am oblivious to most of the things people talk about. I could just give my opinion on the matter at hand, but most of times I have no opinion. Both sides of the coin seem equally good or bad to me. For whatever I think, I have a counter-thought. Should I just say the first thing that crosses my mind? Is the talking itself more important that the thing said? A lot of Internet conversations seem more like battles rather than conversations. As if saying something means that you have to defend it. I just want to feel connected, not to fight. That's why I always just lurk. Even if I want to say something, I am helpless trying to put it into words. In this site there are the people who could understand me the best, but I can't write fluently in English, so I just usually give up trying. It takes me a lot of time just to write a few words, and I feel like I am wasting my time.
You seem to do well at writing fluently here. What's your native language?

Play The Social Anxiety Game

"Many people need desperately to receive this message: 'I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone.'" ― Kurt Vonnegut
post #13371 of 14224 (permalink) Old 02-12-2020, 10:28 AM
alien monk

My Mood: Devilish
Quote:
Originally Posted by coeur_brise View Post
I just wonder how many people are like this. Is anyone else just kind of relegated to their beds and general patheticness too. I've no idea why I have no desire to do anything, at all. It's fun day Sunday. People are playing..football and communing in popular sport.i should've taken a break long ago.
probably lots given how many people there are. I mostly stay in my room these days. was never into sport anyway

"I take what is mine. I pay the iron price."
―Balon Greyjoy
post #13372 of 14224 (permalink) Old 02-12-2020, 11:25 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
You seem to do well at writing fluently here. What's your native language?

Thank you!

My native language is Spanish. The problem is that I am very limited in the extent of what I can express. I have the same problem in Spanish; foreign language just adds more difficulty over that.
post #13373 of 14224 (permalink) Old 02-12-2020, 03:45 PM
Gangsta Crayon

I've decided I'm going to stay home the rest of the week. I'll be getting a very low amount of money going into my bank account next week but gotta do what I gotta do. Only an hour and a half worth of work.
post #13374 of 14224 (permalink) Old 02-12-2020, 04:35 PM
SAS Member

Shouldn't have shaaved my baard off now it's smoove
post #13375 of 14224 (permalink) Old 02-12-2020, 05:39 PM
nugatory

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnynihilist View Post
Shouldn't have shaaved my baard off now it's smoove

Now I'm Nothing
post #13376 of 14224 (permalink) Old 02-12-2020, 07:10 PM
anxiolytic

Language: 'Merican
I am still awaiting ear scratches.
post #13377 of 14224 (permalink) Old 02-13-2020, 09:01 PM
Royally F***ed

My Mood: Brooding
I'm having the worst ****ing day! Windows did an update last night and this morning my computer no longer worked! Just BSOD/hanging on autorepair. Even with the help of my brother (who fortunately knows a lot about computers) it took us 10 hours and a lot of hacking around in command prompt just to get it to reformat from a USB drive. Should have been easy, but it wasn't. None of the online troubleshooting suggestions worked. I lost so much stuff! Files that I couldn't fit into OneDrive (a lot of them personal), bookmarks and login information for dozens of sites, all my contact information, all my game saves, and most of my programs (which I'm currently reinstalling). I'm lucky I didn't lose all my writing! (Thank God for cloud!)

Why does God hate me so much?

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there.
post #13378 of 14224 (permalink) Old 02-13-2020, 09:45 PM
Permanently Banned

Language: Wookiee
Quote:
Originally Posted by truant View Post
I'm having the worst ****ing day! Windows did an update last night and this morning my computer no longer worked! Just BSOD/hanging on autorepair. Even with the help of my brother (who fortunately knows a lot about computers) it took us 10 hours and a lot of hacking around in command prompt just to get it to reformat from a USB drive. Should have been easy, but it wasn't. None of the online troubleshooting suggestions worked. I lost so much stuff! Files that I couldn't fit into OneDrive (a lot of them personal), bookmarks and login information for dozens of sites, all my contact information, all my game saves, and most of my programs (which I'm currently reinstalling). I'm lucky I didn't lose all my writing! (Thank God for cloud!)

Why does God hate me so much? <a href="http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/images/smilies/raincloud.gif" border="0" alt="" title="" >:-)</a>
Never had an issue yet with Windows 10 Pro. Never even had to restart it other than I think once when I upgraded it to Pro.
post #13379 of 14224 (permalink) Old 02-14-2020, 06:11 AM

I burned the piss out of my finger trying to cram all the cabbage into the slow cooker. Usually burns I get are not as bad as they feel at first but this one still hurts after an hour of dipping it in cold water.
post #13380 of 14224 (permalink) Old 02-14-2020, 10:31 AM
Royally F***ed

My Mood: Brooding
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy396 View Post
Never had an issue yet with Windows 10 Pro. Never even had to restart it other than I think once when I upgraded it to Pro.
Tbh, I haven't had a lot of problems with Windows 10. Not as many as with previous versions. But I have had a few. Updates always make me nervous. This isn't the first time an update has messed up my computer.

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page