Sent a girl another photo of me and she blocked me - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-01-2019, 03:06 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Sent a girl another photo of me and she blocked me

On a dating app, I have only one pic of myself. It seems to be a 'good' picture of me. She asked for another photo, I send her and I was pretty much instantly blocked

My confidence feels so knocked by this. I'm already really insecure about my appearance and this just reinforces the negative image I have of my self. seriously fml
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-01-2019, 04:50 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Doh
That's gonna happen with dating apps, I wouldn't really read into it too much since it could have been for any variety of reasons and not related to your appearance. You say you had a good picture so she could obviously already see what you looked like before messaging you. Good for you to put yourself out there!
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-01-2019, 06:57 PM
Socializing with myself

Language: English
That happened to me on IMVU back in 2009. I recall talking to a girl for months on IMVU. She asked me for a picture of myself, and said ew couple of times in a sentence. All of sudden she just left the chat room and instantly blocked me. Girls in real life at the time complimented me on my appearance and my voice, but I started to learned that social media and dating sites are products from the social experiment. Its not about citizens own intention, its about someone purposes who wants to learn the engineered errors from human overall interactions.

What I mean by someone purposes? Programmers created a self aware program to receive orders to evaluate the designed mentality to demo out the process of human evolution. By means, the mind behind the people using dating websites and social media are being taken advantage of, as someone monitors their directions.

The female who said ew to me? is just part of a mind program that the supercomputers wanted to monitor. Her first thoughts never intended to string out words about me, its about people in general.

I reacted the way the supercomputers wanted me to, for 2009. So it continued to make females online give me responses alike, when I showed them my picture.

Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers managing humanity 24/7 using Quantum Cryptography Satellites to run a thought interval to generate cryptographic keys to refresh key information into thoughts to channel the communication 24/7.

NSA Software Engineers computionally remapping buildings, jobs, relationships, wealth, education, and income using bio intelligence system to manage citizens time & events in their own environment.

The real creator gave the programmers restricted technologies.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-02-2019, 02:21 AM
SAS Member

Come on mate - what was that second photo of. And be honest.

(please don't do that btw)
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-02-2019, 02:29 AM
Permanently Banned

Plenty of fish in the sea.

She is just not for you.

Next as they say.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-02-2019, 03:30 AM
In Liquidation

If you're already self insecure and are sensitive to any negative reinforcements, doing online dating and taking it too seriously, it might be a bad idea to begin with.

Enjoy any good things, even the little and menial ones, as you will never know what impending distresses could descend upon you in a moment.

If I fail to adapt to the fault of others, it is my fault.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-02-2019, 03:41 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Dino View Post
If you're already self insecure and are sensitive to any negative reinforcements, doing online dating and taking it too seriously, it might be a bad idea to begin with.
That's a very good point.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-02-2019, 04:57 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Sleepy
I'm not even bothering, because I know that there's no way that any girl would be interested in me at all... Even if that was life or death choice...

At least it's good, that I don't really even want any girlfriends, except that urge to have sex that is killing me or at least making me suffer quite bad...

Even shy people can be sassy sometimes...
I'll put drunk raccoon in my signature as well, because I CAN...
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-03-2019, 10:35 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Scared
I think most women want men to have more than one photo of them in online dating. People want to know what you look like before they meet you and having one photo might seem suspicious.

I've been seeking happiness for years.
I've lived in hiding from the darkness.
I've spent so many hours in question.
I've prayed that God finds me soon.
Only to realize I must find myself.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page