(Support Thread) What's Bothering You Right Now? - Page 54 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1061 of 14013 (permalink) Old 10-01-2017, 05:55 PM
Born Of Blotmonađ

Language: South Martian, North Terran, & Lunarian
My Mood: Cynical
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1062 of 14013 (permalink) Old 10-01-2017, 06:00 PM
Long Term Member

I went to sleep stressed out, I felt like a disappoint to everyone, including myself. I have so much work, yet that's fine. Everything is just swirling into unhappiness.
post #1063 of 14013 (permalink) Old 10-01-2017, 08:14 PM
SAS Member

My roommate will not shut uppppppp
Last night she was chattering away on the phone until a little past 2am, and again this morning when I woke up. Everything to her is "Amazing" or "Exciting." She literally gets "excited" about going to bed. UGH.

・*:.。☆Happy New Year 2017*。.:*・

post #1064 of 14013 (permalink) Old 10-01-2017, 08:17 PM
SAS Member

Language: English
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppy View Post
My roommate will not shut uppppppp
Last night she was chattering away on the phone until a little past 2am, and again this morning when I woke up. Everything to her is "Amazing" or "Exciting."
She literally gets "excited" about going to bed. Ugh. UGH.
Oh man, I cannot stand people like that!
Makes you wonder if she will still be like that in 30 years when life has had its way with her. Lol.
post #1065 of 14013 (permalink) Old 10-01-2017, 09:31 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Crappy
I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. Right now please. I can't take this anymore.
post #1066 of 14013 (permalink) Old 10-01-2017, 10:25 PM
Permanently Banned

@Crisigv

Please no.

@CNikki

@Canadian Brotha

@Dissonance

@cuppy

Sorry to hear.

@Crisigv

Please no.
post #1067 of 14013 (permalink) Old 10-01-2017, 10:27 PM
Permanently Banned

The scene in the allied movie with this song -

The end with the music above and the letter to her daughter.
post #1068 of 14013 (permalink) Old 10-02-2017, 03:56 AM
❤️ Terminator ❤️

Language: English, some Italian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisigv View Post
I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. Right now please. I can't take this anymore.
Don't do it.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
❤️♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡❤️
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
post #1069 of 14013 (permalink) Old 10-02-2017, 05:08 AM
I Am Second

Language: American
My Mood: Inspired
Quote:
Originally Posted by the cheat View Post
I had been talking to/seeing this girl, on and off, since April. We took a two month break in May and June, but started talking again in July. We met multiple times. She had me convinced she liked me and that I had a chance. This past Tuesday, she said, "You know, sometimes I think ... and I think you'll be the man I end up marrying."

That Tuesday night, she drove 90 minutes to pick me up and bring me back to her place. I stayed the night and most of the next day. We didn't have sex, but fooled around. She drove me home.

She has a guy friend, who I've been suspicious of since July. She assured me over and over he was nothing but a friend. When I was there, she was Snapchatting back and forth with him, while I just sat there. When I got home, I asked her again if he was more than a friend. She got super mad about it, told me I was crazy, and we didn't talk much these past few days.

For some reason, I found her Instagram page, and wouldn't you know it... they're together. I instantly get sick to my stomach. I confront her through text but she says nothing. So I find this guy on Facebook and message him. "Is she your girlfriend?" Yes. "Well, sorry, but she cheated on you this week."

She losttttt it. Told me she never liked me, was lying to me cause I'm crazy and she didn't want me to hurt myself over it. But now she's lost him and is the one going crazy, talking about killing herself.

And I'm just sitting here... sad about losing a girl who is sad about losing a different guy.

I need a rope and a tree.
Hmm this weird. Driving 90 mins to pick you up clearly shows she likes you.....no one does that for just "fun". Maybe she was thinking about leaving him for you? This is interesting. What was her end game?

~ How can I build Your kingdom if I'm building my own
How can You be my treasure if I'm digging for gold
How can You be my fire if my heart has grown cold
How can You be my future if I've made this my home ~ Love & the Outcome
post #1070 of 14013 (permalink) Old 10-02-2017, 09:02 AM
I Am Second

Language: American
My Mood: Inspired
Quote:
Originally Posted by the cheat View Post
It turns out that he wasn't her boyfriend, she was just in love with him, but from what he told me, he didn't trust her enough to be in a committed relationship with her.

When I told him about what her and I did, he said, "And she wonders why I won't make her my girlfriend." Which is kinda messed up, since the first thing I asked him was, "Is she your girlfriend?" He said yes, that's why I told him. If he had said no, I wouldn't have told him cause what we did together wouldn't have been cheating in that case.

She drove 90 minutes to pick me up because she had been using me for attention and her ego. She was having a breakdown and needed someone and I was the only one available.

Anyway, it's over now. She was like a drug I was addicted to, and the withdrawal is painful but it's slowly getting better.
Yeah you deserve better, someone more trustworthy.

~ How can I build Your kingdom if I'm building my own
How can You be my treasure if I'm digging for gold
How can You be my fire if my heart has grown cold
How can You be my future if I've made this my home ~ Love & the Outcome
post #1071 of 14013 (permalink) Old 10-02-2017, 10:52 AM
♎ Mackinac Island Fanatic

My Mood: Crappy
Ugh so angry. Two weeks ago we called to reorder my ostomy pouches and barriers. They usually come pretty fast, but here I am, two weeks later, on my last pouch, needing to change it in two days and all I have is the backup pouch I keep in my purse in case I have a malfunction in public. That's better than nothing, yeah, but still, where are my new pouches?? Called them to ask what's up and the lady acts all innocent and says they have no record of any order and that the last time we talked to them was in JULY.

Lying liars. Here we are waiting and waiting and they haven't even ordered anything!

She wanted the name of the lady we last talked to, I'm assuming so she could pass the blame on to her. My mother had forgotten to write down the name (I'm not blaming her, it wouldn't have mattered anyway--for whatever reason the order didn't go through). Anyway I'm hoping the stupid pouches have been ordered and are actually on their (speedy) way now, but still. This is cutting it so close and it makes me so mad. This is why we need to order sooner, seems ineptitude always happens when we wait till the last minute. (And we didn't even wait till the last minute!)

ETA, they called back, needed to refill the prescription. Would be nice if they'd check on these things like pharmacies do for medication, "Hey, it says you're due for a refill, do you need that?" But NOOOOOOOOO.

If I don't reply to you, it's NOTHING PERSONAL. It's my ANXIETY.

(Devetko's boyfriend Stan Brooks & Det. Reichert are horsing around.)

Det. Kristeva: "If it were legal you'd marry me, right?"
Det. Devetko: "Definitely."

(It's legal now!! But Kristeva's already married. ;_; )

"No canoes...no maple sugar...this place is horribly uncivilized."--Manabozho, Escape From Manitou Island
post #1072 of 14013 (permalink) Old 10-02-2017, 11:06 AM
🌸 女王 🌸

Language: english / swedish
Been on sertraline since august and still no positive changes. Or changes at all. I've read so much about people going crazy on low doses, and here i am on 75mg and still nothing has changed with my anxiety and depression Yeah i've had some side effects. A LOT at the start. Now im just sleepy all the time, have crazy dreams, and feel a bit like a zombie on some weird drugs. Ofc i didnt expect much, but i'm still disappointed and worried that my doctor will up my dose drastically or even put me on something else. I just hope that my therapist can eventually help me more than the pills are doing

✨🌙 ✨ 외로운 눈물로 미소 짓고 있어 ✨🌙 ✨
post #1073 of 14013 (permalink) Old 10-02-2017, 11:17 AM
Zodiac Sign: LEO!!!

My Mood: Angelic
such a crappy unproductive work day. those files were just abominable and none that were even half easy were available. Got very little done because of it. Just gotta hope those crappy files get shifted and better ones Tuesday.

Waiting for a beam to break through here,
A chain-way vision bright and clear.
This must be it,
Longed for Bliss,
First it was so quiet and now I know I am not alone in here.

If you can read this, you must look at my profile page. I like people who have attention to detail, and curiosity.
post #1074 of 14013 (permalink) Old 10-02-2017, 11:52 AM
Temporarily Banned

I like to listen to the news but with all the killings and horror lately it just makes me ashamed to be human. It's horrendous.
post #1075 of 14013 (permalink) Old 10-02-2017, 12:59 PM
SAS Member

The amount of oil that is produced daily by my ****ing head.

“Honest to God, Bill, the way things are going, all I can think of is that I'm a character in a book by somebody who wants to write about somebody who suffers all the time.” ― Kilgore Trout

"I need to die" - Anonymous
"I'm just like...blaaaah. Effort? WTF is that? hahahaha" - Anonymous
"Love is a luxury" - Astron92
"One day you will look back at your life and you will only see your computer." - Nilufar
post #1076 of 14013 (permalink) Old 10-02-2017, 04:52 PM

Language: American English, some Spanish
People making political hits after what happened in Las Vegas. It isn't about the victims, it's about them wanting to be 'right'. Sick.
post #1077 of 14013 (permalink) Old 10-02-2017, 07:36 PM
Permanently Banned

@tehuti88

I have encountered that type of customer service. What you find out is one person didn't do their job properly.

Sometimes they get employees that need training (don't do their job properly) and is why they ask who it was.

@Fangirl96

When I get anxious due to being tired, breathing in and out fully for 5 minutes or so helps.

@KILOBRAVO

Sounds like got a bit of the Mondays.

@coyeyes

@harrison

That's usually why I don't like watching news like that. Reminds me of my family member that got murdered by a serial killer of women.

@geraltofrivia

There must be a cause?

@CNikki

post #1078 of 14013 (permalink) Old 10-02-2017, 09:19 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisigv View Post
I'm ready to give up. It's easier.
Same
post #1079 of 14013 (permalink) Old 10-02-2017, 09:23 PM
SAS Member

That I have literally been in these boots for 13 hours
post #1080 of 14013 (permalink) Old 10-02-2017, 09:36 PM
Take Good Care

After avoiding the dentist for a couple years (I know it sounds terrible but I really do take care of my teeth!) I'm finally cracking because of a toothache. I rarely have issues with my teeth, thankfully, but the pain is so bad I have to get over my fear & just go. Yes I have fear of the dentist!! :P

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page