(Support Thread) What's Bothering You Right Now? - Page 645 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #12881 of 12920 (permalink) Old 08-12-2019, 04:15 PM
May The Force Be With You

Language: English, limited Spanish.
My Mood: Crappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatswhat View Post
Self-doubt sucks, depression sucks, isolation sucks...

You are not alone.

Thank you.

There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy little lives is that they DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12882 of 12920 (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 05:30 PM
Off the Deep End

The news. Hearing bits and pieces of what had/is going on is throwing me off the edge right now. I feel bad for all involved, but I really wish I could've refrained while having the rational chance to do so. Now all I can think of are the people I interact with and what scenarios could go on.
post #12883 of 12920 (permalink) Old 08-15-2019, 07:24 AM
I Am Second

Language: American
My Mood: Inspired
My phone isn't keeping a charge, sucks.

~ How can I build Your kingdom if I'm building my own
How can You be my treasure if I'm digging for gold
How can You be my fire if my heart has grown cold
How can You be my future if I've made this my home ~ Love & the Outcome

post #12884 of 12920 (permalink) Old 08-15-2019, 12:09 PM
monk

Language: english, silence
My Mood: Amazed
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNikki View Post
The news. Hearing bits and pieces of what had/is going on is throwing me off the edge right now. I feel bad for all involved, but I really wish I could've refrained while having the rational chance to do so. Now all I can think of are the people I interact with and what scenarios could go on.
what's happening?

"I take what is mine. I pay the iron price."
―Balon Greyjoy
post #12885 of 12920 (permalink) Old 08-15-2019, 12:22 PM
SAS Member

They really treat a man like a crook when you are taking controlled substances. They won't give me the last of my meds at the pharmacy, I need a new prescription they say, before they will release them. So I was forced to call my psychiatrist. I hate talking on the phone. She didn't answer, but I left a long, rambling message on the machine, which I can't help but feel now probably makes me sound like some crazed junkie looking for a fix, or just an idiot. The "oh yeah, I'm going out of town for ten days, I kind of need to do this now" part really got me to thinking perhaps I should have got on this sooner. I hope she's actually in her office today, or I just might be screwed.
post #12886 of 12920 (permalink) Old 08-15-2019, 03:12 PM
SAS Member

Language: Bad English
My Mood: Dead
What's bothering me right now is that the guy I was ''dating'' with from here had a huge history of flirting with girls here + another relationship before me yet he was saying it was totally special, one of the kind true love big time and I was so believing it. Meanwhile it's just being alone, being on SAS site, communicating with girls and choosing a girl to project stuff onto them over and over again, new one each time. Meanwhile we didn't even talk on camera during those 8 months and he clearly was at least talking in video with one of the girls he was flirting with here. He had so much more toleration for trauma and imperfections from this girl than he was having it for me, the one he was saying all that crazy big ''love'' stuff to. And he knew her so much better. Then he just left as if it wasn't him who was saying that to me and he was treating me the opposite way, the whole ''love'' turned out to be a pure projection from his side (mine too though).

I also don't understand what's the point of relationship and calling just one person your girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband if it's ok for you to flirt and have feelings for others at the same time. Or even to have sexual relationship with them. At least make the other person aware so they can immediately dump you if they don't want that.

Yeah, I still can't get over it because I'd never had any relationship before, I've been alone in general since forever and had no social experience. Then after it ended he was devaluating me, laughing me off, dehumanizing me in the chat room on here as if I was just a randomer and it wasn't as serious as he said to me. God knows what he was saying to others in his private gossip. I wish I knew what he was saying to other people about me just when it was happening and he better told me that right in my face instead of ''3rd party'' people then all my illusion would instantly go away and I would be aware of what was going on. He wasn't honest and he wasn't expressing most of the stuff he should have in an honest relationship. The communication about things was always ambiguous and unclear. It's very convenient on the internet because you're sort of connected and not, you can do whatever you want at the same time. You don't see the emotions of other person and you can imagine/fantasize whatever in your mind and to fall in love with that fantasy. You can also get rid of that person with one click of a mouse. It's that easy.

That's why you shouldn't fall for this unless you're going to meet soon. Saying ''I love you'' while you haven't even met or even haven't gone on camera is a big red flag.

Sorry for my English.
post #12887 of 12920 (permalink) Old 08-15-2019, 03:39 PM
BUSTY BBW BBC TAKING MILF

Language: Can complain in all languages
My Mood: Lonely
@SorryForMyEnglish You have to be careful with people on this site. I had a similar experience. Seems some people are just looking for validation and they'll do anything to get it including pretending to "love" people.

Go then, there are other worlds than these.

You ain't tried no drug like me
post #12888 of 12920 (permalink) Old 08-15-2019, 03:50 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3stacks View Post
@SorryForMyEnglish You have to be careful with people on this site. I had a similar experience. Seems some people are just looking for validation and they'll do anything to get it including pretending to "love" people.
I am. I was a newbie back then, met this person after 2 days of going to this forum.

Sorry for your experience.

It's true. I mean maybe they don't fully realize it and it's not that much of their fault because obviously many people have attachment issues from childhood and they're looking for someone to save them from loneliness and desperation. On the other hand, it's good for people to know about other people's experience with this not to keep recreating these mistakes.

Sorry for my English.
post #12889 of 12920 (permalink) Old 08-15-2019, 03:58 PM

@SorryForMyEnglish

Sorry to hear.

Zera.
post #12890 of 12920 (permalink) Old 08-15-2019, 04:03 PM
SAS Member

Virtue Signaling, too much prevalence in society
post #12891 of 12920 (permalink) Old 08-15-2019, 07:54 PM

Wish I wasn't an anxiety ridden stupid idiot that fears women and thinks he doesn't deserves love or happiness.

There's always an Arquillian Battle Cruiser, or a Corillian Death Ray, or an intergalactic plague that is about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet, and the only way these people can get on with their happy little lives is that they DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT!
post #12892 of 12920 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 12:01 AM
monk

Language: english, silence
My Mood: Amazed
lonely etc and then got 2 tinder matches and messaged them and they both messaged back. but cant be ****ed replying. wtf? supposedly I really want a partner but I dont trust people to be like I want them to be. so much easier to just ignore them and kill hope earlier on. but also wtf message them you ****ing moron. no I dont want to, what is the point. yeah I'm an idiot.

"I take what is mine. I pay the iron price."
―Balon Greyjoy
post #12893 of 12920 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 03:54 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo_Fernando View Post
@SorryForMyEnglish

Sorry to hear.
thanks a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckg2011 View Post
Wish I wasn't an anxiety ridden stupid idiot that fears women and thinks he doesn't deserves love or happiness.
I don't know if you know this or if it will ease your sadness for some short time, but people are feeling this way because they didn't get something in childhood emotionally. For example, they were emotionally neglected starting from a very early age which is an invisible kind of trauma. Don't worry, you're not alone like that at all. There are so many people like that. But remember it's not because of you being somehow flawed, it's something that happened to you (or something that didn't happen that was supposed to happen in case of neglect) that made you this way even if it happened so long ago because people who were cared for and who had skillful healthy caregivers don't feel this way.

Sorry for my English.
post #12894 of 12920 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorryForMyEnglish View Post
thanks a lot!
You're welcome.

Awww.

Zera.
post #12895 of 12920 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 02:04 PM
BUSTY BBW BBC TAKING MILF

Language: Can complain in all languages
My Mood: Lonely
Quote:
I am. I was a newbie back then, met this person after 2 days of going to this forum.

Sorry for your experience.

It's true. I mean maybe they don't fully realize it and it's not that much of their fault because obviously many people have attachment issues from childhood and they're looking for someone to save them from loneliness and desperation. On the other hand, it's good for people to know about other people's experience with this not to keep recreating these mistakes.
Yeah I think you're right about them not realising what they're doing sometimes.

Go then, there are other worlds than these.

You ain't tried no drug like me
post #12896 of 12920 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 03:15 PM
SAS Member

I saw a big rat in our toilet, we closed the door, just waiting for him to go back to sewers, it's probably gone by now.
post #12897 of 12920 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 03:27 PM
Don
Fupa King

Language: English
My life is going nowhere, and I am totally stuck. I wish I found joy in life again, and could actually make some form of progress in life. Just going about my day, doing the things I'm supposed to do, with zero motivation to do anything and no sense of fulfillment by anything. I feel drained.

Life's Wack
post #12898 of 12920 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 04:37 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Were View Post
I saw a big rat in our toilet, we closed the door, just waiting for him to go back to sewers, it's probably gone by now.
Omg this is one of my biggest fears. The scariest animal ever. Then snakes and then toads. Looking down that toilet every time because of being afraid of a rat because I was googling info about rats. There are lots of them in my neighborhood. And today I saw a rat outside.

Sorry for my English.
post #12899 of 12920 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 06:05 PM

Quote:
thanks a lot!

I don't know if you know this or if it will ease your sadness for some short time, but people are feeling this way because they didn't get something in childhood emotionally. For example, they were emotionally neglected starting from a very early age which is an invisible kind of trauma. Don't worry, you're not alone like that at all. There are so many people like that. But remember it's not because of you being somehow flawed, it's something that happened to you (or something that didn't happen that was supposed to happen in case of neglect) that made you this way even if it happened so long ago because people who were cared for and who had skillful healthy caregivers don't feel this way.
I'm going to be alone forever.

post #12900 of 12920 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 09:22 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3stacks View Post
Yeah I think you're right about them not realising what they're doing sometimes.
Yeah. On the other hand, it doesn't make the hurt less real. If they think that's ok that doesn't cancel what they did to us and the girl he was actually dating before me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckg2011 View Post
I'm going to be alone forever.
No cause the point is it's curable.

Sorry for my English.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page