Saturday night and staying home! - Page 4 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #61 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-08-2011, 06:11 PM
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introvert89 View Post
Let's go to the club and have some drink. )) All on my account. I want to release this energy from me accumulated from staying too many Saturday nights at home in a row.
LOL. Ya, if only it were possible. Might I suggest having your own private dance party at home. It isn't quite the same, but sometimes it still kind of does the trick at least for me sometimes.

You can rant and rave all you want but a negative attitude gets you nowhere.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-08-2011, 06:12 PM
SAS Member

I've spent all Saturday nights at home alone for at least the past 14 years. I'm used to it.

YOU BLEW IT.
post #63 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-08-2011, 06:16 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalOptimist View Post
LOL. Ya, if only it were possible. Might I suggest having your own private dance party at home. It isn't quite the same, but sometimes it still kind of does the trick at least for me sometimes.
Impossible is nothing! I like "wild" girls like you dancing in front of me in my own home... That would be better than going out on Saturday night lol. OK, let's not go too much off-topic. This is becoming serious stuff lol.

post #64 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-08-2011, 06:17 PM
Hero of Kvatch

I'm home pretty much every night nowadays. I used to go to friends' houses almost every night on the weekends, but recently I've been rather content at home.
post #65 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-08-2011, 06:19 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LONER3454 View Post
I've spent all Saturday nights at home alone for at least the past 14 years. I'm used to it.
Congratulations for your personal record. I can barely spend 1 year at home every Saturday night, it's getting boring and tougher every weekend.
post #66 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-08-2011, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Impossible is nothing! I like "wild" girls like you dancing in front of me in my own home... That would be better than going out on Saturday night lol. OK, let's not go too much off-topic. This is becoming serious stuff lol.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I am not a "wild girl", TBH. I would just like the ability to go out and have fun every now and then with someone, and I don't intend to be an out-of-control, scandalous, party girl while doing it.

post #67 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-08-2011, 06:30 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalOptimist View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I am not a "wild girl", TBH. I would just like the ability to go out and have fun every now and then with someone, and I don't intend to be an out-of-control, scandalous, party girl while doing it.
lol I was just joking don't get offended pls I didn't mean to say any bad words to you or to hurt your gentle soul. That's why I put the word wild in quotes, I'm sure you know I didn't mean it really. You don't have to justify yourself in front of me, I'm sure you are cool girl.
post #68 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-08-2011, 06:36 PM

Quote:
lol I was just joking don't get offended pls I didn't mean to say any bad words to you or to hurt your gentle soul. That's why I put the word wild in quotes, I'm sure you know I didn't mean it really. You don't have to justify yourself in front of me, I'm sure you are cool girl.
No, it's cool. I'm not angry. You didn't hurt my so called "gentle soul", as you say. I just wanted to make that known.

post #69 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-08-2011, 09:32 PM
SAS Member

either i'm an extreme introvert or i got used to staying at home or i'm depressed but i actually don't mind being at home on the weekends. i just entertain myself. i always check the tv guide to see if there's any good movies on. i guess that's quite pathetic but i don't mind.

if i get invited out then i'd most likely accept, depending on my mood but i'm fine being at home. there are times in which i really want to go out and socialize but i have no one to go out with and end up feeling even more depressed.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Maya Angelou

"Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I need it the most." - Swedish proverb

"Society is like a crowd in carnival costumes with everyone fearful that others will see through his disguise." - Vernon Howard.
post #70 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-08-2011, 09:39 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Dead
Nah, it actually doesn't bother me in the slightest...

I enjoy the small things in life, I'd much rather just have a quiet night, maxin relaxin and chillin... Gaming it up, sipping some tea, looking up some funny sh*t on the net, maybe take a relaxing walk at night, just chill, ya get me?

You don't have to go out to have fun, at all....
post #71 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-08-2011, 10:18 PM
Pobody's Nerfect

My Mood: Pensive
I'd suggest you go out on your own if you feel cooped up as most of us do. Plenty of people go out to bars/club alone, if that's your thing. Try playing a game of pool by yourself and you'll find many people will come up to you asking to play. Go watch a movie by yourself, or hit up a bowling alley. Go out to a new restaurant and treat yourself to a nice dinner. Nothing wrong flying solo once you get used to it. You never know someone might befriend you while being out.You don't need anyone to go out and have fun but it would be nice to have a companion. But staying home on Saturday does suck sometimes, but its not all that bad.

I like going to house parties because its fun to be around people who are acting like idiots, even if you go and don't drink(and don't talk to anyone), its enjoyable. Last party I went to some quiet girl(didn't know her) started stripping when everything was in full swing and a friend from high school was trying to burn his weiner in a fire we had going on the deck. All because they were drunk!! Haha. It was freaking hilarious and there were pics posted on facebook. An unforgettable night you could say. The stupid things people do... I was just chilling getting my buzz on...
post #72 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-08-2011, 10:27 PM
SAS Member

if i could afford to go out i would make effort but sadly no

When writing the story of your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen.
post #73 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-08-2011, 10:33 PM
Socially Backwards

yeah im usually always home saturday nights. though sometimes it would be nice to have one or two friends to hang out with, at mine or their house
post #74 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-08-2011, 11:06 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylaishot View Post
Nah, it actually doesn't bother me in the slightest...

I enjoy the small things in life, I'd much rather just have a quiet night, maxin relaxin and chillin... Gaming it up, sipping some tea, looking up some funny sh*t on the net, maybe take a relaxing walk at night, just chill, ya get me?

You don't have to go out to have fun, at all....
See, this guy gets it.
post #75 of 75 (permalink) Old 10-09-2011, 03:33 AM
happy :)

yes same here same **** , i hate it i know people are out having fun and im at home new years was the same every year its always the same bull**** stuck in the ****in house, i hate friday saturday nights, i wish i had people to go out with but i aint go damn friends

I know it seem hard sometimes but uhh
Remember one thing "Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that ,So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, Keep your head up, and handle it"

- Tupac Shakur -

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page