(Support Thread) What's Bothering You Right Now? - Page 647 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #12921 of 12976 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 02:30 AM
Permanently Banned

I wrote to my boss in instant message that i can't focus on work because my sibling is suicidal

Boss hasn't replied and it's been 3 days. i don't think he will reply. gonna be interesting to see how long it takes for him to write to me since, if he wants to write to me, he will see that message i wrote in his chat log..... i'm kinda hurt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12922 of 12976 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 06:29 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanpellegrino View Post
Go to sleep? Idk if worst comes to worst put a brave face on, say hi and maybe walk into the kitchen, grab something and just go back upstairs. That's what I'd do. I know your situation.
Thank you for your reply. :]
post #12923 of 12976 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 11:04 PM
SAS Member

Visiting the rents, and my mother looks over and asks, "So do you got any girlfriends hiding down there?" I was taken unawares. My family hasn't broached the topic in years, and I was quite comfortable with them thinking I was gay or asexual. I've certainly made it clear that I would give them nothing and it was not up for discussion. I turned to her and said, "My sex life is none of your ****ing business and don't bring it up again." I suppose a simple 'no' would have sufficed, but also opened up further questioning. Why no mother, I don't. In fact, I don't have any relationships at all of any kind, because I am terribly broken. I can't talk to, relate to, empathize with, or interact with anybody in any meaningful way. Perhaps you should have raised me better, or given me better genes, or got me the help I needed when I was still young and malleable. Hell, I'd just like people to stop acting uncomfortable around me, or to not have to dwell on things to the point I feel like I'm having a mental breakdown. I avoid my social life in any conversations because it is quite sad, weird, and limited. But I don't think about getting a nice girl too much anyway, in fact it rarely crosses my mind. I got a massive staircase to climb beforehand. The talk made me feel hella awkward and pathetic and highlighted to me just how abnormal I am as a late 20s man not trying to work on his love life. Motha****as, I just started at getting an education and am having my first stab at being off drugs for years.

post #12924 of 12976 (permalink) Old 08-23-2019, 05:46 AM
SAS Member

Language: English
My Mood: Sad
My addictions and ticks are getting works... no idea how to control them just dreading when it blows up in front of others and humiliate myself. The more depressed I get the worse they tend to flare up.

Scared, Depressed, anxious and kind off traumatized person
post #12925 of 12976 (permalink) Old 08-23-2019, 01:59 PM
SAS Member

Language: Anglais
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
Visiting the rents, and my mother looks over and asks, "So do you got any girlfriends hiding down there?" I was taken unawares. My family hasn't broached the topic in years, and I was quite comfortable with them thinking I was gay or asexual. I've certainly made it clear that I would give them nothing and it was not up for discussion. I turned to her and said, "My sex life is none of your ****ing business and don't bring it up again." I suppose a simple 'no' would have sufficed, but also opened up further questioning. Why no mother, I don't. In fact, I don't have any relationships at all of any kind, because I am terribly broken. I can't talk to, relate to, empathize with, or interact with anybody in any meaningful way. Perhaps you should have raised me better, or given me better genes, or got me the help I needed when I was still young and malleable. Hell, I'd just like people to stop acting uncomfortable around me, or to not have to dwell on things to the point I feel like I'm having a mental breakdown. I avoid my social life in any conversations because it is quite sad, weird, and limited. But I don't think about getting a nice girl too much anyway, in fact it rarely crosses my mind. I got a massive staircase to climb beforehand. The talk made me feel hella awkward and pathetic and highlighted to me just how abnormal I am as a late 20s man not trying to work on his love life. Motha****as, I just started at getting an education and am having my first stab at being off drugs for years.
Your issues seem deep. If you can afford it or there's a free service through your doctor, perhaps consider talking to a therapist/psychologist? Just I've noticed your posts in recent times. Kicking drugs can be hard, it takes discipline and hopefully you've conquered it. Leading a less debilitating life. Education and building on your self is very important, I know where your coming from. It's your core, you need to work this before you look on to outer influences. Anyways best of luck to you.

Our hopes and expectations. Black holes and revelations.
post #12926 of 12976 (permalink) Old 08-23-2019, 05:00 PM
Half agony, half hope.

I miss when this forum was more active.

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night."
post #12927 of 12976 (permalink) Old 08-23-2019, 05:10 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanpellegrino View Post
Your issues seem deep. If you can afford it or there's a free service through your doctor, perhaps consider talking to a therapist/psychologist? Just I've noticed your posts in recent times. Kicking drugs can be hard, it takes discipline and hopefully you've conquered it. Leading a less debilitating life. Education and building on your self is very important, I know where your coming from. It's your core, you need to work this before you look on to outer influences. Anyways best of luck to you.
I do have a psychiatrist. Personal growth just takes a lot of time and effort. Too much. Things like these are incredibly complicated. I have no patience and most others I encounter have no empathy. It can get a bit frustrating at times. But I appreciate the advice nonetheless.
post #12928 of 12976 (permalink) Old 08-24-2019, 09:10 AM
SAS Member

I don't want to keep doing this either. Adding you to my ignore list now. Goodbye.

"Quiet, yet wild.
Rough, and yet
gentle,"
post #12929 of 12976 (permalink) Old 08-24-2019, 09:12 AM
I Am Second

Language: American
My Mood: Inspired
Big party next door, please don't block the street.

~ How can I build Your kingdom if I'm building my own
How can You be my treasure if I'm digging for gold
How can You be my fire if my heart has grown cold
How can You be my future if I've made this my home ~ Love & the Outcome
post #12930 of 12976 (permalink) Old 08-24-2019, 03:39 PM
-

Keep having bouts of forgetfulness and it seems to be showing in daily activities. I know I'm not the brightest person but this just adds fuel for having low self-esteem as is.
post #12931 of 12976 (permalink) Old 08-25-2019, 07:18 AM
Your momas hot boyfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNikki View Post
Keep having bouts of forgetfulness and it seems to be showing in daily activities. I know I'm not the brightest person but this just adds fuel for having low self-esteem as is.
"hugs"

post #12932 of 12976 (permalink) Old 08-25-2019, 07:40 AM
SAS Member

Language: English, Korean
Having to start school again next Tuesday
post #12933 of 12976 (permalink) Old 08-26-2019, 06:29 PM
-

Neighbors burning wood. I don't know how anyone can like, let alone stand, the smell of it.
post #12934 of 12976 (permalink) Old 08-28-2019, 08:52 AM
SAS Member

Language: Anglais
I have an online stalker and have for about the past 4/5 years now. I think they may have came from this site. Finding personal details and such. I wonder if anyone can relate? A lot of fake profiles and catfishing about.

Our hopes and expectations. Black holes and revelations.
post #12935 of 12976 (permalink) Old 08-28-2019, 01:26 PM
monk

Language: english, silence
My Mood: Amazed
messaged her yesterday morning but its showing that she hasn't read it. I assume that means she has blocked me which is weird, seems uncalled for.

but yeah still on my mind, wont go away. hopefully things will happen and take my mind off it or put my feelings back in the basement where I usually lock them away.

"I take what is mine. I pay the iron price."
―Balon Greyjoy
post #12936 of 12976 (permalink) Old 08-28-2019, 02:02 PM
Permanently Banned

i just don't understand, my boss seems passive aggressive, and it might be because i've done stuff we aren't allowed, but like , they changed the policy like 2 weeks ago, and it's a very very small transgression, comparable to like.... taking the bathroom key without asking the team leader or having opinions about other coworker's responsibilities.

it's ludicrous how uptight they are about some things. and yet they can't look you in the eye and be like "employee X, you've been kind of a douche when you did A, don't do it again"...... it's gotta be passive aggressive mild jabs and beating around the bush trying to explain that employeeX has misbehaved, as if managers are somehow mandatedto walk on eggshells around employees. drives me nuts when i think about it. i kinda need to know if i'm "bad" enough that they might not want me there... kinda effin worried, like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedStar2000 View Post
My heart hurts sometimes (literally), but its a very light pain and doesnt bother me. I am just thinking, should I do something with this.
if you're worried you defi should go there. it could actually for example be chest tightness (muscular tension) rather than the heart muscle itself.
post #12937 of 12976 (permalink) Old 08-28-2019, 10:13 PM
monk

this weeks ****-fest continues. my last complaint was this morning but it feels like a week ago. idk what is up with this. didnt go out this afternoon even though the sun is out. thoughts turned bad again. distractions can only last so long. what did I do to deserve this? this **** consists of nothing. it's just feelings. nothing is happening. literally nothing.

I applied for a job that I wanted to apply for half heartedly while I was working, so yeah the email was probably a bit ****. but that's all you get with me, **** or nothing. **** will have to do.

friday tomorrow. going to a house party (probably only the second proper party ever, last one i went to was like 15 years ago). which could be ok or really **** also. ??? and a walk meetup saturday which ought to be only a distraction from doing nothing. no danger of it being surprisingly bad at least. might be an opportunity to talk about this **** but also might avoid that again.

and stop checking your phone constantly. please. this is getting weird.

feelings are at like 5% but I'm still scared of them. feel desperate. but again, nothing is actually happening. this is just nothing. so it's fine. everything is fine. normal. its just normal. I'm ok.

―Balon Greyjoy
post #12938 of 12976 (permalink) Old 08-29-2019, 12:10 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Paranoid
I really really really need to pee but I donít want to go on my break time. So Iíll hold it in and then go on the companyís dime.
post #12939 of 12976 (permalink) Old 08-29-2019, 12:43 PM
monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1984 View Post
messaged her yesterday morning but its showing that she hasn't read it. I assume that means she has blocked me which is weird, seems uncalled for.

but yeah still on my mind, wont go away. hopefully things will happen and take my mind off it or put my feelings back in the basement where I usually lock them away.
not blocked, just busy. it's pretty embarrassing that I'm losing my **** over a girl.

―Balon Greyjoy
post #12940 of 12976 (permalink) Old 09-01-2019, 11:13 AM
Senior Thread Writer

My Mood: Worried
I have a crush on a guy on Instagram.....Really annoying.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page