(Support Thread) What's Bothering You Right Now? - Page 645 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #12881 of 13244 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 07:05 PM
Retired Bingo Cook

My Mood: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by SorryForMyEnglish View Post
thanks a lot!

I don't know if you know this or if it will ease your sadness for some short time, but people are feeling this way because they didn't get something in childhood emotionally. For example, they were emotionally neglected starting from a very early age which is an invisible kind of trauma. Don't worry, you're not alone like that at all. There are so many people like that. But remember it's not because of you being somehow flawed, it's something that happened to you (or something that didn't happen that was supposed to happen in case of neglect) that made you this way even if it happened so long ago because people who were cared for and who had skillful healthy caregivers don't feel this way.
I'm going to be alone forever.

Peace, Love, And Infinite Light
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12882 of 13244 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 10:22 PM
Self-absorbed but it's ok

Language: Bad English
My Mood: Dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3stacks View Post
Yeah I think you're right about them not realising what they're doing sometimes.
Yeah. On the other hand, it doesn't make the hurt less real. If they think that's ok that doesn't cancel what they did to us and the girl he was actually dating before me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckg2011 View Post
I'm going to be alone forever.
No cause the point is it's curable.

Sorry for not currently replying to your posts addressed to me. I will do that later (hopefully in a few days) because now I can't Please, don't take it personally because you have nothing to do with it.
post #12883 of 13244 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 11:53 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1984 View Post
lonely etc and then got 2 tinder matches and messaged them and they both messaged back. but cant be ****ed replying. wtf? supposedly I really want a partner but I dont trust people to be like I want them to be. so much easier to just ignore them and kill hope earlier on. but also wtf message them you ****ing moron. no I dont want to, what is the point. yeah I'm an idiot.
Dont worry about it, from my experience a dime a dozen is still too expensive for a tinder girl. there isn't a day that goes by were i don't get 5 or more likes. There will be plenty more. Treat each match as a learning experience and don't be afraid to use some a fodder for learning.

post #12884 of 13244 (permalink) Old 08-17-2019, 09:49 AM
King Toby forever

My Mood: Crappy
I cant do nothing. I have no talents and I had the unfortunate luck of being born with a learning disorder.

I was feeling confident yesterday and now today, I'm not. Why can't I be confident all the time? I want to be like all those people in my high school except for the snobby part.

I am not going back to school after all. Back to square one.
post #12885 of 13244 (permalink) Old 08-17-2019, 12:17 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePeopleEater View Post
I cant do nothing. I have no talents and I had the unfortunate luck of being born with a learning disorder.
Don't let that stop you. There are some that can't walk, surf, etc, but do things (learn to adapt) able people can do (surf, drift cars, etc) and sometimes better at it.

Just look at you, using english (one of your talents). Probäbly have many other talents I haven't seen yet.

Finding your niche helps to find those talents.

Quote:
I was feeling confident yesterday and now today, I'm not. Why can't I be confident all the time? I want to be like all those people in my high school except for the snobby part.
Because are doing what they love to do. When love doing something, you do well, as is easy to do and confident doing it.

Quote:
I am not going back to school after all. Back to square one.
You are what you think you are.

If think you are beaten, you are.

If think you are not beaten, you are.

I think you are a highly intelligent woman with talents, just need to identify them (finding your niche) and match to education, job that suits those talents.

A motivation song.

post #12886 of 13244 (permalink) Old 08-17-2019, 07:09 PM
Retired Bingo Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorryForMyEnglish View Post
Yeah. On the other hand, it doesn't make the hurt less real. If they think that's ok that doesn't cancel what they did to us and the girl he was actually dating before me too.

No cause the point is it's curable.

Maybe for others, not me. It's over for me.

post #12887 of 13244 (permalink) Old 08-17-2019, 08:17 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Brooding
I've lost all interest in everything. Professionally, romantically, personally. I think I may be depressed.
post #12888 of 13244 (permalink) Old 08-17-2019, 08:35 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf in the wind View Post
I've lost all interest in everything. Professionally, romantically, personally. I think I may be depressed.
post #12889 of 13244 (permalink) Old 08-18-2019, 06:02 AM
I Am Second

Language: American
My Mood: Inspired
Neighbors parking by our house and close to our driveway. Don't think they can be close to the drive plus very inconsiderate especially when there is still room in their driveway to park.

~ How can I build Your kingdom if I'm building my own
How can You be my treasure if I'm digging for gold
How can You be my fire if my heart has grown cold
How can You be my future if I've made this my home ~ Love & the Outcome
post #12890 of 13244 (permalink) Old 08-18-2019, 02:41 PM
SAS Member

Today I woke up to my mom swearing at our upstairs neighbour, then they called the cops on her. It's the second time they called the cops on her this week.
post #12891 of 13244 (permalink) Old 08-18-2019, 06:57 PM
Retired Bingo Cook

Ugh... So I'm going to be alone til I die and then eternal nothingness.

I have a job, it's nothing to brag about but it's a job. I have my own car. My dad runs my life because apparently I am a incapable of living my life.

Wish I could live my life and do what I want. That will never happen because I'm not allowed to do what I want in life. I have to work and make millionaires and billionaires more money yeah to flipping me.

People tell me to work hard. The only thing working hard does is make you tired and sore.

No woman will ever want to be in a relationship with me.

post #12892 of 13244 (permalink) Old 08-18-2019, 08:00 PM
King Toby forever

My Mood: Crappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo_Fernando View Post
Don't let that stop you. There are some that can't walk, surf, etc, but do things (learn to adapt) able people can do (surf, drift cars, etc) and sometimes better at it.

Just look at you, using english (one of your talents). Probäbly have many other talents I haven't seen yet.

Finding your niche helps to find those talents.

Because are doing what they love to do. When love doing something, you do well, as is easy to do and confident doing it.

You are what you think you are.

If think you are beaten, you are.

If think you are not beaten, you are.

I think you are a highly intelligent woman with talents, just need to identify them (finding your niche) and match to education, job that suits those talents.

A motivation song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CevxZvSJLk8
Thanks.

I need people in real life to be there for me and be understanding, though. That will give me extra confidence. But sadly, I lack people like that around me in real life. Always good to keep trying I guess.
post #12893 of 13244 (permalink) Old 08-18-2019, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyFlutter View Post
My friend seems depressed, and I want to better support and help him, but I don’t know what can help... I gave advice and showed him a few videos that helped me, but he still seems very restless and down in general.
Nevermind. With this “friend”, it’s not depression, I started realizing it’s bitterness and disdain towards humanity which I realized in his case stems from narcissism. There’s no amount of long talks, videos or books to easily help or cure that. It’s very difficult to get through to someone with that mindset.
post #12894 of 13244 (permalink) Old 08-18-2019, 10:37 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Thanks.

I need people in real life to be there for me and be understanding, though. That will give me extra confidence. But sadly, I lack people like that around me in real life. Always good to keep trying I guess.
You're welcome.

It takes meeting lots of people. Hundreds even for some to find that one person they get along with.

The thing is in life you won't get along with everyone. But there are millions of people out there, so many more people to meet and make a connection with.
post #12895 of 13244 (permalink) Old 08-19-2019, 02:14 AM
SAS Member

Language: English, ちょっとだけ日本語, Java, C#
I realized today that at least part of the reason why I'm so terrified of strangers is the prospect of running into psychopaths or sociopaths. And I'm not even talking about mass shooters or other "obvious" criminals, though of course they're always a concern these days. I'm talking about those "normal" people who will do or say anything to get what they want with no regard for others.

A quick Google search indicates that about 1% of the population are psychopaths, and 4% are sociopaths. But those numbers seem low to me, especially since some of them can be so good at faking it. So in a class of like 50 people, there's a very good chance that at least one or two are incapable of feeling remorse.

Suddenly I really wish I could just take classes online. I can deal with the academics no problem; it's dealing with people on a daily basis that really triggers my anxiety.

"Churches ... appear to me no other than human inventions set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit.." -Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason
post #12896 of 13244 (permalink) Old 08-19-2019, 07:44 AM
Permanently Banned

It's fuxkibg Monday, I.e I had forgot I had a life, and I forgot what social phobia felt like (hadn't left my home since Friday eve)

My sibling had a bout of suicidality this morning

My boss doesn't reply to my message for the entire day and he probably never will unless I message him again (I know he sees it because we get toaster Popups whenever someone writes a message, he even told me once that he doesn't want to reply to everything smfh... )

Shaking
Ma fqxkijg
Head
Posted via Mobile Device
post #12897 of 13244 (permalink) Old 08-19-2019, 06:22 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Brooding
My period has lasted almost the entire month now. I just want to die. As if dealing with everything else wasn't bad enough, my body decides to crap out as well. My health was basically all I had.
post #12898 of 13244 (permalink) Old 08-19-2019, 06:38 PM
Permanently Banned

post #12899 of 13244 (permalink) Old 08-19-2019, 07:27 PM
SAS Member

Everything is falling apart. It's been like this since last fall of 2018. I feel like I lost so much. I don't know, Everything just feels like It's getting worse. I'm so scared of losing my hearing. It was all because I listened to music in my headphones way too much. I did that because my sisters would backstab me and I would hear it. I regret it so much now.

Ever since then, I got depressed, really depressed. It's like I can see the light outside, but I feel trapped. There's like this darkness inside that even the light can't cure. What I'm trying to say is, my world feels dark. I feel hopeless. I've never felt this type of hopelessness before. It's worse than before. I used to write, I used to be smart, I used to be a great person, but now that's all faded away.

I feel so scared right now. Sometimes I wish I could just go back to the past because the past was better than now. I miss it so much.

H.P.
post #12900 of 13244 (permalink) Old 08-20-2019, 03:18 PM
Half agony, half hope.

Feeling suicidal

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night."

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page