(No Quoting, Only Venting) What’s Bothering You Right Now? - Page 48 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #941 of 976 (permalink) Old 09-04-2019, 06:31 PM
Lonely Misanthrope

I wish I had the resources to disappear.

Now I'm Nothing
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #942 of 976 (permalink) Old 09-05-2019, 04:05 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Paranoid
I gave an old white woman a dirty look on accident. How can I say oops I was just reacting to the negative thoughts in my head and you happened to be in my general direction? Well whatever she probably votes for the republican party anyway so I don’t feel bad anymore.
post #943 of 976 (permalink) Old 09-05-2019, 05:45 PM
Social experimenter

My Mood: Amazed
I used to worry about saying the wrong things to people many many years ago. Then I learned that the people trying to screw you over or go after you will do it no matter what you say or do. Opportunities are obstructed, kindness is faked. What's worse is you don't even have to say anything because every little thing about you is public online. Any psycho can find something to disagree on or turn into a nonsense problem. I can only imagine what people's therapists are actually going around saying about peoples' private medical information. Or the judgments passed on people with more serious problems. In the end I'm glad I'm learning how to properly be an ******* because it's necessary if you want to stand for what's right.

complexity is at the root of insanity

post #944 of 976 (permalink) Old 09-05-2019, 11:58 PM
bird

My hand tremors are back to being an issue with its constantly going. fml.
post #945 of 976 (permalink) Old 09-06-2019, 06:19 PM
your dads girlfriend

My Mood: Sleepy
I feel hopeless and isolated.

pretty when I cry
post #946 of 976 (permalink) Old 09-06-2019, 08:54 PM
Born Of Blotmonađ

Language: South Martian, North Terran, & Lunarian
My Mood: Cynical
post #947 of 976 (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 08:01 AM
Persona Non Grata

My Mood: Worried
TFW you don’t care at all about football on Sunday but are stuck living in a city with an NFL team so you are stuck hearing about it and seeing reminders of it everywhere.
post #948 of 976 (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 08:50 AM
Half agony, half hope.

My mom can have narcissistic tendencies. I was discussing work, like any day, an incident happened at my workplace that wasn't a massive reason of concern. I took it upon myself to take care of the situation as I didn't want anyone to get hurt. My mother felt it was above my job description (which it is, but I didn't care) and was mad that I went to someone higher up who told me it was my responsibility. Which it isn't, but I took care of it prior to asking so I didn't care. My mom took it upon herself, to my disagreement and literally begging her not to, texted my boss basically saying she was outraged and they it was unprofessional. Which made me beyond upset & worried about my current job position as it is not at all her place to speak on my behalf and it wasn't something that even bothered me but her. I then had my boss call me wanting to speak with me about this incident that wasn't even an incedent, and it was just this uncomfortable situation where I had to low-key pretend it bothered me slightly so my mom didn't look like a psycho (b/c I love her) but also tell her that I didn't mind making me look indecisive. So now my bosses most likely think that I went to her asking her to speak to them......and I'm pissed about the entire thing. You do not have a right to reach out to my boss when I'm discussing my personal life, or my day. You don't have a right to take my voice away. I haven't spoke to her in two days and it sucks. This is going to blow up in my face though. Chances are they spoke to the person who is higher up, that I work with, and she's going to give me hell. If I was my boss I'd want to fire me.

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night."
post #949 of 976 (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 10:52 AM
this is fine

Language: rambling
I swear if I hear one more maniac on a bike going by revving its engine i'm gonna lose my ****. literally bikes going by every 2 minutes today. idk wtf is going on out there, biker convention!? like, normally there are maniacs going by and accelerating and decelerating at insane speeds, in fact that bloke who moaned at the removal guy was talking absolute bull, the person didn't die on this street because someone parked their vehicle on the pavement, they died because of the amount of people who drive like lunatics racing around the corner and flying off at the lights, i've heard people screaching their tyres! slamming on the breaks. seems like no one in the neighbourhood gives a flying fig and tries to blame in something else, which is complete bollocks.

i'm just sticking synths on a full blast on the headphones its stressing me out to listen to that...

I like donuts
post #950 of 976 (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 05:00 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Amused
Sometimes, I think I'm cursed but then remember it's just my brain getting crazy thinking that. I'm not like this as often, though. So still trying to work on it but it can be bloody annoying some days.
post #951 of 976 (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 09:24 PM
Always on the Run.

My Mood: Pensive
Thanks for saying that pathetic insult to my face today. It gave me the fuel I needed to hurry up and move the hell out of here rather than stay in my slump of depression.

"If you're going through hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill
post #952 of 976 (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 11:20 PM
SAS Member

Language: Non-Verbal communication
My Mood: Pensive
Ugh I feel so pathetic rn (on top of that not much food today), today's that stupid day again, but this time it marks a life reflection point and it's so depressing... I mean I don't care, but, I do? It's like "is this it?"

I hate this feeling though, I already know I'm a grain of sand/less than that in a big wide world so why I can't I fully not care. :l

I don't wanna exist
post #953 of 976 (permalink) Old 09-09-2019, 05:58 AM Thread Starter
☆ Moderator ☆

Some posts have been removed.

Bigotry
Any content which is deemed by the staff to contain racial, sexual, religious, or any other kind of bigotry will be locked, edited or removed. This includes excessive gender stereotyping and inciting or engaging in gender "wars."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
post #954 of 976 (permalink) Old 09-09-2019, 04:05 PM
Estoylistoparalamuerte

My Mood: Lonely
I wish I was doing better than I am.

Quote:
“What if this is as good as it gets?” - Melvin Udall
post #955 of 976 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 10:59 AM
SAS Member

My neighbor's kids are screaming again. I called in a complaint to the leasing office earlier this year and it actually worked. The screaming stopped for a few months, but it's back again. I really don't want to make another complaint because I hate being that guy. I was really uncomfortable doing that last time and felt guilty about it afterwards.

In a couple of months my lease will be up and I'll be moving into a house of my own away from other people. I think I'll just put on my headphones and hold out until then.
post #956 of 976 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 12:28 PM
SAS Member

How in the actual **** am I supposed to have experience with X and Y when I can't get hired at a place where they do X and Y? Employers expect you to already have the exact experience and if you don't, they don't want to teach you.
post #957 of 976 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 12:35 PM
this is fine

Language: rambling
so i've been in this pretty dark place lately with suicidal thoughts. when I am at my worst weird things start happening, I swear I am seeing shadows pass over the light like they are drawing closer to me. I don't know if this is my head, meds, or something paranormal.
:/

I like donuts
post #958 of 976 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 12:42 PM
SAS Member

I’m in the parking lot. Going to an interview for a nice job right now. I really really really hope I get it. I can’t act like that though. Gotta be calm and be like ok I don’t cate if I get it. Got another FaceTime interview tomorrow so I gotta be relaxed and be like whatever. But this 12 minute commute, decent pay, and easy work would be soooo sweet.
post #959 of 976 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 02:01 PM
SAS Member

I got the job on the spot
post #960 of 976 (permalink) Old 09-11-2019, 04:59 PM
Estoylistoparalamuerte

My Mood: Lonely
Gun ownership is a responsibility, but also convenient.

Quote:
“What if this is as good as it gets?” - Melvin Udall

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page