(Support Thread) What's Bothering You Right Now? - Page 133 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #2641 of 13966 (permalink) Old 12-17-2017, 11:08 AM
SAS Member

Feeling really really terrible. Very anxious and agitated. I'm exercising and meditating again so hopefully it will be alleviated. But I haven't felt this bad since high school. And I don't think I've ever been so on edge. It's like the smallest thing makes me very mad.
I'm also having itches, which I suppose are because of the anxiety. My mom gets them sometimes.
I woke up from a nightmare a few nights ago and my legs were so extremely itchy I was almost scratching the skin off and it wouldn't go away.

“Honest to God, Bill, the way things are going, all I can think of is that I'm a character in a book by somebody who wants to write about somebody who suffers all the time.” ― Kilgore Trout

"I need to die" - Anonymous
"I'm just like...blaaaah. Effort? WTF is that? hahahaha" - Anonymous
"Love is a luxury" - Astron92
"One day you will look back at your life and you will only see your computer." - Nilufar
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2642 of 13966 (permalink) Old 12-17-2017, 11:10 AM

Language: Interpretive dance
Quote:
Originally Posted by geraltofrivia View Post
Feeling really really terrible. Very anxious and agitated. I'm exercising and meditating again so hopefully it will be alleviated. But I haven't felt this bad since high school. And I don't think I've ever been so on edge. It's like the smallest thing makes me very mad.
I'm also having itches, which I suppose are because of the anxiety. My mom gets them sometimes.
I woke up from a nightmare a few nights ago and my legs were so extremely itchy I was almost scratching the skin off and it wouldn't go away.
post #2643 of 13966 (permalink) Old 12-17-2017, 11:29 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistix View Post
Thank you twistix

“Honest to God, Bill, the way things are going, all I can think of is that I'm a character in a book by somebody who wants to write about somebody who suffers all the time.” ― Kilgore Trout

"One day you will look back at your life and you will only see your computer." - Nilufar

post #2644 of 13966 (permalink) Old 12-17-2017, 02:00 PM
Permanently Banned

@PandaBearx

@geraltofrivia

Itchy skin could be solved by water on the skin. Skin could be dry.

Breathing in and out fully can help to feel less anxious.
post #2645 of 13966 (permalink) Old 12-17-2017, 02:19 PM
SAS Member

Thanks @ANX1

post #2646 of 13966 (permalink) Old 12-17-2017, 02:42 PM
Permanently Banned

Language: Wookiee
In a society where you can do and achieve anything you want, the saddest thing to see is someone who has lost any desire for anything. It's like seeing a priceless masterpiece thrown in the dumpster.
post #2647 of 13966 (permalink) Old 12-17-2017, 02:44 PM
Certified Human

My Mood: Devilish
I'm worried about a possible chest infection. I've been coughing green stuff in the past week. I only cough when I feel something stuck in my throat, so it's not like I'm coughing all the time and I have a mild chest pain under my right ribs. I have no other symptoms.

I had the same cough and chest pain back in july and after a course of antibiotics my infection was cured. Last week I ended a 10 day course of antibiotics but my infection is getting worse. My dr appointment is next tuesday. I had a pharyngeal exudate before I took antibiotics (I wasn't coughing green stuff yet) but my dr has the results. Tomorrow I'm going to the lab with a sample of this stuff because I don't trust the cotton swab test, before my dr puts me on antibiotics again.

This is a nightmare. I had glandular fever back in september and it was horrible. I don't know what's happening to my health. My blood tests have been normal and drs say that my immune system is working properly. I've had 2 chest x-rays done (one in July and one in September) and they didn't reveal anything abnormal. So I think I have a very resistant bacteria living inside my nose or throat.

I think maybe stress is harming my body. Two weeks ago I had a very painful bout of gastritis and my health anxiety made it worse. I started to think I had pancreatic/stomach cancer so I was expecting the worst. But after a few days of taking omeprazole and magaldrate the pain disappeared. I also suffer from colitis every now and then although I never have diahrrea or constipation, just random abdominal pain on different parts of my tummy.
post #2648 of 13966 (permalink) Old 12-17-2017, 02:50 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depo View Post
I'm worried about a possible chest infection. I've been coughing green stuff in the past week. I only cough when I feel something stuck in my throat, so it's not like I'm coughing all the time and I have a mild chest pain under my right ribs. I have no other symptoms.

I had the same cough and chest pain back in july and after a course of antibiotics my infection was cured. Last week I ended a 10 day course of antibiotics but my infection is getting worse. My dr appointment is next tuesday. I had a pharyngeal exudate before I took antibiotics (I wasn't coughing green stuff yet) but my dr has the results. Tomorrow I'm going to the lab with a sample of this stuff because I don't trust the cotton swab test, before my dr puts me on antibiotics again.

This is a nightmare. I had glandular fever back in september and it was horrible. I don't know what's happening to my health. My blood tests have been normal and drs say that my immune system is working properly. I've had 2 chest x-rays done (one in July and one in September) and they didn't reveal anything abnormal. So I think I have a very resistant bacteria living inside my nose or throat.

I think maybe stress is harming my body. Two weeks ago I had a very painful bout of gastritis and my health anxiety made it worse. I started to think I had pancreatic/stomach cancer so I was expecting the worst. But after a few days of taking omeprazole and magaldrate the pain disappeared. I also suffer from colitis every now and then although I never have diahrrea or constipation, just random abdominal pain on different parts of my tummy.
Snort some coke. That should kill all the bacteria in your nose and throat, and numb it at the same time. Obviously I'm joking, but it sounds like a cure that I would use if it were legal.
post #2649 of 13966 (permalink) Old 12-17-2017, 02:56 PM
SAS Member

I have my first therapy session tomorrow and I don’t know what to except. It was supposed to be last week, but it got canceled last minute. On the drive there I felt like I was going to cry. As soon as I sit down in front of him I might burst into tears, which is embarrassing and will make me feel stupid.
post #2650 of 13966 (permalink) Old 12-17-2017, 02:58 PM
Certified Human

My Mood: Devilish
Quote:
Originally Posted by finallyclosed View Post
Snort some coke. That should kill all the bacteria in your nose and throat, and numb it at the same time. Obviously I'm joking, but it sounds like a cure that I would use if it were legal.
Snorting coke destroys the nasal septum so I doubt it's a cure for anything. Although I've been irrigating my nose with water mixed with salt and it kinda helps. I've read on the internet that mupirocin can help decolonize the nasal cavities from harmful bacteria so I'll ask my dr about it when I see her. I just want this infection to be over so I can move on and work on my psychological issues.
post #2651 of 13966 (permalink) Old 12-17-2017, 03:49 PM
Permanently Banned

@geraltofrivia

You are welcome mate.

@finallyclosed

@Depo

I know with infections that salt can make infections worse.

@Taaylah

No, you are human.
post #2652 of 13966 (permalink) Old 12-17-2017, 04:10 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depo View Post
Snorting coke destroys the nasal septum so I doubt it's a cure for anything. Although I've been irrigating my nose with water mixed with salt and it kinda helps. I've read on the internet that mupirocin can help decolonize the nasal cavities from harmful bacteria so I'll ask my dr about it when I see her. I just want this infection to be over so I can move on and work on my psychological issues.
I did a lot when I was younger and my nose works perfectly. Must take an awful lot to destroy the septum.
post #2653 of 13966 (permalink) Old 12-17-2017, 07:06 PM

Language: American English, Gibberish
Trying to work up the balls to do some things and to make sure that I do so with the right conscious. Sometimes life isn't about 'me' and I get it. I just hope that within time I (me) can heal and see the greater picture, if there is one.
post #2654 of 13966 (permalink) Old 12-17-2017, 07:15 PM
SAS Member

Language: Portuguese, English, Japanese
My Mood: Lonely
Feeling so alone
post #2655 of 13966 (permalink) Old 12-17-2017, 08:07 PM
Permanently Banned

post #2656 of 13966 (permalink) Old 12-17-2017, 11:51 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Tired
That I'm so tired I could probably sleep for a whole day..
post #2657 of 13966 (permalink) Old 12-18-2017, 02:23 AM
Permanently Banned

@Flora20

Breathing in and out fully can help to wake you up a bit.
post #2658 of 13966 (permalink) Old 12-18-2017, 02:26 AM
Defeated

Language: English, Dutch
My Mood: Dead
I'm getting sick, and knowing me and my body, it's going to be brutal. :/ Last time I got sick I had a throat and lung infection simultaneously. Couldn't even talk back then.

I wonder what it is going to be this time.

"Like a book isolated on a shelf with no one to read it yet judge it for its amount of pages. I feel such way."

"Just because you're breathing, doesn't mean you're alive."
post #2659 of 13966 (permalink) Old 12-18-2017, 06:49 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Aggressive
I really hate my brain .

We always have a choice but we don't decide the consequences.
post #2660 of 13966 (permalink) Old 12-18-2017, 07:57 AM
Permanently Banned

One of the outdoor kittens/cats has been gone for a couple of weeks. I hope he just found a better food source or something, but I feel like with all the wildlife + stray dogs around here, he is probably not alive anymore. He was my favorite too. Always so affectionate, even when you were trying to walk he would try to stop you by tripping you lol.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page