(Support Thread) What's Bothering You Right Now? - Page 602 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #12021 of 13613 (permalink) Old 03-31-2019, 04:43 PM
GIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKing View Post
It's not that I want "more", it's that I want to enjoy experiencing life and that has to happen with or without someone else.
I just don't know how to enjoy experiencing life without someone else. Loneliness is worse than ever for me right now. I was out with a load of people on saturday for hours, but it's not satisfying and today I've felt terrible all day. It's this constant need for a deep connection. To be loved and love someone back. I try and take the positives from my time socializing, but I feel so empty. I've come to the conclusion that I have both AvPD and DPD, so can never be happy unless I'm close to someone. I wish to god I had a condition that meant I didn't need or want to be around people. I'm not sure what we can do mate when we are wired like this. I could easily go out tomorrow and not come back for a couple of months, even longer if I was happy with my own company, but I'm not, so it's a waste of time. I used to be terrified to go outside. Know that's easy, but there's no one to join me, so what does it matter that I've conquered that fear? I'm sorry for being so depressing mate, but I can relate to how you feel. It's frustrating. All we want to do is get some joy out of life before we pop our clogs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12022 of 13613 (permalink) Old 03-31-2019, 10:48 PM
♎Mackinac Island Fanatic

Language: English
My Mood: Crappy
Meanwhile, in r/ForeverAlone...

Deleted comment from "Women-are-dangerous," who nicknames himself "The Incel": "Why would a transwoman find you attractive if a regular woman doesn't?"

Here is where I'd say, "Amazing"...but then again, these are the self-professed ugly guys who lament the mere sight of "hot women" (no such laments for the fatties and uggos and single moms), then foam at the mouth when any woman, FA or not, ugly or not, single mom or not, dares to enjoy the sight of a hot man. Į\_(ツ)_/Į

If I don't reply to you, it's NOTHING PERSONAL. It's my ANXIETY.

(Devetko's boyfriend Stan Brooks & Det. Reichert are horsing around.)

Det. Kristeva: "If it were legal you'd marry me, right?"
Det. Devetko: "Definitely."

(It's legal now!! But Kristeva's already married. ;_; )

"No canoes...no maple sugar...this place is horribly uncivilized."--Manabozho, Escape From Manitou Island
post #12023 of 13613 (permalink) Old 03-31-2019, 11:11 PM
SAS Member

Well that day was pretty much a blur

post #12024 of 13613 (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 02:02 AM
Permanently Banned

Language: Can complain in all languages
My Mood: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehuti88 View Post

Deleted comment from "Women-are-dangerous," who nicknames himself "The Incel": "Why would a transwoman find you attractive if a regular woman doesn't?"

Here is where I'd say, "Amazing"...but then again, these are the self-professed ugly guys who lament the mere sight of "hot women" (no such laments for the fatties and uggos and single moms), then foam at the mouth when any woman, FA or not, ugly or not, single mom or not, dares to enjoy the sight of a hot man. Į\_(ツ)_/Į
What a bunch of silly gooses
post #12025 of 13613 (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 09:02 AM
'functioning' psycho

Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehuti88 View Post

lol it's funny (to me,) because I think I'd have more luck with a ciswoman than a transwoman. Just in terms of what I know of different people's preferences (I mean basically no chance with either but relatively speaking.) And that poster has taken the opposite pov, I'm not a cisguy though. If you're a cisguy your chances would be about the same either way I imagine. Thinking they're going to date down automatically because they're trans is really dumb though, attractive transwomen get a lot of attention. People are like 'oh but the average straight guy' yeah but, there aren't a lot of transwomen and there are more people who want to date an attractive transwoman so. (The post was deleted so I dunno what specifically happened but I'm going to assume he was rejected.)

Lucy's bitten
Neck is bleeding bad
The teeth have long departed
Yet the desire burns strong
On in desire for destruction
One on which she'll depend
One that ceases to deepen
Too near bitter end

Black through the mountains
She turns her loosening ring
Guardian angel sings
"I think you've lost your wings, but you're still yours
You're still yours, you're still yours"

post #12026 of 13613 (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 09:28 AM
Una imposibilidad yestoqu

Language: Luuvvvv
I'm. Not. Yours! Please stop hounding me. I need space.
post #12027 of 13613 (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 02:57 PM
Irreversibly Invisible

My Mood: Pensive
I'm concerned about my cat. He hasn't pooped since Friday night.

Maybe I'm being ridiculous, but I couldn't bear it if anything happened to him. He's all that's left.

It is the light she longs to find,
When she delights in learning more.
Her world is learning; it defines
The destiny sheís reaching for

- Marie Curie
post #12028 of 13613 (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
❤️ Moderator ❤️

Itís getting hard for my dog to breathe, and his cough is worse than it was. I donít think heís going to be here for much longer. I wish there was something I could do to fix him, but I know thereís not. My parents are taking him to the vet later to see what they think (nothing will happen today, but probably in the next few days if they say he needs it). Itís hard to think of much else, and Iíve been going to sleep a lot because I donít feel like doing anything, which gets boring.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
❤️♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡❤️
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
post #12029 of 13613 (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 10:24 PM

I don't know why I feel so lonely. It's not so much loneliness as in missing, craving human connection, but just this deep feeling of utter emptiness. As if it can't be filled by any human. Maybe the two arent so different. I just feel like I'm out of touch with just about any other human bean, except for the other lonely ones but... man. Sitting in that movie theater was tough. Everyone laughed but I was all stuck like a bitter old drunk who just wanted to stay in his/her bitter world. Feelsbafman
post #12030 of 13613 (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 10:58 PM
Changeless

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestar View Post
I'm concerned about my cat. He hasn't pooped since Friday night.

Maybe I'm being ridiculous, but I couldn't bear it if anything happened to him. He's all that's left.
I hope he'll be ok Keep us posted.

...you gotta keep the goal in mind, develop tunnel vision to a certain extent. it's hard, and it's not for everyone.

~bad baby

"Daisy, may I ask why you're holding Miss Sybil's biscuit jar?"
post #12031 of 13613 (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 10:59 PM
Changeless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Memory View Post
Itís getting hard for my dog to breathe, and his cough is worse than it was. I donít think heís going to be here for much longer. I wish there was something I could do to fix him, but I know thereís not. My parents are taking him to the vet later to see what they think (nothing will happen today, but probably in the next few days if they say he needs it). Itís hard to think of much else, and Iíve been going to sleep a lot because I donít feel like doing anything, which gets boring.

...you gotta keep the goal in mind, develop tunnel vision to a certain extent. it's hard, and it's not for everyone.

~bad baby

post #12032 of 13613 (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 11:17 PM
Not A Low Calorie Food

My Mood: Relaxed
@Silent Memory

Sorry to hear that.
post #12033 of 13613 (permalink) Old 04-02-2019, 02:52 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Stressed
My back. I've had a bad back for a while now.

"There's a time for fighting, and a time for singing... Now, you teach us to sing."
post #12034 of 13613 (permalink) Old 04-02-2019, 03:15 PM
Irreversibly Invisible

My Mood: Pensive
Quote:
Originally Posted by kesker View Post
I hope he'll be ok Keep us posted.
Thanks He pooped last night, but I still took him because he hasn't been pooping regularly ever since I switched his food. He got a clean bill of health. He lost a little bit of weight, so the vet thinks maybe I'm putting too much water in his food, which is causing him to create less waste. I'll try lessening the amount of water I add to his food and see if that helps.

I've been worrying constantly about him ever since he got sick in January. It would be nice to have a break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Memory View Post
I'm sorry you're going through this.

It is the light she longs to find,
When she delights in learning more.
Her world is learning; it defines
The destiny sheís reaching for

- Marie Curie
post #12035 of 13613 (permalink) Old 04-02-2019, 03:18 PM
Permanently Banned

Language: Can complain in all languages
My Mood: Lonely
I don't know what drug I've been given but damn I'm high
post #12036 of 13613 (permalink) Old 04-02-2019, 03:35 PM
Changeless

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestar View Post
Thanks He pooped last night, but I still took him because he hasn't been pooping regularly ever since I switched his food. He got a clean bill of health. He lost a little bit of weight, so the vet thinks maybe I'm putting too much water in his food, which is causing him to create less waste. I'll try lessening the amount of water I add to his food and see if that helps.

I've been worrying constantly about him ever since he got sick in January. It would be nice to have a break.

I'm sorry you're going through this.
That's great news! Tell him I said hi.

~bad baby

post #12037 of 13613 (permalink) Old 04-02-2019, 03:37 PM
The Meditator

Language: Enlgish
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3stacks View Post
I don't know what drug I've been given but damn I'm high
Can I have some?
post #12038 of 13613 (permalink) Old 04-02-2019, 06:33 PM
♎Mackinac Island Fanatic

Dick Wolf/FBI, you're in your first ****ing season. Why are you so blatantly setting up a spinoff series already? Not even putting effort into it by having the two sets of characters work together, either. It's basically tuning in to watch FBI and getting some other show instead. Your original series and characters aren't even dynamic enough to warrant setting up a spinoff yet. Maybe work on THEM first...? Honestly, I only really tuned in for Jeremy Sisto, and you made him an annoying yelling idiot. I may very well quit watching now that you assume your show is well enough off to force whatever this spinoff crap is on us. Can always watch a Law & Order rerun instead, ironically.

I ****ing hate when I tune in to a TV show I'm not even terribly fond of yet/anymore and they decide to make me watch a bunch of characters I don't even know or give a crap about for a spinoff that'll likely die a quick miserable death, too. ****ing hated when Bones did it with that crapfest The Finder (which died a quick miserable death, thank God), ****ing hate it now.

If I don't reply to you, it's NOTHING PERSONAL. It's my ANXIETY.

(Devetko's boyfriend Stan Brooks & Det. Reichert are horsing around.)

Det. Kristeva: "If it were legal you'd marry me, right?"
Det. Devetko: "Definitely."

(It's legal now!! But Kristeva's already married. ;_; )

"No canoes...no maple sugar...this place is horribly uncivilized."--Manabozho, Escape From Manitou Island
post #12039 of 13613 (permalink) Old 04-03-2019, 01:42 AM

My crazy self is up after crashing post-work. ****. I wish my sleep schedule was more routine. But at this moment, living the crazy live of nothing to-lose Lautrec. Duck. Anyway.

Mind vomiting: @kesker , thanks for the past support. I know i didn't respond super right away. I think I was probably careening into a chaotic crazed, catatonic, mute phase. All efforts much appreciated. Job still sucks. I'm divorced from it everyday. I don't even want to look at it. We're fighting and silent and I want to sign the papers, take the dog and go one with my life, then become a hot swinging mama again.
. thanks for reading.
post #12040 of 13613 (permalink) Old 04-03-2019, 03:22 AM
Not A Low Calorie Food

My Mood: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael1983 View Post
My back. I've had a bad back for a while now.
I have kind of figured out what happened to mine. I have had back pain for years now but I remember when it really started to get bad was right after I got my first real computer in the early 2000s and set up a desk and bought an office chair.

Before that I had always sat in recliners or just laid on the couch to watch TV. I don't ever really remember my back hurting much in the 90s. I think sitting in office chairs did a number on my back.

The chair I have now is comfortable when I first sit down but starts to really hurt my back after a while. I have set up a second monitor by my bed and only sit in the chair when I have to. Or I'll sit there for an hour or so and go to the bed.

Just in general, general purpose chairs are hard on my back. If I sit in a waiting room somewhere for several hours my back will be in agony by the time I get out of there. Those types of chairs are really only meant to be used for a few minutes. And I think just office chairs have always been crappy and bad for your back.

/WYSD

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page