Should I consider this as a missed opportunity? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-03-2015, 07:30 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Should I consider this as a missed opportunity?

Hi
Two girls and myself were walking towards each other when immediately after eye contact they stopped and turned around with their back facing me and were looking down on something in their hand...

But i went inside a shop, did they want me to approach them?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-03-2015, 07:34 PM
Seriously , never serious

Yep , they were begging for a threesome .

. WTF is wrong with me

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-03-2015, 07:41 PM
Aesthetically Challenged

My Mood: Goofy
It depends. Were they attractive and would you have been interested?

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-04-2015, 09:11 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe26 View Post
It depends. Were they attractive and would you have been interested?
Thanks for the responses.

If it helps next time the two girls and myself saw each other was when I was coming out of the shop, they rushed off and went inside a shop themselves.

What do you think happened here?
A - They were interested.
B - Or going by their first reaction when they stood there it could be that they were not interested but wanted to see if I was and wanted to give me a chance which is probably why they rushed off later as I didn't take it the first time.

I am pretty depressed about the fact that I did not go and say hi to them, I have had lots of chances with girls but I feel that it is not good etiquette to approach and request friendship even when i want it so much.

Every time I let a chance go by I keep thinking about it and regretting it because of which I fail to see the next chance when it comes until it is too late so I find myself in a big missed opportunities pit right now and it is very depressing.

Any insight will be of great help. thanks!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-04-2015, 10:23 AM
Aesthetically Challenged

My Mood: Goofy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky86 View Post
Thanks for the responses.

If it helps next time the two girls and myself saw each other was when I was coming out of the shop, they rushed off and went inside a shop themselves.

What do you think happened here?
A - They were interested.
B - Or going by their first reaction when they stood there it could be that they were not interested but wanted to see if I was and wanted to give me a chance which is probably why they rushed off later as I didn't take it the first time.

I am pretty depressed about the fact that I did not go and say hi to them, I have had lots of chances with girls but I feel that it is not good etiquette to approach and request friendship even when i want it so much.

Every time I let a chance go by I keep thinking about it and regretting it because of which I fail to see the next chance when it comes until it is too late so I find myself in a big missed opportunities pit right now and it is very depressing.

Any insight will be of great help. thanks!

It's hard to say. They could have gone in the shop because they were embarrassed and didn't want to let on that they were checking you out.

It seems like they're interested in you.

It's not bad etiquette to go up and talk to a random girl you're attracted to. It's almost expected of you since you are a guy. So next time you see them, try to strike up a conversation. "Hey, I've seen you around, are you two from here?" something like that. Just be friendly. You have nothing to lose.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page