(Support Thread) What's Bothering You Right Now? - Page 14 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #261 of 13613 (permalink) Old 08-19-2017, 03:33 PM
SAS Member

I've been away from the internet for only like a week and now Onision's youtube channel is a paid channel, wth.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #262 of 13613 (permalink) Old 08-19-2017, 06:06 PM
Permanently Banned

@Kevin001

But isn't he is the holy ghost, so his hands might go through the steering wheel? Then where will you be?

@Oceanid Anchoress

Awesome.

@Were

post #263 of 13613 (permalink) Old 08-19-2017, 06:10 PM
I Am Second

Language: American
My Mood: Inspired
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANX1 View Post
@Kevin001

But isn't he is the holy ghost, so his hands might go through the steering wheel? Then where will you be?
What? Lol.

~ How can I build Your kingdom if I'm building my own
How can You be my treasure if I'm digging for gold
How can You be my fire if my heart has grown cold
How can You be my future if I've made this my home ~ Love & the Outcome

post #264 of 13613 (permalink) Old 08-19-2017, 06:13 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin001 View Post
What? Lol.
The man is in heaven, so is virtually a ghost. When you say for him to take the wheel, oh deary me.
post #265 of 13613 (permalink) Old 08-19-2017, 06:15 PM
I Am Second

Language: American
My Mood: Inspired
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANX1 View Post
The man is in heaven, so is virtually a ghost. When you say for him to take the wheel, oh deary me.
haha. But no I really could you prayer about calling and catching a cab....ugh.

~ How can I build Your kingdom if I'm building my own
How can You be my treasure if I'm digging for gold
How can You be my fire if my heart has grown cold
How can You be my future if I've made this my home ~ Love & the Outcome
post #266 of 13613 (permalink) Old 08-19-2017, 06:22 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin001 View Post
haha. But no I really could you prayer about calling and catching a cab....ugh.
Unless he is a Herbie and magically steers itself.

It should be ok.

I'm just trying to take your mind off the worrying.
post #267 of 13613 (permalink) Old 08-19-2017, 06:40 PM
Permanently Banned

That I miss the saxaphone from the 80's.
post #268 of 13613 (permalink) Old 08-19-2017, 08:41 PM
♎Mackinac Island Fanatic

Language: English
My Mood: Crappy
Wasted the past half hour starting the summer event on a pet site I belong to. So mad.

Decided about a month ago I was probably not going to use the site anymore since they make it near impossible to "hatch/grow" the pets you win in events without spending money. (Seriously, I've got like over ten ungrown pets in storage and nothing I can do with them. Some have been in there since around when I joined the site, at least over a year or two!) Even if I wanted to spend money (which I don't, not worth it, though I thought about it--once), they only take credit card. So what's the freaking point of winning anything?? Saw they had a new event going and decided to try it out anyway for whatever stupid reason. Got through the first few games, they were okay.

Then a stupid dice game that was obviously rigged (I mean, it was actually PART OF THE GAME that it was rigged, but you don't know this unless you go complaining in the forum, so I wasted a good deal of time before figuring this out!)...somebody gave advice on how to "win" the game by calling out the cheater, but the advice made no sense because I've never played actual dice. (Based on the other user's advice, you'd think everybody plays dice every day!) Still, I started clicking at random and managed to call out the cheater...but I chose the wrong dialogue options, apparently, because it just took me back to play another round. And then it didn't offer me the chance to call her out again! I won the game purely by chance, God knows how or why.

I figured the most annoying part was over...but nope. Next game is one of those horrid logic games where you have to figure out who did what to what in what order and whatever. I posted a thread asking for help with this, though I didn't know what kind of help anyone could give--I'm so awful with logic games that hints won't help me, I would literally need somebody to GIVE me the answers, and I don't know that that's allowed. So I didn't even know what I was asking for in my thread. All I can say is that playing logic games, for me, is as much fun as doing algebra--when you have dyscalculia. REALLY. NOT. FREAKING. FUN. The exact OPPOSITE of fun! Decided to skip that for now and check the next game while waiting for any answers.

And it's THIS piece of s***:

WTF even is this?? I don't even know what you'd call this type of game. But obviously, I have no idea how to play it, and even if I wanted to it'd be no fun whatsoever, and so I can't. That's TWO games in a row I can't complete. Meaning I can't solve the entire game/event.

I went back to my thread and said you know what, never f***ing mind, I'm out.

Really FUN summer event! Making people give up in frustration because of how stupid it makes them feel.

But here's the part that stings. I've felt similar frustration in much easier events on that site, but everyone else just takes it in stride. Everyone else seems to get it! I NEVER see anyone else get as stumped over things as I ALWAYS do! And based on how they type, I'm guessing most people on that site are in their teens or twenties--half my age. Yet far smarter than I am. And that hurts, to have gone most of my life thinking I'm at least moderately intelligent, but nope, I really am just THAT stupid.

Stupid f***ing game. Should've stuck to my resolution not to go back to that site. I mean it now. No fun anymore. No point. Even if I could get through this stupid event I'd still be unable to afford to "grow" the pet, if there even is a pet (I don't even know what the freaking prize is!), so screw it.

Not proofed. Maybe later, I'm too angry about all the wasted time tonight. So if this post changes later on that's why.

If I don't reply to you, it's NOTHING PERSONAL. It's my ANXIETY.

(Devetko's boyfriend Stan Brooks & Det. Reichert are horsing around.)

Det. Kristeva: "If it were legal you'd marry me, right?"
Det. Devetko: "Definitely."

(It's legal now!! But Kristeva's already married. ;_; )

"No canoes...no maple sugar...this place is horribly uncivilized."--Manabozho, Escape From Manitou Island
post #269 of 13613 (permalink) Old 08-19-2017, 09:36 PM
Permanently Banned

@tehuti88

Hey .

Everyone learns in a different way. You could be a practical learner, so showing you makes sense at how it works. Basically nothing to do with how intelligent you are.

In addition, some play hundreds of games, so get a lot of practice. Practice makes perfect as they say.

That game you show in the screen capture is I believe self explanatory, but the instructions seem a bit complex.

Basically you click on the hex shape (light blue colour) next to your colour hex shape and it highlights the light blue hex shape next to your hex shape colour with the colour from the hex shape colour that you start with. If that makes any sense.

The more light blue hex shapes you click next to your hex shape colour (which it converts to your hex shape colour / adds it to your group), the faster it is to gain another hex shape (light blue colour) and add it to your group. You are competing with other colour hex shapes on the board (I assume controlled by the computer / programming) to gain as many light blue hex shapes as possible. Then the fighting begins between the other groups of hex shape colours and your group of hex shape colours to take their hex shape colours.

I can see that game becoming frustrating when the fighting begins between the groups.
post #270 of 13613 (permalink) Old 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM
Greenmail

Im still waiting for my pet bird to come back and see me again

Team DOG
post #271 of 13613 (permalink) Old 08-19-2017, 11:48 PM

Language: sarcasm
Just feeling kind of down and out of sorts lately. I've got a bunch of stuff to do but I've been putting it all on the back burner because I've just been wallowing in self pity or something idk. Mostly about my job, I'm going through a rough patch there.

I also just can't seem to handle people lately, more than usual even. Ugh.
post #272 of 13613 (permalink) Old 08-20-2017, 02:36 AM
Permanently Banned

@Invisiblehandicap

I hope your pet bird comes back and sees you again.

@roxslide

Awww.

Most likely you are stressed which is causing you to sleep less. I find if I concentrate on happy thoughts / memories when trying to sleep I fall to sleep.

More sleep makes it easier to deal with difficult people.
post #273 of 13613 (permalink) Old 08-20-2017, 05:16 AM
SAS Member

I was watching this show and they played a song, like somebody played it on the piano in the show. And a scene centered around it and it was much discussed. Well, the song came out 5 years after the show was set. Lazy hollywood pricks.
post #274 of 13613 (permalink) Old 08-20-2017, 09:05 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Lonely
I can't stop shaking. And this period has taken so much out of me. I just want to go home.
post #275 of 13613 (permalink) Old 08-20-2017, 09:34 AM
Bookworm

I ended up deleting OkCupid because there were only, like, three other lesbians/bi girls within 50 miles of my college, so that was kind of disappointing.

“You cannot find peace by avoiding life.” – Virginia Woolf
post #276 of 13613 (permalink) Old 08-20-2017, 10:06 AM
Permanently Banned

@Steve French

Delayed sound.

@Crisigv

Awww.

Body shaking is a sign of stress (too much). Sometimes it can be related to thyroid issues (not many women get tested to see if they have a thyroid problem).

@Gloaming

Sorry to hear.
post #277 of 13613 (permalink) Old 08-20-2017, 11:23 AM
SAS Member

I don't think I'm very fun to talk to.

*Fart noises.*
post #278 of 13613 (permalink) Old 08-20-2017, 07:21 PM
Permanently Banned

post #279 of 13613 (permalink) Old 08-21-2017, 09:42 AM
SAS Member

Anxiety is terrible.
For the past 8 years in my life I have done almost nothing.
I have not done anything productive. But at the same time, I haven't enjoyed these 8 years either.
They are almost like an 8 year long void.
At least if I have had fun I wouldn't feel this bad.
But I can't enjoy any minute because of anxiety and because I am constantly worried about not being productive.

And I'm pretty sure these years have been the best years in my life! Can you believe it? These ****ty 8 years, are the best years.
They could have been amazing. I didn't have anything to do and lived with parents. I had nothing real to worry about.
But most of the time it felt like torture. It felt like the weight of the world is on me.
****ing anxiety.

If I had pursued an interest in all these years I could have been a master at something by now. Music, Programming, Painting, I don't know, anything.

“Honest to God, Bill, the way things are going, all I can think of is that I'm a character in a book by somebody who wants to write about somebody who suffers all the time.” ― Kilgore Trout

"I need to die" - Anonymous
"I'm just like...blaaaah. Effort? WTF is that? hahahaha" - Anonymous
"Love is a luxury" - Astron92
"One day you will look back at your life and you will only see your computer." - Nilufar
post #280 of 13613 (permalink) Old 08-21-2017, 11:01 AM
Eye Watchin' U

Language: American English, Gibberish
My Mood: Crappy
I know that it doesn't concern me, but it absolutely irritates me when people put the blame every which way but themselves and their fallacy when it comes to crises or life events. I'm not saying that I've never done it; I've done it plenty of times and it only led me in the same position I was in for so long. Only until I learned to help myself in baby steps then I realize that the world wasn't set out to put me in an unfortunate place. Nobody holds a person back because of arbitrary assets - especially if you are living in a first world country. It's how we react to the tasks at hand that ultimately sets our path and some people never realize this until it is too late. Can't save everyone, I guess.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page