(Support Thread) What's Bothering You Right Now? - Page 663 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #13241 of 14100 (permalink) Old 12-16-2019, 11:06 PM
SAS Member

Language: English
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePeopleEater View Post
Issues at work, ****ty customer service everywhere I go...It goes on and on it seems like. I'm trying to keep it together but I have NOT been in a good mood all day today. And on top of this, I've become anti-social and don't want to socialize with anyone anymore. I hate a lot of people. Not most. But a damn lot of em. Sometimes, I just want to throw stuff but know it's not a good idea. Unless I could somehow go out in a field somewhere and throw useless things.

And people are fake as hell. I get tired of hearing that's life and that you should just deal with it. I want out of this crappy system. I cant be positive 24/7 and I'm not a superhero that can just magically have a mostly perfect mindset. People just will never understand. They'll always make up excuses for mean people til the day they die. Maybe they should just all go home to their animals taking better care of them than they would a genuine human being who wants some type of human interaction. Cause people have all the time in the world to take care of their animals or to have a life with kids but seems like no one is ever willing to talk and if they do then they gossip.

But I choose to be anti-social cause no one gives a damn.
I could have written this. I have written this. Right down to the animal thing.
People are mostly awful. They have always been awful, but these days they are a certain kind of awful that makes the hermit life look damn attractive.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #13242 of 14100 (permalink) Old 12-17-2019, 08:39 AM
Gangsta Crayon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillYouStopDave View Post
@PurplePeopleEater

Is there anything that relieves your stress besides throwing stuff? Actually that doesn't sound like a bad idea if you could go somewhere and throw things no one cares about. Assuming it does the trick. I think it might kinda tend to lead you down a path you don't want to go though if you give in to the urge to do violent things when you're frustrated.
I've never known myself to get violent dojng stuff like this. I've thrown pillows and light stuff like that and punched my pillow before but I dont do it much. So at least theres that. It's just that I keep getting horrible customer service everywhere I go and I have told people this and they all make up excuses always asking me are you sure you checked that your appointment was the right day or are you sure this or are you sure that and I'll tell them this. So Idk. It's this city. I even had to explain 6 times total to 3 different people that were in like their late 30s to early 40s that my birthday is 1993 not 1983 and all three of them thought I kept saying 1983 for some reason even though I said it clearly. Normally I wouldnt get mad about that type of thing but the last time they forget about me then this time they cancel my appointment cause apparently I wasnt supposed to come in that day even though I obviously checked my appt time several times and even got a reminder on my phone about it the day before yesterday. Everyone will always tell me I need to speak up cause apparently that's a reason why I'm getting crappy customer service which is bull****. I shouldn't have to speak up just to be able to go back there for my appointment. So I just loooove that excuse. I even had to wait 20 minutes in the electronics section at Walmart before they even told me I cant pay for my stuff back there and you can too. There was a woman in front of me. That's just horrible customer service.

People act like I'm stupid or something.

@funnynihilist Yea, I couldn't agree more. Not saying animals shouldn't get treated good but people and animals should be treated equally in a good way. But yea. People suck. They like to play games, gossip,etc. Just trying my best to stay positive.
post #13243 of 14100 (permalink) Old 12-17-2019, 05:58 PM
Retired Bingo Cook

My Mood: Sad
Really sad, I'm all alone and I might get fired tomorrow at work.

Work sucks, I hate it there, I'm sick and tired of all the drama. I'm tired of being yelled at, lied too and being treated as if I am sub human.

I'm all alone and I don't know what to do? I'm about to be 37 with nobody to love in my life. Nobody to laugh with or cuddle, no one to hold hands or kiss.

I'm such a loser no wonder nobody likes me.

Making The Choice To Ride BMX Is An Opportunity To Become Infinitely Better At Something, There Is No Ceiling To Hit In The Realm Of Freestyle BMX.

post #13244 of 14100 (permalink) Old 12-17-2019, 08:37 PM
SAS Member

Language: too few
My Mood: Angelic
My tumblr was suddenly terminated without warning, this is actually a fairly common glitch and it's possible to get your account restored after contacting them. All I have to do is wait right now, in the meantime I've been preoccupied with what-if thoughts about it. I've used it nearly everyday for the past five years, it's an important source of social interaction and it would be like losing a diary if my blog really was gone forever.
post #13245 of 14100 (permalink) Old 12-17-2019, 10:13 PM
SAS Member

Language: English
I am just really bored with life. I mean cmon. look around, what is so great about any of this?
post #13246 of 14100 (permalink) Old 12-18-2019, 06:37 PM
nugatory

My uncle with Alzheimer’s disease died today. I'm glad his suffering is over, but he will be missed.

Now I'm Nothing
post #13247 of 14100 (permalink) Old 12-18-2019, 08:29 PM
😀

(Support Thread) What's Bothering You Right Now?

For most people (possibly), the vast and infinite opportunities the future holds for them are freeing and give them positivity. For me, it’s a terrifying black hole where everything could just go wrong.
post #13248 of 14100 (permalink) Old 12-18-2019, 10:19 PM
I Am Second

Language: American
My Mood: Inspired
Family drama

~ How can I build Your kingdom if I'm building my own
How can You be my treasure if I'm digging for gold
How can You be my fire if my heart has grown cold
How can You be my future if I've made this my home ~ Love & the Outcome
post #13249 of 14100 (permalink) Old 12-19-2019, 02:19 AM
Irreversibly Invisible

My Mood: Pensive
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaStrange View Post
My uncle with Alzheimer’s disease died today. I'm glad his suffering is over, but he will be missed.
I'm sorry for your loss.

It is the light she longs to find,
When she delights in learning more.
Her world is learning; it defines
The destiny she’s reaching for

- Marie Curie
post #13250 of 14100 (permalink) Old 12-19-2019, 07:02 AM
nugatory

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestar View Post
I'm sorry for your loss.
Thank you.

Now I'm Nothing
post #13251 of 14100 (permalink) Old 12-19-2019, 10:49 AM
nugatory

Quote:
Originally Posted by a View Post
Sorry to hear. I have a relative going through the same thing. Best wishes.
Thank you.

Now I'm Nothing
post #13252 of 14100 (permalink) Old 12-22-2019, 12:46 PM
bipolar

A friend I met up with the other day gave me a bag with all these presents in it. She'd obviously gone to a lot of trouble. And I had completely forgotten to get her anything - not even a card.

I opened the big one last night and it's actually quite an expensive gift. I don't feel good about this.
post #13253 of 14100 (permalink) Old 12-22-2019, 01:54 PM
Zodiac Sign: LEO!!!

My Mood: Angelic
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrison View Post
A friend I met up with the other day gave me a bag with all these presents in it.
I opened the big one last night and it's actually quite an expensive gift. I don't feel good about this.
You ungrateful sod. Lol. Only kidding.

Sounds bloody sinister, that does. Isn't that weird? Potentially generous good intentions become across as weird/creepy?

If it was a guy suddenly and unexpectedly showering a woman with gifts like this, it'd come across as a desperate and lonely guy.

When a woman does it, it makes me think she could be a deranged, lonely, and hysterical crazy cat lady you can't say no to or you get your willy sliced off with a kitchen knife while you sleep.

Have you got back to her about the presents yet?

Waiting for a beam to break through here,
A chain-way vision bright and clear.
This must be it,
Longed for Bliss,
First it was so quiet and now I know I am not alone in here.

If you can read this, you must look at my profile page. I like people who have attention to detail, and curiosity.
post #13254 of 14100 (permalink) Old 12-22-2019, 06:30 PM
Retired Bingo Cook

My Mood: Sad
I'm so stupid, I'm going to be alone forever. Wish I wasn't a screw up.

Making The Choice To Ride BMX Is An Opportunity To Become Infinitely Better At Something, There Is No Ceiling To Hit In The Realm Of Freestyle BMX.
post #13255 of 14100 (permalink) Old 12-22-2019, 07:10 PM
Irreversibly Invisible

Who vacuums at 10 pm?!

- Marie Curie
post #13256 of 14100 (permalink) Old 12-22-2019, 08:30 PM
SAS Member

Language: 英語と日本語
Quote:
Who vacuums at 10 pm?!
The upstairs neighbors lately have been vacuuming at 10am on the weekends!! Ugh. I'm still sleeping!!!
post #13257 of 14100 (permalink) Old 12-22-2019, 08:58 PM
F0rum Pothole

Quote:
Who vacuums at 10 pm?!
I did a few times before, when dog brought home fleas.
But if it's a regular thing, yeah that sucks and inconsiderate.

The truth is strictly what the ones in power perceives it to be.

Enjoy any good things, even the little and menial ones, as you will never know what impending distresses could descend upon you in a moment.
post #13258 of 14100 (permalink) Old 12-23-2019, 01:30 AM
bipolar

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILOBRAVO View Post
You ungrateful sod. Lol. Only kidding.

Sounds bloody sinister, that does. Isn't that weird? Potentially generous good intentions become across as weird/creepy?

If it was a guy suddenly and unexpectedly showering a woman with gifts like this, it'd come across as a desperate and lonely guy.

When a woman does it, it makes me think she could be a deranged, lonely, and hysterical crazy cat lady you can't say no to or you get your willy sliced off with a kitchen knife while you sleep.

Have you got back to her about the presents yet?
Yeah well now I'm definitely getting worried.

I don't know what was wrong with me - for some reason I just never even thought of Christmas presents this year. I've been having a lot of migraines etc so it had taken a while for us to meet up again.

I'm pretty sure we're just friends - I'm too old for all that business nowadays. At least that's what I tell myself at the moment. I get dizzy just walking down the street so God knows how I'd manage anything much else.

Yeah, I've apologised a couple of times and I think it's okay - just a bit embarassing.
post #13259 of 14100 (permalink) Old 12-23-2019, 01:38 AM
Royally F***ed

My Mood: Brooding
Christmas.

Hail Satan, p666

I love Society. It is entirely composed now of beautiful idiots and brilliant lunatics. Just what Society should be.
post #13260 of 14100 (permalink) Old 12-23-2019, 03:51 AM
Irreversibly Invisible

Quote:
Originally Posted by komorikun View Post
The upstairs neighbors lately have been vacuuming at 10am on the weekends!! Ugh. I'm still sleeping!!!
This is why I always vacuum in the afternoons, when my neighbors are (hopefully) awake and/or out of the apartment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Dino View Post
I did a few times before, when dog brought home fleas.
But if it's a regular thing, yeah that sucks and inconsiderate.
I'm pretty sure it is a regular thing. Usually I fall asleep before 10 because I get up at 5 for work. I know I've heard it before and it's partly woken me up out of a sound sleep. It's not a big deal, but last night I went to bed late and I had trouble falling asleep with that noise right above my head.

- Marie Curie

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page