(Support Thread) What's Bothering You Right Now? - Page 623 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #12441 of 12811 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 11:40 AM
Protector of the Den

My Mood: Confused
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin001 View Post
How did you kill it? Sad story

I didn't have a knife so had to stomp on his head. Not sure how efficient it was but he seemed like a goner anyway(head looked half crushed and the car went over the body too), so was just hoping to speed things up for it. If the damage had been less would've considered taking him to a animal rehab or something(to my dad's annoyance). Almost a month ago I took in an albino escaped mouse I saw running around outside and it cost some money I really didn't have(it got a respiratory infection and I took it to a vet). He's a friendly mouse though. Normally don't take in every stray I see, but the mouse was a weird find and didn't anticipate it'd lead to a vet bill.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12442 of 12811 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 04:03 PM
SAS's Chief Meteorologist

I placed an order with Dominos and it took them 20 minutes before they got it in the oven. Now it's baking. Who knows how long it will take before it gets here.

Sometimes I don't know why I even bother.

Inspired by true events
post #12443 of 12811 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 05:03 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Brooding
Leaving my home of the past five years has been deeply agonizing, more than I ever would have expected because I thought I wanted to leave for the longest while. I haven't been sleeping well in months.

It hurts so badly, somehow.

Just random f-cking memories I made here, some of them completely inane like having avocado toast with a friend in a neighbouring town.

And as terrible as my romantic relationship was, he was my partner for the past two years. That does mean something. And I'll be abandoning him.

I feel so crushed, and I never would have predicted I would feel this way.

post #12444 of 12811 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 06:08 AM
SAS Member

The fact that i'm so stressed because on of the subject that i will take have a mandatory living in countryside for 40 days, not like i don't like countryside but how do i cope up 40 days without personal safe space (re : my own bedroom) it's still in a month but i'm so stressed up. Any idea on how to deal with this ? I can't drop this subject because i need it to graduate /le sigh/ plus i will graduate in 3 months yet i'm not ready to work mentally, also i don't know what i want yet
post #12445 of 12811 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 07:22 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyFlutter View Post
I realize now who you truly are, a very unsafe person. It’s enough reason for me to not feel safe here and to stop sharing anything on this forum altogether. You never were a true friend and don’t have any real compassion or empathy for others. It’s enough reason for me to leave the forum. My only hope is you will stop preying and deceiving others on a mental health support forum. Please seek professional help for yourself.
I’m realizing and witnessing more and more how truly sick and dangerous this person is....

I want to explain more later when I can better put my thoughts together and when I’m feeling less emotional, upset and sick, I don’t think this person will ever stop or change, it’s up to us here to protect ourselves...
post #12446 of 12811 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 07:55 AM
I Am Second

Language: American
My Mood: Inspired
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyFlutter View Post
Iím realizing and witnessing more and more how truly sick and dangerous this person is....

I want to explain more later when I can better put my thoughts together and when Iím feeling less emotional, upset and sick, I donít think this person will ever stop or change, itís up to us here to protect ourselves...
Oh wow hope everything is ok

~ How can I build Your kingdom if I'm building my own
How can You be my treasure if I'm digging for gold
How can You be my fire if my heart has grown cold
How can You be my future if I've made this my home ~ Love & the Outcome
post #12447 of 12811 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 07:55 AM
Your local potato farmer

If it weren't for my crippling anxiety, I would knock on my neighbor's door and tell her to shut up. ALL DAY, EVERY DAY she sings and plays music, so loud that my entire wall vibrates. I'm in bed, with a horrible migraine and she won't shut up. Her high pitched voice can cut through glass

more issues than vogue
post #12448 of 12811 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 08:16 AM
The Meditator

Language: Enlgish
Quote:
Originally Posted by discopotato View Post
If it weren't for my crippling anxiety, I would knock on my neighbor's door and tell her to shut up. ALL DAY, EVERY DAY she sings and plays music, so loud that my entire wall vibrates. I'm in bed, with a horrible migraine and she won't shut up. Her high pitched voice can cut through glass
Call the police?
post #12449 of 12811 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 08:52 AM
Your local potato farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchness View Post
Call the police?
Swedish law enforcement is a joke rawr

more issues than vogue
post #12450 of 12811 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 10:36 AM
Senior Thread Writer

My Mood: Worried
I matched with a guy on Tinder... I thought he was okay... now he's bombarding me with messages and literally replies back in 0.3 seconds. It just feels so keen and really off-putting. I told him I had plans for today and he said "dam i thought we were gonna meet" but he literally NEVER ASKED? Am i being too picky if i think he's too keen and thus now undesireable to me?

post #12451 of 12811 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 01:18 PM

Language: sarcasm
I should have never even tried to tell my mom some of the stuff that was bothering me. She always somehow twists it into it being somehow my fault. Not this week. I really can't take that narrative this week. I don't know why she can't ever be supportive and always has to make me feel worse about stuff that I am already feeling bad about.

I don't even know why I bother. I've tried to work on this relationship but she's just a really unreasonable person sometimes.

Anyway I need to calm down and just forget about it. And accept the facts: She's not someone I can talk to about anything that matters.
post #12452 of 12811 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 02:02 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxslide View Post
I should have never even tried to tell my mom some of the stuff that was bothering me. She always somehow twists it into it being somehow my fault. Not this week. I really can't take that narrative this week. I don't know why she can't ever be supportive and always has to make me feel worse about stuff that I am already feeling bad about.

I don't even know why I bother. I've tried to work on this relationship but she's just a really unreasonable person sometimes.

Anyway I need to calm down and just forget about it. And accept the facts: She's not someone I can talk to about anything that matters.

Iím sorry. My mother is like that too and itís really unfortunate and disappointing.

"Really, my message is simple.
Itís a message of compassion.
In this world that is spinning madly out of control,
we have to realize that weíre all related.
We have to try to live harmoniously."
Ė Woody Harrelson
post #12453 of 12811 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 02:05 PM
SAS Member

Language: 英語と日本語
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Ice Dude55 View Post
I matched with a guy on Tinder... I thought he was okay... now he's bombarding me with messages and literally replies back in 0.3 seconds. It just feels so keen and really off-putting. I told him I had plans for today and he said "dam i thought we were gonna meet" but he literally NEVER ASKED? Am i being too picky if i think he's too keen and thus now undesireable to me?
He's probably just really horny.

Kitty Therapy

The Meaning of Life

The Grim Reaper

We're going riding on the freeway......
post #12454 of 12811 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 02:38 PM
Senior Thread Writer

My Mood: Worried
Quote:
Originally Posted by komorikun View Post
He's probably just really horny.
or just way desperate and this is his first match in weeks

would you reply or be scared off?

post #12455 of 12811 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 02:56 PM
SAS Member

I've been on a depressive kick lately. Not eating or sleeping right, abusing drugs and liquor, etc. Feels like it comes out of nowhere, but I suppose it is down to being lonely. Anyway, I'm not whining about that when things can be done. I've been thinking a lot about how to improve myself. You gotta get at the root rather than the symptoms, right? I came back around after a weird but enlightening dream this morning. I am terribly lazy and lack any self-discipline. **** though, how do I develop those when I am lazy and lack self-discipline. Catch-22.
post #12456 of 12811 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 03:23 PM
_

Overthinking everything is one of my problems. Like thinking someone is using me and theyíre probably not. (Unless theyíre really good and I am right but idk)

Thats the problem, I keep going back and forth and then I stress out which in turn makes me depressed because I start feeling like maybe I am just a play thing to entertain you while youíre dealing with whatever it is youíre dealing with. And this is with anybody, even friends.

Iím really fearful of being used because Iíve been taken advantage of by a lot of people throughout my life.

So maybe overthinking has become a defense mechanism?

The kick inside is in the line that finally gets to you
And it feels so good to hurt so bad
And suffer just enough to sing the blues
post #12457 of 12811 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 03:25 PM
Greasy prospector

My Mood: Lurking
My cats breath smells like catfood 😞

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth
post #12458 of 12811 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 03:49 PM
BBW BBC taking MILF

Language: Can complain in all languages
My Mood: Aggressive
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
My cats breath smells like catfood 😞
I'm so sorry to hear this

Count me out
post #12459 of 12811 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekardy View Post
Overthinking everything is one of my problems. Like thinking someone is using me and they’re probably not. (Unless they’re really good and I am right but idk)

Thats the problem, I keep going back and forth and then I stress out which in turn makes me depressed because I start feeling like maybe I am just a play thing to entertain you while you’re dealing with whatever it is you’re dealing with. And this is with anybody, even friends.

I’m really fearful of being used because I’ve been taken advantage of by a lot of people throughout my life.

So maybe overthinking has become a defense mechanism?
With SA we can pickup on fake behaviour.

People that use others are good at mirroring good peoples behaviour, but can't keep it up for long. Also can be highly aggressive or sweet to get their way, don't like criticism.

Sometimes we with SA get confused between what is genuine good behaviour, what is fake good behaviour, as even fake good behaviour can make one feel better sometimes, especially if been isolated a lot.

The key is not to wear your heart on your sleeve (show a business face) and only open up once you know them better.

People that use others look for caring behaviour (willing to give a little, help others), being emotional (know they can get a rise / emotion out of you), naivety (use their experience in an area against you with issues) which comes from being isolated and lack of life experiences.
post #12460 of 12811 (permalink) Old 05-19-2019, 12:10 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Tired
That my life feels empty, wish there was someone that understood me....

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page