(Support Thread) What's Bothering You Right Now? - Page 64 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1261 of 13866 (permalink) Old 10-10-2017, 11:47 AM
Permanently Banned

Tired of my game not saving and having to do the mission over again
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1262 of 13866 (permalink) Old 10-10-2017, 12:34 PM
SAS Member

I'm leaving to visit a family member tomorrow and they just called me today and said they can't pick me up from the airport (last minute important work meeting came up). Now their fiancÚ's mom is going to pick me up. I've only met her once, but she's basically a stranger. I don't know what we're going to talk about on the hour long car ride home.... This was supposed to be a little "vacation" to get away from stress where I live, and now I'm going to be stressed out the whole week there lol. And on Saturday we're going to a football game with the fiancÚ's whole family and friends Help me!
post #1263 of 13866 (permalink) Old 10-10-2017, 03:02 PM
(*__*)

Language: N/A
I wish I was more like my sister. She just doesn't care about pissing people off and I'm jealous.

post #1264 of 13866 (permalink) Old 10-10-2017, 04:02 PM
miles away

Language: English and Spanish.
My Mood: Lurking
I have no friends, can't seem to make any even if I tried and nearly everyone at work seems to hate me because I'm too awkward, too quiet and too shy.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

She searched the city for anyone. I ran into her on a bus stop. And then she asked me for a light, and then I asked her, "Are you alright?" She said, "I think there's something wrong, I don't belong, I don't belong."
She lives in gardens, she lives alone. She runs through seasons on her own. And no one knows her or knows her name. And no one ever found out again.
post #1265 of 13866 (permalink) Old 10-10-2017, 05:06 PM
Permanently Banned

@Barakiel

Sounds like depression.

@Alpha Tauri

@Pete Beale

I have been in that type of mud with boats at low tide, a lot of fun getting stuck and trying to move.

That would be cool to see many species of birds.

I hope you do have a good day with clear skies and no rain (mud is harder, so easier to walk on / through).

@Scentient

Sorry to hear.

@Taaylah

We with SA always stress up until a stressful situation in our lives. We find it wasn't as bad as we thought afterwards.

@Freiheit91

It most likely will come back on them eventually behaving that way.

@CabecitaSilenciosa

post #1266 of 13866 (permalink) Old 10-10-2017, 08:55 PM
Tactical Hobo

My Mood: Twisted

You're Winner!
post #1267 of 13866 (permalink) Old 10-10-2017, 09:57 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Tired
That I got tricked into believing someone actually cared
post #1268 of 13866 (permalink) Old 10-10-2017, 10:29 PM
🙂

@anx1
post #1269 of 13866 (permalink) Old 10-10-2017, 10:29 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANX1

@Taaylah

We with SA always stress up until a stressful situation in our lives. We find it wasn't as bad as we thought afterwards.
That's true. But the thing that worries me the most is the car ride is an hour and a half long. I'm going to run out of things to say lol. It's going to be awkward. And there's some pressure/expectations because my sibling's fiancÚ is from a well-to-do family and my sibling is very worried about what they'll think about our family, and wants me to make a good impression. Our family isn't even weird. We're a pretty normal middle class family, but my sibling is soooo worried and cares a lot about what they think. So I'm also worried about 'ruining it' by being shy. Sometimes people can interpret that as being rude for some reason.
post #1270 of 13866 (permalink) Old 10-10-2017, 10:47 PM
Permanently Banned

post #1271 of 13866 (permalink) Old 10-10-2017, 11:20 PM
Permanently Banned

@Alpha Tauri

@Taaylah

Ask your sibling what do they like, don't like.

Usually well to do people don't like being judged for what they have or do.
post #1272 of 13866 (permalink) Old 10-10-2017, 11:38 PM
Born Of Blotmona­

Language: South Martian, North Terran, & Lunarian
My Mood: Cynical
post #1273 of 13866 (permalink) Old 10-11-2017, 12:28 AM
Permanently Banned

post #1274 of 13866 (permalink) Old 10-11-2017, 07:00 AM
SAS Member

Language: American English, Gibberish
So sick of myself. I wish there was some sort of revelation that would make me freakin' normal. I'll take the revelation, seeing that nobody and nothing else seems to be helping me.
post #1275 of 13866 (permalink) Old 10-11-2017, 08:38 AM
I Am Second

Language: American
My Mood: Inspired
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanny View Post
Almost got arrested for selling cocaine.
Oh wow...why?

~ How can I build Your kingdom if I'm building my own
How can You be my treasure if I'm digging for gold
How can You be my fire if my heart has grown cold
How can You be my future if I've made this my home ~ Love & the Outcome
post #1276 of 13866 (permalink) Old 10-11-2017, 08:52 AM
SAS Member

Language: Fluent in English, Sarcasm and Backchat. Very bad at Spanish.
I met a cute Staffordshire Bull Terrier earlier and she gave me a big kiss on the cheek. That's not what's bothering me, obviously, but when I went to my mum's after, we told her neighbour about it but she said Staffies are "horrible and ugly". I didn't know if she was just messing around because the breed is still so misunderstood and people take the mick a bit, but she was being genuine. She's had one bad experience with a Bull breed (and it wasn't even an attack), and my mum's neighbour hates the breed now.

I told her that I've never really been a fan of tiny dogs (she has a Chihuahua) because a lot of them are mentally unstable due to how they're raised, making them very snappy and highly-strung. It's not their fault and I don't hate small breeds, I'm just not a fan of them. It was funny because she said her dog has "never gone for anyone". Funny, because I clipped his claws a few months ago and the entire time he was gnawing at my hands, and she told me he had a thing about biting faces so said not to put him too close to my face...

I've known loads of Staffies, and only two have shown "aggression" (FEAR!) towards me. One of my ex's growled at me slightly when I walked into the house once, and she was still a puppy and wasn't familiar with me yet. The other was a tiny puppy who was out on her first trip into town so being approached by a stranger would have worried her a bit, and she cowered between her owner's legs and growled at me when I said hello.

The way Staffies are seen by some people reminds me of myself and others with mental health issues. A lot of people are quick to judge others on their words and actions, and they don't care for explanations, they don't want to analyse a situation and understand what was going on, and it's often even worse for us who have mental health issues. These types of people only see the outside, they see a breed, or they see a colour or gender or sexuality and it's all labels they're seeing, they're not seeing the person, or the dog. They don't want to understand, they just want to hate.

Wilfred Mott: Oh, Doctor... what about you now? Who've you got? I mean... all those friends of yours...

The Doctor: They've all got someone else. Still, that's fine. I'm fine.
post #1277 of 13866 (permalink) Old 10-11-2017, 09:08 AM
SAS Member

Language: American English, Gibberish
Tired of thinking that everyone is talking about me. Even when they actually are, why do I give a damn?

Clearly I'm not a human being anyway.
post #1278 of 13866 (permalink) Old 10-11-2017, 10:31 AM
Permanently Banned

Language: English,Polish,German
My boss was very rude to me today,its getting worse and worse :S.
post #1279 of 13866 (permalink) Old 10-11-2017, 11:29 AM
I Am Second

Quote:
I didn't hide it well. Jk

So, I woke up and heard some banging on the front door (my bed looks at it). First I thought it's my dog (little maltese), but the banging became stronger and some man was yelling. In a few seconds, 5 men with guns were in and yelled at me in Ukranian and German to face the floor. They've put me handcuffs. I was sure they are some terrorists, and was ready I'm going to get shot or sold into prostitution. After 5-10 mins, they finally told me they are cops, but I wasn't convinced, I read about standford prison experiment and strip search scam calls yesterday lol... I was sure they're fake cops/thieves. They were very rude, and when I asked to call my mother, the guy was "you'll call her from the jail!" And when I asked why I am arrested, the response was "drug dealing, cocaine!" He also made fun of my meds for anxiety and deppression, saying "oh, you're psychotic?" They searched the whole appartment and I was supposed to go with them to the station, but they realized I'm not a drug dealer, the guy just laughed and slammed the doors in my face.

My mother was entering the building, they searced her too and then started to apologize. Apparently, there's some Ukranian woman in appartment number 18. And we're 13.
Can you say lawsuit?

post #1280 of 13866 (permalink) Old 10-11-2017, 11:37 AM
I Am Second

Quote:
Yeah, we're suing them, for sure.
Ok good....I would of caught a panic attack.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page