People Rolling their eyes - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-29-2009, 11:09 PM Thread Starter
"Why So Serious?"

People Rolling their eyes

Okay I had not experienced this in a long time, let me explain myself.

Two days ago one of my co workers who is a female asked me if I had a cellphone so she could send me a forward she had received. I said "no" (because I do not have a cellphone in reality) and then I said "let me see it" (the forward, to see what it was about) and then she looked at another co worker, sighed and rolled her eyes like making me feel guilty for asking her to see it. It was like she was dispensing a great effort on her part to satisfy a minuscule curiosity of mine. It made me feel like, wow I am sorry princess for bothering you..am I too shabby to ask for the most simplest favor? Is it that hard to reach into your pocket and show it to me?

Then yesterday, I was in a morning college class and I had completely forgotten to bring a writing utensil and we where about to take a test. I got the courage to ask this girl for one and I said "hey, do you have a pen or pencil I could borrow?" and she f'ing rolled her eyes like she was disgusted at my sight and the fact that I had made her look into her purse and made her spend a few seconds of her life to help me out.

Wtf is wrong with people, why should I be the one feeling bad about these things? Grrrrr....f'ed up.. Any similar experiences?

The only thing consistent in life is change.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-30-2009, 04:00 AM
Gentle Impulsion

My Mood: Angelic
wow yeah that was pretty rude of them to do that to you! i haven't really had anyone roll their eyes at me for a while though lol, i think it's a really stupid motion xD

Flowers in her hair
Demons in her head
Drugs in her veins
Madness in her mind
Love in her soul
Storm in her heart
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-30-2009, 06:48 AM
Life sucks

They was disrespectful. If I was asked or a pen or pencil, which I have been in the past, I check for an extra one and give them it. No reason for the attitude. I wouldn't be asking her for anything else if she can't do a simple favor for you.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-30-2009, 07:06 AM
Perv Ranger #17

I would have given her the pencil right back and told her if it was that big a deal to her, she could keep it. I'd even offer to shove it up her /expletive/ for her so she could hold on to it better. (;

Don't let people treat you like that! *****y girls act the way they do because nobody ever says anything back to put them in their place. In most cases they will be so shocked that you called them out, they won't have anything to say except maybe call you a name or suck their teeth at you. Brats!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-30-2009, 07:14 AM
Life sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseabelle View Post
I would have given her the pencil right back and told her if it was that big a deal to her, she could keep it. I'd even offer to shove it up her /expletive/ for her so she could hold on to it better. (;

Don't let people treat you like that! *****y girls act the way they do because nobody ever says anything back to put them in their place. In most cases they will be so shocked that you called them out, they won't have anything to say except maybe call you a name or suck their teeth at you. Brats!
lol. I can see it now, I'm betting their response would "forget you" or "whatever". What ever happened to decency in America. I want to move to another country where they respect one another, technology has negatively impacted our culture here and destroyed consideration for one another.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page