(Support Thread) What's Bothering You Right Now? - Page 651 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #13001 of 13587 (permalink) Old 10-05-2019, 06:25 PM
Take Good Care

burnt my tongue on my dinner and the inside of my left nostril is sore. It's that annoying feeling when you have sinus pressure built up on one side and have a cold on top of it, so your nose is dry inside and just feeling raw from sneezing and stuff. I don't get the drastic change in temperature weather wise but I sure get those seasonal colds. lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #13002 of 13587 (permalink) Old 10-05-2019, 06:46 PM
Not A Low Calorie Food

My Mood: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Toxic Butterfly View Post
burnt my tongue on my dinner and the inside of my left nostril is sore. It's that annoying feeling when you have sinus pressure built up on one side and have a cold on top of it, so your nose is dry inside and just feeling raw from sneezing and stuff. I don't get the drastic change in temperature weather wise but I sure get those seasonal colds. lol
I'm trying to imagine what a butterfly sneeze sounds like.

/WYSD
post #13003 of 13587 (permalink) Old 10-05-2019, 06:48 PM
Not A Low Calorie Food

My sneezes are practically a weather event all their own. They're so loud. I have those holler sneezes.

/WYSD

post #13004 of 13587 (permalink) Old 10-06-2019, 12:27 AM
Trailer Trash Tranny

My Mood: Brooding
So ****ing tired these days. I can barely keep my eyes open. But when I try to sleep, I can't get to sleep. Wth. Stupid ****ing brain.

The only thing better than money is more money.
post #13005 of 13587 (permalink) Old 10-06-2019, 01:13 PM
Senior Thread Writer

My Mood: Worried
I'm trying so hard to hold onto the glimmer of hope i have. but some days it's just too f***ing hard you know. but the fact that there is a tiny glimmer of hope makes me have hope. it sort of keeps me going. but i also feel like i can't go on at the same time.

post #13006 of 13587 (permalink) Old 10-06-2019, 07:11 PM
Una imposibilidad yestoqu

Language: Luuvvvv
I guess this is technically bothering me a bit because its art but like, super easy 10 minute art?
https://youtu.be/Ir4q2iKYzvc
Itd be cool if those were individual brush strokes but its just pouring paint. :/ god have mercy on my critical soul. Also, in bed for a lot of the day. why. Probably watching too much art
post #13007 of 13587 (permalink) Old 10-06-2019, 07:19 PM
SAS Member

Language: English
The thing about internet addiction isn't so much about the internet itself but it's the fact that when you turn off the screen you are faced with crushing nothingness.
post #13008 of 13587 (permalink) Old 10-07-2019, 01:06 PM
SAS Member

A feeling of universal "contamination" has conquered me. I can't escape seeing "contamination" everywhere I look at. What I think started as a form of resistance in order not to drown in the monster called "society" and being "contaminated" by it has become itself an autonomous monster that now is drowning me and my ability to love. He makes me wonder what worth does human life have. A very dangerous question, but he will not be defeated by empty words and shallow morality, and for him everything is shallow. But what alternative can I offer to this monster? Can I really persuade him that the world is not that bad? Can I convince him that he is asking too much, that in fact he will never be satisfied because he was born from the thought that satisfaction itself is the supreme danger, the end of life and vitality? "But what about all the possibilities of life that are dying at each second, what about all the souls that are being crippled, transformed in mere shadows of what they could be... no, what they should be, what they really want to be?", he would answer me. "What do you intend to do without me? I am a monster born to fight another monster, because only a monster can defeat a monster. Because in order to resist such a huge monster you need all of your energy canalized to fighting, all of your feelings canalized to hate. Carelessness results in irreparable harm, weakness in complete annihilation. I warn you, if you surrender a new 'satisfied' one with your name and your body will be born, but you yourself will die".

I don't know how all of this is going to end.
post #13009 of 13587 (permalink) Old 10-07-2019, 01:44 PM
SAS Member

October 16th is @rockyraccoon ís birthday. I really donít want that day to be a sad day, but I know that itís going to be. I was planning on doing something special that day in his honor. I have been planning on getting a tattoo for him since not long after he passed away, something to keep with me forever, but I donít have anyone who will go with me and I canít do something that stressful and emotional by myself.

Is it ever going to get easier? I miss him so freaking much. The 9th will be 5 months since he died.

"Really, my message is simple.
Itís a message of compassion.
In this world that is spinning madly out of control,
we have to realize that weíre all related.
We have to try to live harmoniously."
Ė Woody Harrelson
post #13010 of 13587 (permalink) Old 10-07-2019, 09:05 PM
I Am Second

Language: American
My Mood: Inspired
Someone is blasting music outside ugh.

~ How can I build Your kingdom if I'm building my own
How can You be my treasure if I'm digging for gold
How can You be my fire if my heart has grown cold
How can You be my future if I've made this my home ~ Love & the Outcome
post #13011 of 13587 (permalink) Old 10-08-2019, 05:14 AM
I Am Second

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenw View Post
Kevin
?

post #13012 of 13587 (permalink) Old 10-08-2019, 09:46 AM
I Am Second

Quote:
Its just music.
Disturbing the peace, people are trying to sleep .

post #13013 of 13587 (permalink) Old 10-08-2019, 10:24 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Thats gone quick although days do anyway. Did u meet him?

No, unfortunately. We had planned to but anxiety and such always got in the way.

"Really, my message is simple.
Itís a message of compassion.
In this world that is spinning madly out of control,
we have to realize that weíre all related.
We have to try to live harmoniously."
Ė Woody Harrelson
post #13014 of 13587 (permalink) Old 10-08-2019, 11:12 AM
alien monk

just about ready to kill the new flatmate

"I take what is mine. I pay the iron price."
―Balon Greyjoy
post #13015 of 13587 (permalink) Old 10-08-2019, 01:02 PM
Happy little accidents

It's so frustrating trying to deal with my father. We barely spoke over the last decade. I was trying to reconnect and he acted interested but now all he does is seem to troll me or he's off on another planet. His emails are so cryptic, and low effort. I offered to give him a older PC because he uses his phone for email but never heard a reply back. Wonder why I put so much effort into this when he doesn't seem to care.

Don't let people treat you like dirt.
post #13016 of 13587 (permalink) Old 10-08-2019, 10:23 PM
SAS Member

Language: 英語と日本語
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1984 View Post
just about ready to kill the new flatmate
What happened?
post #13017 of 13587 (permalink) Old 10-08-2019, 10:29 PM
Not A Low Calorie Food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicfan69 View Post
It's so frustrating trying to deal with my father. We barely spoke over the last decade. I was trying to reconnect and he acted interested but now all he does is seem to troll me or he's off on another planet. His emails are so cryptic, and low effort. I offered to give him a older PC because he uses his phone for email but never heard a reply back. Wonder why I put so much effort into this when he doesn't seem to care.
If his phone is an android device, he can probably connect a USB mouse and keyboard to it pretty cheap. Just needs a powered USB hub with a micro-USB adapter (and a keyboard and mouse, of course). This probably is beside the point that if he refuses to take a free PC though.

/WYSD
post #13018 of 13587 (permalink) Old 10-08-2019, 10:58 PM
alien monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by komorikun View Post
What happened?
just his ****ing late night talking. 2am phone calls. my sleep is really ****ed up. I just had a 3 hour nap. maybe that will counteract tonight's fun. he's not a quiet person.

―Balon Greyjoy
post #13019 of 13587 (permalink) Old 10-08-2019, 11:27 PM
SAS Member

Language: 英語と日本語
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1984 View Post
just his ****ing late night talking. 2am phone calls. my sleep is really ****ed up. I just had a 3 hour nap. maybe that will counteract tonight's fun. he's not a quiet person.
Are the phone calls in his bedroom or in the living room? Do your bedrooms share a wall?

I found that usually I couldn't hear very much if the conversation was in their bedroom and I was in my bedroom. But if they were in the living room I could hear everything.

If they start screaming though it's another story. At this one place in Queens, this girl next to me....oh god. Several times I was woken up to her having some hysterical crying/yelling argument with her boyfriend over the phone. Most ridiculous arguments too. Not something you want to wake up to. Unpleasant.
post #13020 of 13587 (permalink) Old 10-08-2019, 11:54 PM
alien monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by komorikun View Post
Are the phone calls in his bedroom or in the living room? Do your bedrooms share a wall?

I found that usually I couldn't hear very much if the conversation was in their bedroom and I was in my bedroom. But if they were in the living room I could hear everything.

If they start screaming though it's another story. At this one place in Queens, this girl next to me....oh god. Several times I was woken up to her having some hysterical crying/yelling argument with her boyfriend over the phone. Most ridiculous arguments too. Not something you want to wake up to. Unpleasant.
our bedrooms share a very thin wall. its not really loud, it's just every single night and wakes me up every time and goes on for at least an hour.

―Balon Greyjoy

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page