reaction to unsolicited pampered personal adverts - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-05-2019, 01:25 AM Thread Starter
Permanently Banned

Language: ASCII, T-SQL
My Mood: Angry
Angry

reaction to unsolicited pampered personal adverts

physical tactile handshake + EYES impossible by cables or aerials.

wrong receptionist industry profound fake advertising dependency of lin∂ Human Voice alone? 100% INSECURE Aggressive Rude Brutal onslaught HANNGGUPP RAPE? damage

where see yourrrrselvies in 5-10 years? Contact? Touchy? EarWorld?

Get out if ya want to live

this a direct reply. dropping the address to yours.. could have been invisible Bcc
same method. first sentence has a different take. same old: HOPE YOU UUU RRR WELLL??????

WHOs Scared? ears ORRRR EYES???? unknown agency

my desire to disable, cripple, murder for fun blocked by social boundaries of law. any evil crime can persist & be fortunate. their fabricated protective virtual defence safety curtain of electronic methods

my nigh output therefore not yet delivered/actioned. why not all the waste/battleground arena of gangster meeting recruiters for proper fight? 1970s? recruiters then? 2030? nowadays all fully virtual. UNREAL
Paid sector why not this ultimate BSc of recruiters 1994?

On 4 Oct 2019, at 16:03, Nathan Cockett <email removed> wrote:

Hi Mike,

I hope YOU don't mind ME getting INN contact with you via email.

Your profile was highlighted to me as a potential good fit for an exciting new opportunity with Fluent Money (a finance broker working with the likes of USwitch, Money Supermarket, LoveMoney etc.)

They have a vacancy as a Data Warehouse developer in their Bolton office (Horwich) - I have attached the job specification for your convenience.

The salary on offer is up to 40,000 plus 31 days annual leave and package.

I'd love to discuss the opportunity in a bit more detail with you, so please let me know the best time and contact number for a quick chat if this is something you'd be open to hearing more about.

Kind regards,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-05-2019, 01:14 PM
A Person

My Mood: Worried
Hey..that data warehouse developer role sounds cool. Why not go in for it??

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-06-2019, 03:26 PM
Socializing with myself

Language: Created my own language for context
These job interviewers asked the same questions alike, where do you see yourself in five years or ten years. The job interviewers make you question your upcoming time and events to challenge you with previous people who answer the question about thinking of the upcoming situation to compare you with them. Humanity job developments are moving to a technological stage that virtually changes the pace of human interaction, even transportation made upgrades to add USB outlets on the bus and monitors for announcing directions.

Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers governing citizens 24/7 using Quantum Cryptography Satellites to run a thought interval to generate cryptographic keys to refresh key information into thoughts to channel the communication 24/7.

NSA Software Engineers & NASA computationally remapping buildings, jobs, relationships, wealth, education, and income using bio intelligence system to manage citizens time & events. Getting away with airplane crashes, accidents, diseases, homelessness, and suicides.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page