(Support Thread) What's Bothering You Right Now? - Page 11 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #201 of 12930 (permalink) Old 08-17-2017, 12:51 AM
🌸 女王 🌸

Language: english / swedish
Did my first ever bloodtest yesterday and well....it was a bit of a disaster to say the least....

First of all. I havent had vaccination shots since the swine flu. This was the first time in 8 years that i got stabbed with a needle lol. I was terrified. I didnt have to do it, but i had spent the entire night and morning being so stressed that i became oddly calm and was like no, i need to do it and i need to do it today because i dont want to spend weeks worrying about it. I have almost fainted during all my vaccinations, but i figured it would be fine to sit and not ask to lay down. I figured i'd be fine if i didnt look at anything. That was working until she whipped out the needle out of nowhere and told me it was the needle she would use...despite knowing it was my first time...she asked me if i was okay with this kind of stuff AFTER she had already showed it....thanks lady...thanks Then i closed my eyes aaand she missed the vein and had to stab me twice (im skinny and pale so idgi how can you miss). Was fine with the first pinch (well, pinches). People say you cant feel when its in but oh dear, i felt it. Felt like she had a knitting needle jammed in there the entire time. Then comes the obligatory part of me having to lay down on the floor for a while bc i almost fainted...sooo awkward.
Rushed out of there so fast once i was able to stand up. I then spent like half an hour laying on their bathroom floor (gross i know) being dizzy and cold sweating with CRAMPS. Yup. I am that level unlucky. Got it that same morning but figured not much would happen while i was at the doctors. Not much did happen except cramps from hell and i didnt bring medicine. Thought i would never be able to leave that room but i somehow managed to get home.
Basically, i never ever want to do that again. I'd rather die. I'm glad i did it, but oh god that was one of the worst experiences of my life

✨🌙 ✨ 외로운 눈물로 미소 짓고 있어 ✨🌙 ✨
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #202 of 12930 (permalink) Old 08-17-2017, 01:04 AM
Greenmail

http://www.healthline.com/health/phenylketonuria

great...the only good thing is I figured out how to help the allergic reaction. This is not great. Can only eat fruit and veges now or omega 6 stuff O_O

I still had the problem with apples though and tea so idk if theres still a pesticide allergy too

Team DOG
post #203 of 12930 (permalink) Old 08-17-2017, 03:39 AM
 

My Mood: Busy

post #204 of 12930 (permalink) Old 08-17-2017, 09:16 AM
Permanently An Idiot

My Mood: Lurking
Men.

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning
post #205 of 12930 (permalink) Old 08-17-2017, 09:18 AM
I Am Second

Language: American
My Mood: Inspired
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWelshOne View Post
Men.

~ How can I build Your kingdom if I'm building my own
How can You be my treasure if I'm digging for gold
How can You be my fire if my heart has grown cold
How can You be my future if I've made this my home ~ Love & the Outcome
post #206 of 12930 (permalink) Old 08-17-2017, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Men.
What's wrong?

post #207 of 12930 (permalink) Old 08-17-2017, 11:08 AM
Lonely Misanthrope

My Mood: Worried
Quote:
Men.
I concur.
post #208 of 12930 (permalink) Old 08-17-2017, 11:15 AM
Certified Human

My Mood: Devilish
I went to a job interview yesterday. And even though I was the first to arrive, there were like 4 other people who came after me. They said they were going to choose one of us and they didn't call me back, so I guess it wasn't me.

I've had 4 jobs this year. I quit the first job because the pay was so meager I couldn't even afford my own food. The second job had a better salary, but the other employees used to bully and harass me, so I had to quit. The third job also had a nice salary, but it was in an unsafe area. I was robbed at gun point after I left for home one night. I quit because I didn't want it to happen again... And the last job didn't have a nice salary, but I was happy and it was just me and the owner of a store. But the sales have been so low he had to get rid of me.

I can't believe how other people manage to have a nice job for years. Maybe I'm not one of the lucky ones. I'm poor, single, mentally ill, socially ackward. I don't think I'm going to have a long life span. The sooner I'm gone, the better, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin001 View Post
Hey welcome back! :
Thank you. I'm glad this place is still full of people! We're all like a big family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANX1 View Post
@Depo

Welcome back.

Sorry to hear about the job.

Might be mattress and pillow related? Maybe a air mattress and a good buckwheat pillow might help?

It might indicate picking the wrong job that you are not happy with which can affect performance in a job. Try looking at how to "find your niche" (guides out there on the internet) to better match yourself to a job you love, find easy to do.

Awww, sorry to hear about the guys issue.

You might be just sick of city life and need a break / change? Maybe a camping trip (or just get away for a day or so from where you are, where it's quite, peaceful) to reflect and find your life purpose might help?
Hi ANX1! I don't think my mattress or pillow have anything to do with my pains because they are gone when I wake up. They reappear in the afternoon, so maybe they're just anxiety/depression related aches.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try it.

Yes, I'm sick of city life, but I tried moving to the place where my mother's family lives. It's a small town by the sea, but they don't want me there. They had a bad experience when my brother used to live with them (he is very rebellious.) My mother stopped talking to them because they rejected me (the story of my life.)
post #209 of 12930 (permalink) Old 08-17-2017, 11:24 AM
I Am Second

Language: American
My Mood: Inspired
Quote:
Originally Posted by Depo View Post
I went to a job interview yesterday. And even though I was the first to arrive, there were like 4 other people who came after me. They said they were going to choose one of us and they didn't call me back, so I guess it wasn't me.

I've had 4 jobs this year. I quit the first job because the pay was so meager I couldn't even afford my own food. The second job had a better salary, but the other employees used to bully and harass me, so I had to quit. The third job also had a nice salary, but it was in an unsafe area. I was robbed at gun point after I left for home one night. I quit because I didn't want it to happen again... And the last job didn't have a nice salary, but I was happy and it was just me and the owner of a store. But the sales have been so low he had to get rid of me.

I can't believe how other people manage to have a nice job for years. Maybe I'm not one of the lucky ones. I'm poor, single, mentally ill, socially ackward. I don't think I'm going to have a long life span. The sooner I'm gone, the better, I guess.

Thank you. I'm glad this place is still full of people! We're all like a big family.

Props though. I usually take like a year off when I lose a job lol. 4 jobs in a year is insane.....you're brave. Glad that you're back .

~ How can I build Your kingdom if I'm building my own
How can You be my treasure if I'm digging for gold
How can You be my fire if my heart has grown cold
How can You be my future if I've made this my home ~ Love & the Outcome
post #210 of 12930 (permalink) Old 08-17-2017, 11:27 AM
Permanently An Idiot

My Mood: Lurking
Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmCodeMonkey View Post
What's wrong?
I love them, I hate them, they annoy me, I want one. Y'know, the usual.

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning
post #211 of 12930 (permalink) Old 08-17-2017, 11:47 AM

@Invisiblehandicap

@tehuti88

That seems to be happening all over the world.

@Invisiblehandicap

I hope you a find job that suits you. Crossing fingers and toes.

@iAmCodeMonkey

I hope things get better for you mate.

@Fangirl96

Ouch.

@Invisiblehandicap

Might be allergic to man made products with wheat, soy in them. Should wash apples, produce in water before using.

@Callsign

@Wren611

@TheWelshOne

Yeah, those men.

Darn it, I am one.

Chin up.

@waterfairy

@SamanthaStrange

We are sorry that we are men.

@Depo

You are cool. Don't let a metal illness define you.

Ok.

You're welcome.

Ok. Further you move out of the city the cheaper it usually becomes living wise. Also more closer with people and everyone knows everyone, so of chance of robbery is usually very low.

Zera.
post #212 of 12930 (permalink) Old 08-17-2017, 12:04 PM
Lonely Misanthrope

My Mood: Worried
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANX1 View Post

@SamanthaStrange

We are sorry that we are men.
Don't be ridiculous, lol.
post #213 of 12930 (permalink) Old 08-17-2017, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaStrange View Post
Don't be ridiculous, lol.
I want to be positively widiculous.

Zera.
post #214 of 12930 (permalink) Old 08-17-2017, 02:11 PM

Forbidden love.

Zera.
post #215 of 12930 (permalink) Old 08-17-2017, 02:50 PM
Lonely Hollow Shell

My Mood: Brooding
I'm burdening myself with the problems of my family so I leave to work early to get out of the house. But my work is currently causing me a great deal of anxiety. I don't really have a safe space.

"He's dying to get away, let the pain of yesterday go slipping through the cracks
Hiding himself away, watching all the memories fade away from red to black"
post #216 of 12930 (permalink) Old 08-17-2017, 03:45 PM
SAS Member

The flat we moved into requires a lot repairs.
post #217 of 12930 (permalink) Old 08-17-2017, 07:56 PM
SAS Member

What's frustrating me right now is the fact that I can't make any kind of decision.
post #218 of 12930 (permalink) Old 08-17-2017, 08:03 PM
Aluminum Anthill Survivor

Language: English
My Mood: Brooding
People. That's all I can say, is people. It always is.

The ant's a centaur in his dragon world.
post #219 of 12930 (permalink) Old 08-17-2017, 08:09 PM
Greenmail

I have to wait hours to see if it works or not

Team DOG
post #220 of 12930 (permalink) Old 08-17-2017, 08:11 PM
bipolar

I miss my family. I miss going out and shopping for groceries and then doing the cooking for them in the afternoon and then having them there with me at night. I don't know how long it's going to take to get used to living alone like this but it will take a while longer, that's for sure.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page