no rights really - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-11-2010, 09:30 PM Thread Starter
Permanently Banned

no rights really

this is kind of a weird thread but just writing because theres one thing that bothers me....that no matter how much people think they are free and have rights-- they truly don't....its so weird how in this country...your parents...and others can do so much bad to you...or to anyone...and theres not much u can do back-- u have to pay a lawyer thousands of dollars to get your rights back or do anything yet anyone can do anything to you at no cost except your life, rights, freedom etc....stupid creep southeast asians can immigrate so they can ruin the life of their own children...for no reason....people think they have rights, but they don't. If your parents or anyone wants to-- they too can destroy you or your life... even sociopaths and liars can-- especially liars..they can make up anything about you to the police, a judge, and then you can be charged with something 'they're doing to you' and then u have to hire a lawyer and fight in court...while your abusers get away with anything...a predator and sociopath is trusted by a judge while innocent people are charged wrongly with things they didn't do...my parents are sick awful people and have done horrible things to me and don't stop-- some of it illegal and other things just downright abuse....my mother is out to ruin my life and already has but the worst part about these horrible abusers is that-- they never stop....they break and beat u down until u are no more, then they do it some more and don't stop.....ive never met a psycho person like my evil mother and family who have gone otu fo their way to ruin someoens life and they won't stop....theyer so bad they'll purposely do things just to cause your life havoc....little things and huge things.....your own parents can get doctors to say false things about you...so they can label you things....so yuo can have no rights..and these doctors are all their 'friedns' and they will do what they want.....this is a sick awful planet...and to know that people only help otu abusers is a shame...i know that success will be hard b/c i have my own crap horrid parents and family there to try to brnig me down and ruin me any chance they can get....and if its not my parents its a sociopathic ex boyfriend who is there to control and destroy me as well....but its really scaryt o know that in general....you as a human being, may be living in a so-called free country, yet truly have no rights...most people dont truly realize this-- sure you can contact agencies, get lawyers do this...but honestly...its so hard....its scary and difficult and no one helps u out b/c u dont have the money....so essentially...your life can eb ruined by anyone and u have to dish out tons of money....so that predators can be stopped from ruining your life...where is the justice, there is none....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-11-2010, 09:43 PM
Permanently Banned

You really have no idea what you're talking about. You simply have the inability to make the proper decisions necessary to stay out of harm's way. Nobody's forcing you to hang around your hateful and abusive parents...

This is a prime example of pointing the finger instead of taking responsibilities for your own problems. Are you also going to blame everything that goes wrong with your future marriage solely on your husband? I'm placing my wager now.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-11-2010, 09:46 PM Thread Starter
Permanently Banned

yeah actually im living in a place they own so they thikn they can do anything they want to me and control and abuse me and dont have the means to get out yet....so yeah im forced to hang out with them when they come my way....and if people want to do bad to you-- u dont have to hang out with them or be around them....i guess u dont know too much about life if u think its all about 'hanging around people'...people can accuse people of anything and they dont have to be around them or living with them...also, the things that people can do to othesr...is what is really shocking and the fact that they can get away with them with no problem and even the courts on their side is what really is terrible

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-11-2010, 09:53 PM
Permanently Banned

it's hard to change when you have been the punching bag most of your life. that's al you may know i believe. but things can change..you are one step closer by realizing this. IMO.

i think i have told you before to realize who is behind putting everyone against you and get close to that person...i'm sure that that person is hurting as much as you are or even worst.

people love to take it out on whom they see "weak". if i tell you that you are wrong, you will focus more on my saying you that you are wrong than pay attention to helpful advise from others. ah wall.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-11-2010, 11:03 PM
Broken and Beyond Repair

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm sorry so much of the life you've known is in the hands of people who have no right to influence it. I know you've had to fight so hard to keep what little is yours, and I hope you don't stop fighting. Don't give up. Though your life may not be free, one day you will be free of their influence. There are kind and generous people out there, you're proof enough of that. Unfortunately life, especially for people like us, people so put down by our peers that its started to define how we live, you have to fight your way through the loudest and cruelest of people to find the ones actually worth your time.

And I know what you mean about being free. I live with my parents and when they're not guilting me into staying they're making me feel guilty for taking up space in their lives so they can influence what I do. I don't know when I'll ever be able to get out of here. The problem is my SA already gets in the way of me leaving the house, though they give me so many reason to want to leave. I want freedom, financial independence. Unfortunately my mom tries to make decisions on where to spend my money and she's, to say the least, the lesser financially responsible of my two parents. Always brash knee jerk decisions and always with consequences. Sorry to say I lost of the friends I've had, and some of the more bad relationships are through people I met through her whom she vouched for. I don't think its something conscious on her part, though she does have the tendency to be down and antagonizing when I find a friend whose generally kind (all too many I lost because of their interference). I want to escape. I want a life of my own. I want the trajectory of my life to decided by my decisions but so far its all being controlled by people either influenced by malice or ignorance.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-11-2010, 11:16 PM Thread Starter
Permanently Banned

wow thats horrible reluctantrecluse...to know that you, or others are going through similar of being abused or manipulated in ways by parents or others...its so sad that people would do that to someone--and yeah they will make u feel bad for being there but then try to make sure u can't get away....just so hallmark of abusers and manipulators...im sorry you have to go through that--the older u get.. of course you want to be independent...and be on your own....anyone should have that right-- even if they are 'staying with family'...it doesn't take away from who they are--their dependence, their rights...but those who are that way or people who dont have your best interest at heart--take any weakness, issue your problem you have and just exacerbate it or use it against you...to make it worse for you so they can have control over you in that way...it really sucks especially if you have, health problems, mental health problems or any kind of issue....even if u dont have any they will make sure to create it in you....i can totally see that your mother is trying to probably keep away any kind or good people in your life possibly in order to make sure you are usually around or may meet people who might not be good for you-- if that is the case...that is so warped and messed up...
my mother has done similar yet in other ways and has taken other means to control me and my life and finances in messed up ways and getting out...can be really difficult...its even more difficult as they, the abusers do what they can to break u down so that u cant make it on your own...it seems that the energy of those abusing you kind of manifests in your mind and life...and creates patterns for further abuse negativity and lack of success and a supposed downward spiral....you can get out , of course...if you can get the strength which im sure u can and make it on your own...but just make sure to do it...secretly, on the side...in case they want to try to stop you....but to find other ways of support so that u dont have to be dependent on them for anything...i know its much easier said than done as im in a similar situation....but with time it can be done-- my only fear is that..any step i take towards a positive...more negatives occur and im scared that once i do get away or attempt...more bad will happen to me from other sources...and there is also so much my family has done to me...it's like a labyrinth and theyre there of course to break u down as much as possible so that u dont have the strength to even be able to tackle it.....i think those who try to oppress others or abuse or hurt...are just some of the worst people and its sad there ar so many out there in society today- but worse when those very people are your own family members or even the person who is your mother or your parents...and it is difficult when u realize or feel that your life isnt in your own control...that others have so much control over it...it makes u feel more helpless, scared, detached, confused...and unable to get out....sometimes u even think...why do i even have something to get 'out of'...im an adult..? this is absurd...but u realize..u do and its really strange...those who aren't in those situations...they dont completely understand the concept of 'freedom' b/c they have it...esp those who havent been oppressed or controlled in that way or at all...but oppression control can take place ni many forms and isnt just intimate partner abuse, there are many types of abuses that occur where people can control other people's lives and getting out-- is so hard b/c the abuser has taken many steps to ensure their victim will have major difficulty in getting out or getting away...and they will break them down in many various forms and systematically adn people dont always understand that...i hope that u can find the strength to break free and get out one day...which i know you will- eventually....as i or anyone else will, or so we hope....but just realizing the 'reality' of it sometimes, can be difficult or hard to accept or cope with-- sometimes u go through denial or you're just confused by it all...
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-12-2010, 02:35 AM
Super Modderator

I live in the US, the proclaimed "land of the free", and I can tell you that its not, and the constitution has been dead for almost 100 years.

Do you realize how many victimless crimes there are? You don't own your own body anymore, I should be allowed to do anything I want ONLY if it doesn't harm others in anyway, or put others safety at risk.

I don't wear my seatbelt, I get a fine. I decide to put a certain substance in my body, I go to prison. I decide to sell my body or buy someones body for sexual use, I go to prison. I decide to gamble my money in certain areas, Im breaking the law.

Its ridiculous. Your 4th amendment right is gone to. Without probable cause or a warrant a cop can't search you without your permission. But cops break that law anytime they want and get away with it 100% of the time.

The second amendment right is dead to.

Just one more complaint and I promise im done *****ing and moaning. Any killer, rapist, thief, sadistic ******* or violent sociopath with no criminal record or proof of mental illness is eligible to go through police academy and become a cop.

My problem with this is cops can commit horrible crimes and they almost always get away with it.

For example Oscar Grants murder, a cop shot a handcuffed man who was on the ground in the head, there was video proof of this, but the cop only got 2 years because he made up some bull**** lie like "I mixed up my tazer and gun".

And no one even stopped to think, "I wonder why he would tazer a man directly in the head who was handcuffed on the ground?". Point being that he didn't mix that up, he killed him on purpose.

END RANT.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-12-2010, 06:32 AM
SAS Member

No one will ever be truly free. There is always someone above you, no matter what you do. There will never be a society where you will never have to fight for your rights. Someone will always be oppression on some level, because you can never make everyone happy 100% of the time. Some people may point to minarchism, but really this is just creating division, and as far as I'm concerned division is never a good thing.

I think that when ever people call America "the land of the free", it just means that we're free-er than a lot of other countries. Ok, so people tried to light the mosque near Ground Zero on fire. They tried to suppress a religious group for no logical reason, and that's definitely not cool in my book, but it's worse in other countries I've heard. In france they straight up banned the wearing of burkas, and violence against Muslims is much more widespread I've heard in Europe.

So really, it's not that you won't be persecuted in America, it's just you have less of a chance of being persecuted.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-12-2010, 07:54 AM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ego Dead View Post
I don't wear my seatbelt, I get a fine. I decide to put a certain substance in my body, I go to prison. I decide to sell my body or buy someones body for sexual use, I go to prison. I decide to gamble my money in certain areas, Im breaking the law.
Driving is not a right; it is a priviledge. You don't have to drive, and nowhere is driving in the "deceased" Constitution.

As for everything else you mentioned, those do harm people indirectly. The spread of STDs, the association with drugs and robberies, violence, and murder.

The fact is, you can live in another country. I'd highly suggest it. Nothing with make everybody happy, but America does a pretty decent job at it. At least you have the right to bit*h like this, however stupid you may sound.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-12-2010, 04:05 PM Thread Starter
Permanently Banned

yeah ego, thatis true-- there is a lot of injustice anywhere and people dont have rights... i maen based on the laws...and cops can get away with anything....and it's messed up....in a lot of ways- depending on the circumstance etc....my ex bf-- his ex wife was murdered by a cop...her live in bf at the time and it was a big unsolved mystery--but he got away with it and nothing happened to him...its what u would expect-- injustice, unfair... but even worse, people supporting those who might do bad things to innocent people...its true eric83 that oppression is everywhere...but what ive experienced/witnessed...is that...parents, doctors anyone can go against one person and screw taht person's life up-- and people 'know' what is going on-- not just doctors, but others..and everyone supports the abuser...everyone has suppotred my maniac mother in ruining my life...and its shocking, what u witness in these horrible humans.....most of them are evil, downrigth bad cruel ...so many are.... and worse, my ex bf...a sociopath, obvious one..getting away with making false claims about me, his 'victim' with lame 'proof' not even proof, and state attorneys take these cases? how can a dang predator....file a complaints with the state attorneys office....over his 'girlfriend' sending him emails and calling him....and make that some kind of a harassment case, along with other things....

there are real criminals out there-- my ex bf was the real criminal but i was being pinned with crimes i didnt commit..huh? even worse, my own attorney, upon meeting him in court, i wasnt there, said "well he didnt seem dangerous"...i mean seriously...youer a criminal defense attorney...and even 'YOU" are beign fooled by the false charm of a sociopath?? even the state attorney...? these people like to try to prosecute innocent people and call criminals and stalkers the 'victims'..it's really scary....and my sick ex bf sociopath is still threatening to take me to court...again claiming its his right...and the judge said he can-- what? even my attorney stated, well we want to teach him a lesson...that he can't use the system in order to gain power/control over people- im thinking really? why would the SA office even take such a weird stupid case which is so unfounded ...they dont take serious cases im sure but one where an obvious psychopath, with a criminal history-- i mean HE has a criminal history is filing false charges and complaints against his 'girlfriend'...who is his own victim...also, I had several police reports and complaints against him...but it took me so long to get those reports-- i called the police over and over, painstakingly told my story- no one..would write a report to help me out-- everyone kept saying "get a restraining order" just wait until this...i had to almost force an officer to write a report--i had the means to try to charge 'him' with harassment-- but the cops wouldn't help me out with it- they don't care...

i guess a criminal/predator can badger the state attorneys office, probably sleep with someone there who knows and get his way somehow...and get charges filed, but i know i couldn't and the cops could care less...also years ago- i had lots of people in my neighborhood harassing me, trespassing on my property-- for no reason it was out there...i threw a trash bag out my door one day and people began going ballistic like wtf....i kept callign the police-- not only did they do nothing to help me, some insulted me and mocked and were abusive to me as well...i was like wtf is going on here---if i trespassed on someone's property u better believe someone would do 'something' to me yet all tehse psycho neighbors are allowed to come even bang on my window and harass me gang style--and theres nothing i can do to protect myself and teh cops don't care and just insult you too? so if you are a female, living alone...lots of people in your neighborhood are allowed to come and harass, bully and bang on your door window, leave threatening notes on your car--for no reason...this is all allowed and the police will do nothing about it? this is the reality of so called 'justice'? my ex also called this modeling forum where my pictures where-- onemodelplace .com ... he called the admins, who were corrupt too and they took my profile down...they treated me like dirt...and b/c i called him a predator they told me that they could use that against me in 'court' as 'defamation of character'...like are u joking me...more psychopaths telling a scared innocent model that calling a predator a 'predator' can be used in court against her? then omp lied and lied when i posted a rebuttal on ripoffreport.com about them... but in this society--evil is in and predators are allowed to do anything they want b/c there are other psychos and predators ready to help them out, and b/c people are so lowly corrupt evil and pathetic...there is no justice no morals nothing....and most 'innocent bystanders' are evil and corrupt too and like to help abusers out. My ex also wrote to plenty of fish or some predator did and had my profile removed...now im not allowed back...wonder what they told them... yet admins anywhere seem to believe and side with teh pathological liars, and sociopaths anywhere....

i mean....there is no justice system...im sure some peopledo get justice, but half of it of cousre is totally warpde as known and parents-- can do anything they want to their kids?? b/c they are 'paernst' they have these unlimited rights to even do things legally to people....that are human and civil rights violations...and its a joke....u think..but this is a place where you're free? there are organizations, there is this-- really...there is nothing.. if i saw what my mother was doing, to another person...if this obvious pathological liar, most obvious screwed up woman such as my mother or anyone is making up weird claims about her own daughter, which are so obviously false, i would stand up agaisnt her..stop her do something- but other people they dotn do this-- they enjoy witnessing a deranged mother screw over her own daughter- they help the abuser out and jump on the bandwagon to abuse the victim too--this is what most humans do...it doesnt matter how 'good' of people they seem.. many are so bad- then u see what people really are all about and how cruel they are....its a difficult hell and feat when u have people against you wanting to ruin you and will and 'can' do anything about itwhile u can do nothing and become the eternal victim just suffering and confused
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-12-2010, 07:35 PM
Super Modderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris2012 View Post
Driving is not a right; it is a priviledge. You don't have to drive, and nowhere is driving in the "deceased" Constitution.

As for everything else you mentioned, those do harm people indirectly. The spread of STDs, the association with drugs and robberies, violence, and murder.

The fact is, you can live in another country. I'd highly suggest it. Nothing with make everybody happy, but America does a pretty decent job at it. At least you have the right to bit*h like this, however stupid you may sound.
Im guessing you didn't read my full post.

You should be allowed to do anything you want or do anything you want with your body ONLY IF it doesn't harm anyone in any way, meaning physical, psychological, financial, and property harm. Or puts someone's safety at risk.

When I sit in my house and use a drug, im not harming anyone else or putting anyones safety at risk.

If I go to a casino and gamble MY money, im not harming anyone else, or putting anyones safety at risk.

If I were to buy a hooker, or I wanted to sell my body, (I do neither of these things) then thats my business, back the **** off. Its not harming anyone else or putting anyones safety at risk other then the two consenting adults that engage in that activity. And please do not include the harm from prostitution being ILLEGAL and the harm from it being a black market business.

No one should be put in a prison with murderers and rapists UNLESS they do something to harm someone else, or put someones safety at risk.

CAN one persons drug use effect another? Yes. Does all drug use effect other people? No. You cannot lock up EVERYONE who uses a certain drug because someone who uses that same drug might harm other people or drive intoxicated.

Thats like saying everyone who drinks alcohol deserves to be in prison because one person decided to drive drunk, or one person robbed someone while they where drunk.

Im not the idiot here, you are. Now

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page