(Support Thread) What's Bothering You Right Now? - Page 658 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #13141 of 14001 (permalink) Old 11-26-2019, 09:47 AM
alien monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin001 View Post
New youtube laws.......
what are the new laws?

"I take what is mine. I pay the iron price."
―Balon Greyjoy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #13142 of 14001 (permalink) Old 11-26-2019, 12:39 PM
I Am Second

Language: American
My Mood: Inspired
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1984 View Post
what are the new laws?

~ How can I build Your kingdom if I'm building my own
How can You be my treasure if I'm digging for gold
How can You be my fire if my heart has grown cold
How can You be my future if I've made this my home ~ Love & the Outcome
post #13143 of 14001 (permalink) Old 11-26-2019, 01:45 PM
Irreversibly Invisible

My Mood: Pensive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
There was one like that next door to me for about 6 months once, drove me insane and I pondered if I'd rather be homeless than keep living with that. May your neighbors move away soon.

White noise might help, but yips are hard to drown out.
Thankfully it's not every day. I think the dog only whines until the owners come back, so it's more noticeable on days when I get home earlier or the owners come back later.

It's so annoying, though, and happens often enough that I've thought about writing a note.

It is the light she longs to find,
When she delights in learning more.
Her world is learning; it defines
The destiny shes reaching for

- Marie Curie

post #13144 of 14001 (permalink) Old 11-26-2019, 11:26 PM
formerly Shawn81

Language: English
Repeated dishonesty and betrayal from the only person I have contact with in person. And the fact that I continue to put up with it, because what else am I going to do about it.

post #13145 of 14001 (permalink) Old 11-27-2019, 12:27 AM
Not A Low Calorie Food

My Mood: Relaxed
My heart rate was 128 at the doctor last week. I'm pretty sure that's a really bad sign. I don't think it was anxiety either. I was no more anxious than I usually am and it's been high when I checked it for the past couple of years (not that high but higher than it should be).

/WYSD
post #13146 of 14001 (permalink) Old 11-27-2019, 12:43 AM
Social Pothole

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillYouStopDave View Post
My heart rate was 128 at the doctor last week. I'm pretty sure that's a really bad sign. I don't think it was anxiety either. I was no more anxious than I usually am and it's been high when I checked it for the past couple of years (not that high but higher than it should be).

Mine is usually higher, blood pressure as well at the doctors. Me usually rushing to the doctor appointments only makes this worse.

Maybe keep track of your heart rate throughout the day every few hours consistently to see of any patterns or flunctuations.

The truth is strictly what the ones in power perceives it to be.

Enjoy any good things, even the little and menial ones, as you will never know what impending distresses could descend upon you in a moment.
post #13147 of 14001 (permalink) Old 11-27-2019, 12:17 PM
SAS Member

I just broke up with my boyfriend. It wasn't a great relationship, to be honest. So it's great that I got up the courage to do it. But...I did it by emailing him a picture of a letter I hand-wrote (it didn't seem like a good idea to break up with him in person). So now I have my phone turned off, and it's been over an hour since I emailed him. I'm nervous about whatever texts from him I'll see once I turn my phone back on.

Language is a virus from outer space!

--William Burroughs; Laurie Anderson
post #13148 of 14001 (permalink) Old 11-27-2019, 03:25 PM
Irreversibly Invisible

I put in new trays two days ago. Hopefully my teeth stop hurting tomorrow. It will suck if I can't enjoy Thanksgiving because it's painful to chew.

- Marie Curie
post #13149 of 14001 (permalink) Old 11-27-2019, 03:41 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trendyfool View Post
I just broke up with my boyfriend. It wasn't a great relationship, to be honest. So it's great that I got up the courage to do it. But...I did it by emailing him a picture of a letter I hand-wrote (it didn't seem like a good idea to break up with him in person). So now I have my phone turned off, and it's been over an hour since I emailed him. I'm nervous about whatever texts from him I'll see once I turn my phone back on.
Sorry to hear that.

I would suggest to give him time to take it in (days if possible). Will most likely be upset. Some men get angry, some just cry and keep to themselves to grieve. But you know him best, so follow your gut instinct.
post #13150 of 14001 (permalink) Old 11-27-2019, 06:47 PM
SAS Member

I'm having lots of trouble pulling myself away from the computer screen. Somehow I started commenting some tall women's youtube channels, and they both wrote back. After that I just became addicted. I want to shut this thing down and watch modern marvels in peace. I feel like there is some kind of magnet in my head pulling into this. Apparently I can't handle my emotions correctly.
post #13151 of 14001 (permalink) Old 11-27-2019, 08:30 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo_Fernando View Post
Sorry to hear that.

I would suggest to give him time to take it in (days if possible). Will most likely be upset. Some men get angry, some just cry and keep to themselves to grieve. But you know him best, so follow your gut instinct.
What's really hard is his reaction.

Because he's not angry. He just doesn't accept the breakup. He still thinks I'm the only one for him and wants to work on things and not "throw in the towel." He still thinks I'm super great and that what we have is meant to stand the test of time.

It makes me so sad. I wish that he would just give up. I care about him a lot but I don't want a romantic relationship with him anymore, and I feel kind of heart-broken that he still thinks it's a possibility.

I'm wondering if I should just cut off contact and let him cope on his own, or what :/

Language is a virus from outer space!

--William Burroughs; Laurie Anderson
post #13152 of 14001 (permalink) Old 11-27-2019, 09:08 PM
Not A Low Calorie Food

My Mood: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Dino View Post
Mine is usually higher, blood pressure as well at the doctors. Me usually rushing to the doctor appointments only makes this worse.

Maybe keep track of your heart rate throughout the day every few hours consistently to see of any patterns or flunctuations.
Well, yeah. I get that but I've been going to the same doctor for many years and I'm usually not in the greatest mood when I go there. It was never high at all until a couple of years ago. Which is the worrying thing. It is (obviously) a bit elevated when I go there but it shouldn't be 128 when I'm just sitting there relatively calmly. It never was before.

I do have a meter and check it from time to time and it is often on the higher side no matter what. I can be sitting here relaxing and it will be 99. I get up and go to get a glass of water, come back, sit down for 10 minutes and check it again and it's 112. Probably not good.

/WYSD
post #13153 of 14001 (permalink) Old 11-28-2019, 12:03 AM
SAS Member

Language: 英語と日本語
Quote:
Originally Posted by firestar View Post
I put in new trays two days ago. Hopefully my teeth stop hurting tomorrow. It will suck if I can't enjoy Thanksgiving because it's painful to chew.
Braces or?
post #13154 of 14001 (permalink) Old 11-28-2019, 12:19 AM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trendyfool View Post
What's really hard is his reaction.

Because he's not angry. He just doesn't accept the breakup. He still thinks I'm the only one for him and wants to work on things and not "throw in the towel." He still thinks I'm super great and that what we have is meant to stand the test of time.

It makes me so sad. I wish that he would just give up. I care about him a lot but I don't want a romantic relationship with him anymore, and I feel kind of heart-broken that he still thinks it's a possibility.

I'm wondering if I should just cut off contact and let him cope on his own, or what :/
Based on what you said when broke up with him, he may have read something in the letter you wrote, thinking there is something there still. Read the letter again and see if there is anything there. Or ask a female or male friend to read letter and ask how they would react.
post #13155 of 14001 (permalink) Old 11-28-2019, 03:46 AM
Irreversibly Invisible

Quote:
Originally Posted by komorikun View Post
Braces or?
Invisalign, which is like braces but worse.

- Marie Curie
post #13156 of 14001 (permalink) Old 11-28-2019, 12:57 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Worried
My program had a potluck today I always take a cake with. Since it's difficult to take a cake on the bus I rely on my RETIRED Dad to drive me to my pot-luck days. He did this morning. This afternoon I had 2 and half slices left of the cake. I got the cake on the bus and back to (town) and then as far as the grocery store before calling Dad since my arms were going to give out. He took his anger out on me about something which had nothing to do with me. 1)I should have tossed the 2 and a half slices of cake into the garbage instead of hulling it home 2)he drove my *** to the program this morning and 3)he will never drive me anywhere again including bowling OR program (the only other way I could take a cake to the program is if I had a bundle buggy that way I wouldn't have to be carrying it in my hands) and he wasn't going to haul my *** (along with Mom) to the church tonight 4)I don't do anything all day.. but sit on my ***. um I have more of life then he does.. and he sits on his *** if he has nothing else to do. When I was pointing out he was being nasty to be right in the moment without me having done ANYTHING he said "I BEEN NASTY SINCE THE DAY I WAS BORN"

When I tried to talk to Mom she didn't really want to hear it. Because she wanted to snooze before we had to eat. She said I was taking it out on her I wasn't I needed someone to LISTEN. But she wasn't in the mood to listen.
post #13157 of 14001 (permalink) Old 11-29-2019, 07:19 PM
A Tad Hexish

My Mood: Brooding
I think I pee more than I drink. I think my bladder is actually a portal to the elemental plane of urine.

I love Society. It is entirely composed now of beautiful idiots and brilliant lunatics. Just what Society should be.
post #13158 of 14001 (permalink) Old 11-29-2019, 07:41 PM
SAS Member

I haven’t been feeling like myself lately. I guess I never really do since I feel like I’m devoid of a personality anyway, but it’s been worse lately. I don’t know what to do. I want to cry all of the time I don’t know why. I’m so empty nothing helps. I feel like people have stopped listening to what I have to say when I talk. My reactions to everything feel disingenuous and fake I don’t feel good.
post #13159 of 14001 (permalink) Old 11-29-2019, 07:56 PM
Permanently Banned

@Taaylah

Aww.
post #13160 of 14001 (permalink) Old 11-29-2019, 11:39 PM
A Tad Hexish

My Mood: Brooding
The thing is, I want to work, it's just that I don't want to work as much as I want to die. So I just don't do anything. I'm not sure if this still technically counts as laziness. You can vote either way, bc idgaf, I'm mostly just pondering the meaning of the term.

I love Society. It is entirely composed now of beautiful idiots and brilliant lunatics. Just what Society should be.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page