(Support Thread) What's Bothering You Right Now? - Page 150 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #2981 of 13180 (permalink) Old 01-01-2018, 04:43 AM
SAS Member

Language: Portuguese, English, Japanese
My Mood: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANX1 View Post
Seems to be the same anywhere in the world. I often see couples walking over here.
And now that everything is considered Sexual harassment for girls, I feel afraid of approaching them irl. I think unless you are a handsome guy, they will always consider as Sexual harassment
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2982 of 13180 (permalink) Old 01-01-2018, 04:54 AM

@Crisigv

Try some deep heat cream on it or wear one of those stretchable ankle supports.

@funnynihilist

I hope you feel better in the morning.

@twitchy666

Please no.
post #2983 of 13180 (permalink) Old 01-01-2018, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonecares View Post
And now that everything is considered Sexual harassment for girls, I feel afraid of approaching them irl. I think unless you are a handsome guy, they will always consider as Sexual harassment
Some women get hit on by men a lot (sometimes by rude men behaviour wise), so they just think any man that approaches them is one of those men. It is nothing to do with you, just their life experiences and how they react to them.

It starts with a good friendship. If can get along with your mum, other women shouldn't be any different. Usually your mum spots what other women see too (things you do right and wrong).

post #2984 of 13180 (permalink) Old 01-01-2018, 06:12 AM
SAS Member

Well, I have work tomorrow, and I don't really feel like going in on a Monday..
post #2985 of 13180 (permalink) Old 01-01-2018, 09:09 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Some women get hit on by men a lot (sometimes by rude men behaviour wise), so they just think any man that approaches them is one of those men. It is nothing to do with you, just their life experiences and how they react to them.
That's exactly why I feel afraid to approach them irl, every approach attempt is considered sexual harassment unless you are a handsome guy

Quote:
It starts with a good friendship. If can get along with your mum, other women shouldn't be any different. Usually your mum spots what other women see too (things you do right and wrong).
Yes, that's what I'm trying to do through texting
post #2986 of 13180 (permalink) Old 01-01-2018, 09:23 AM
Hand Solo

Language: Wookiee
My nephew is playing with army men and said that it's Americans versus Indians. *sigh* I forgot who my family was for a little while. Poor kid.
post #2987 of 13180 (permalink) Old 01-01-2018, 09:56 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Cool
wow..

They decided to open an "all nude" gym in South Africa. And of course the advertisement says:

Be honest. How many dozens of times have you seen a hot guy working out at the gym and longed to see him in his birthday suit?"

Really? If you want to see a hot guy in his birthday suit, go to a strip club.. That way you're not stuck with "monthly fees" because you're so damn thirsty..
post #2988 of 13180 (permalink) Old 01-01-2018, 11:04 AM
-

Between the switch of diagnosis, going back and forth as if talking (and reliving) my issues is going to do any good for me, and my situations involving my daily life getting the best of me, all I want to do is leave. That's the only solution I can find. I don't think it's going to get any better here. Of course I cannot express it other than to an online forum and a friend whom I trust enough and yet lives far away. I'm an idiot, I know this. No need to remind that as I'm living it as it stares at me in the face daily. I don't know what to believe in terms of what is wrong anymore. I wish I had the balls to end it, even if it just takes a second.
post #2989 of 13180 (permalink) Old 01-01-2018, 11:57 AM
Permanently Banned

o dang sommin is mad
post #2990 of 13180 (permalink) Old 01-01-2018, 12:06 PM
-

Wish I never attempted treatment. The medicines messed me up so bad. They still are. I was never to the point I had horrid manic phases, deep depression to the point I found/find it hard to even shower, getting myself in trouble to the point I'm reaching lower than ever, ESPECIALLY since I should know better. These medicines exacerbated everything. So-called professionals determined my fate as to what is wrong, where I lack and what I am, from the very start. I do not trust those snakes at all. I do not trust the snakes I deal with everyday. Goodbye.
post #2991 of 13180 (permalink) Old 01-01-2018, 12:28 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNikki View Post
Wish I never attempted treatment. The medicines messed me up so bad. They still are. I was never to the point I had horrid manic phases, deep depression to the point I found/find it hard to even shower, getting myself in trouble to the point I'm reaching lower than ever, ESPECIALLY since I should know better. These medicines exacerbated everything. So-called professionals determined my fate as to what is wrong, where I lack and what I am, from the very start. I do not trust those snakes at all. I do not trust the snakes I deal with everyday. Goodbye.
Hopefully this is some venting and not a "note". I'm sorry the mental health system has failed you.
post #2992 of 13180 (permalink) Old 01-01-2018, 12:32 PM
bipolar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNikki View Post
What did they give you? I know what you mean - when I was in hospital I used to think to myself God help us if you're really sick, because these people won't be able to.

But now I am.
post #2993 of 13180 (permalink) Old 01-01-2018, 12:45 PM
-

It doesn't matter anymore. I told one as to what was going on, only to be prescribed something to 'help calm me down.' That's not helping me from the problem at hand. They just think I'm crazy. I'm done. I'm done.
post #2994 of 13180 (permalink) Old 01-01-2018, 06:31 PM
-

Yeah, I'll be MIA for a little while. And I mean it. Didn't mean to bring a havoc here, I'm just psyching out really bad. Losing sleep over it. It's just been really rough this past year, and specifically these past few weeks to say the least, and the last I need right now is to have those who are in the profession to help shun me. It's ranged anywhere from **** shaming to...another type of shaming. It's not what one thinks, either. All of this has been taken by other women. I do not trust women for this reason.

I'm angry over the fact that I am trying to get better and not make life hell for those who are around me. I'm far luckier than those who have been in this position, so why am I complaining?

I'm either going to have to act now or just die. I'll decide on that. I don't know what to tell those in real life who don't have a clue. Maybe silence is the best statement.

Thank you to those who have offered to help. It's not going unnoticed. I'm sorry.
post #2995 of 13180 (permalink) Old 01-01-2018, 06:38 PM
I Am Second

Language: American
My Mood: Inspired
Worrying about transportation the next 2 days.

~ How can I build Your kingdom if I'm building my own
How can You be my treasure if I'm digging for gold
How can You be my fire if my heart has grown cold
How can You be my future if I've made this my home ~ Love & the Outcome
post #2996 of 13180 (permalink) Old 01-01-2018, 07:31 PM

@approachanxiety

@noonecares

Even pretty men get the same response.

Face to face would be better. You can't read someones reactions through text.

@solutionx

@thinkstoomuch103

@CNikki

@buckwheats

@CNikki

@CNikki

@CNikki

Please no.

@Kevin001

I hope you get a ride mate.
post #2997 of 13180 (permalink) Old 01-01-2018, 08:46 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
@noonecares

Face to face would be better. You can't read someones reactions through text.
I know
post #2998 of 13180 (permalink) Old 01-01-2018, 08:52 PM
Merry Effing Christmas

My Mood: Brooding
Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchy666 View Post
when I was out of the womb

I should have killed everyone
Damn, twitchy. That's dark. You need a time out.

For forty-seven years I've put up with it now. I must stop Christmas from coming ... but how?
post #2999 of 13180 (permalink) Old 01-01-2018, 08:55 PM
SAS Member

Happy New Year's. We get a crying argument after only 20 minutes together.
post #3000 of 13180 (permalink) Old 01-01-2018, 09:08 PM
SAS Member

Language: Fluent in English, Sarcasm and Backchat. Very bad at Spanish.
I'm living in the past, worrying about the future, so I'm ignoring the present.

I can't get over my apprehension of meeting someone new, because they might show similarities to my ex, things will remind me of her and remind me of what we did together or enjoyed; songs, shows, foods, etc. They might say something that she once said, or give me the nickname she gave me.

My future self will be unhappy if I don't improve now. I know my present self is infuriated with my past self lying, saying I was going to get better, and while I have quite a lot in the past year, it's not enough for me to feel it was worth anything getting here. I know baby steps are best for me than doing too much and messing up the progress by going back to square one again, but I'm just disappointed with myself.

I know the person I want to be with doesn't exist, and I know the person I want to be will never be able to exist.

There's no point to any of this overthinking because there's no point to life, but I do it anyway because I'm an idiot and can't just get on with life.

Wilfred Mott: Oh, Doctor... what about you now? Who've you got? I mean... all those friends of yours...

The Doctor: They've all got someone else. Still, that's fine. I'm fine.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page