(No Quoting, Only Venting) What’s Bothering You Right Now? - Page 38 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #741 of 1169 (permalink) Old 07-20-2019, 03:00 PM
SAS Member

Language: English.
My Mood: Sad
I don't fit in anywhere, I feel numb, tired and just a sad emotional wreck. I don't think I will ever get better..

I cannot change your destiny, can only help you think
As far as my horizons lead -- your thoughts will be more deep
Hope inside is torturing me -- keeps painfully alive
A light inside, a knowledge deep, that shines so bright!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #742 of 1169 (permalink) Old 07-20-2019, 03:04 PM
SAS Member

i dont know
post #743 of 1169 (permalink) Old 07-20-2019, 03:15 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Inspired
I’m annoyed I’m in my 30’s and my family don’t respect my decisions. I sometimes feel my life isn’t my own.

post #744 of 1169 (permalink) Old 07-20-2019, 04:47 PM
SAS Member

I won't let you hurt her again, you don't deserve her and I am not going to let you ruin my life aswell
post #745 of 1169 (permalink) Old 07-21-2019, 06:33 AM
horses in the bacc! 🐎

Language: American English, Russian
How in the blind **** do you assume someone is interested in you just because they don't talk as much when you're around? Is it really that easy to mistake someone's complete apathy for you?

If you like someone, fine. But don't start rumors about what you *think* is going on in their head. That makes **** a whole lot worse. Some people really do just want to work and go home. Not relive high school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barakiel View Post
Sounds like you've got it rough @Zatch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy396 View Post
I don't believe you at all about the taste. You are vegan anyway, so how would you know what meat tastes like. I get sick of vegans saying it tastes the same and then you bite into it and it's horrible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Toxic Butterfly View Post
noodles. NOODLES
post #746 of 1169 (permalink) Old 07-21-2019, 07:51 AM
-

My 'personal demons' are what is going to be the end of me. And no, I'm not just talking about depression or anxiety - it's something way deeper than that. It's not going to change. I'd rather be dead.
post #747 of 1169 (permalink) Old 07-21-2019, 09:42 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Crappy
No one likes me. People suck.
post #748 of 1169 (permalink) Old 07-21-2019, 08:29 PM
SAS Member

Potentially losing people you care about is never easy

"Quiet, yet wild.
Rough, and yet
gentle,"
post #749 of 1169 (permalink) Old 07-22-2019, 02:55 AM
SAS Member

Where do i even begin..lol

I had no advice, no counsel, no encouragement, no consolation, no assistance, no support, of any kind, from anyone, that I can call to mind, as I hope to go to heaven!

-Dickens, David Copperfield
post #750 of 1169 (permalink) Old 07-22-2019, 07:11 AM
Zodiac Sign: LEO!!!

My Mood: Angelic
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePeopleEater View Post
No one likes me. People suck.
I like you. Because that's the chance I start off everyone on. And it helps your username is cute/interesting\quirky. You have to give me reasons or do or say bad things for me to actually dislike you.

You're only saying that because that's what you think people are thinking because you're thinking that of yourself. I mean, people who don't know you couldn't possibly dislike you. They can't. They have nothing to base it on. If some stranger does dislike you and they don't even know you, then it's probably saying more negative about them than it could be about you.

Waiting for a beam to break through here,
A chain-way vision bright and clear,
This must be it,
Longed for Bliss,
First it was so quiet and now I know I am not alone in here.

If you can read this, you must look at my profile page. I like people who have attention to detail, and curiosity. Have a look, the lion's torso is on diplay :-p
post #751 of 1169 (permalink) Old 07-22-2019, 07:30 AM
SAS Member

I'll start working in somewhere in a week and when visited there, I had a feeling, like people working in there hated that place :/. I also don't think that the company's sense of aesthetics fits me but there's nothing I can do about it for now. I hope that at least, I can learn about technical details there. I've heard that the company isn't as bad as I think.

Actually, what is bothering me the most is that people who are less successful at school, now have the chance of working at the biggest companies in here because they have some acquaintances or family members there. It always happens here in any kind of work area and that's really annoying.
post #752 of 1169 (permalink) Old 07-22-2019, 09:54 AM
SAS Member

Grandpa went from saying, "If they want to fight then bring the fight to me and I'll show them how's it's done" to having no fight left in him at all. We're all exhausted trying to support and be there for him. It's a lot and I hate seeing him like this

"Quiet, yet wild.
Rough, and yet
gentle,"
post #753 of 1169 (permalink) Old 07-22-2019, 10:12 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Crappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILOBRAVO View Post
I like you. Because that's the chance I start off everyone on. And it helps your username is cute/interesting\quirky. You have to give me reasons or do or say bad things for me to actually dislike you.

You're only saying that because that's what you think people are thinking because you're thinking that of yourself. I mean, people who don't know you couldn't possibly dislike you. They can't. They have nothing to base it on. If some stranger does dislike you and they don't even know you, then it's probably saying more negative about them than it could be about you.
Well, thanks. And that does make sense. No one can't not like me if they don't know me or never talk to me.
post #754 of 1169 (permalink) Old 07-22-2019, 10:29 AM
On An Indefinante Hiatus

@CNikki
You can get through this.

post #755 of 1169 (permalink) Old 07-22-2019, 07:56 PM
Cooked.

My Mood: Worried
So I've had this chair that an ex left at my house over a decade ago and it's been SEVEN years since we've been together. Throughout the years, she's stated that she was intending to pick it up, but nothing ever came of it. To be honest, I've always thought it was something she wanted to keep using as an excuse to see me or something. Near the end of our relationship, she would come over under the guise of "picking up the chair", we'd have sex and she'd leave. So, I must confess I didn't think she ever had any true intention of ever picking the chair up.

Fast forward to about 7 months ago. I'm doing some deep cleaning and really getting rid of the clutter around my room, old things I don't want - removing all the eyesores so to speak. In an inspired moment, I throw out the chair. Honestly, maybe I could have sent her a message to let her know at least it was at the curb, but I took the easy route and said nothing. I didn't feel like holding on to it until god knows when, nor did I really care to see her. She's never been someone who comes and goes easily.

So... She asks me about the chair today and I tell her I threw it out almost a year ago. She goes on this long winded rant about how hurt she is that I would do something like that and starts acting incredibly dramatic... Blah, blah - the usual routine about how she's a victim.

If she really wanted the damn chair, she's had over 2200 days to make an opportunity to come pick it up.

Not sure what the point of this rant is. I'm just glad I rid myself of that disaster relationship when I did. I really don't think she's changed since the day I met her. Cooked.

Never could learn to drink that blood
And call it wine,
Never could learn to hold you, love,
And call you mine.
post #756 of 1169 (permalink) Old 07-22-2019, 07:58 PM
Worthless Garbage

My Mood: Dead
I really don't know where I belong in this world.
post #757 of 1169 (permalink) Old 07-22-2019, 10:39 PM
SAS Member

I don't know where I belong either. I don't fit in with anyone. I feel like a dead man watching the world die. Jealous that they're dying together. When will I live again? Can I live again?
post #758 of 1169 (permalink) Old 07-23-2019, 01:08 AM
occasionally lesbian NRx

Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
Ideally I won't live past 30. It's kind of pointless when there's no hope because you're an alien.
post #759 of 1169 (permalink) Old 07-23-2019, 06:41 AM
SAS Member

I have a problem with fine and gross motor skills, which is probably the root cause of my SA and depression.
I feel I might have dyspraxia/ADHD-PI/High functioning autism..I've never been able to interact with people in a 'normal' way..But in India it's difficult to obtain a diagnosis. Doctors are simply not aware of dyspraxia.
Add to that my mom's health issues (schizophrenia), the academic scholarship chances I blew up because of my anxieties about the future, death of a close relative, the general issues a woman has to face in my country..
Overall I just wish I could die soon..but I'm silll fighting on, hoping things can improve..

I had no advice, no counsel, no encouragement, no consolation, no assistance, no support, of any kind, from anyone, that I can call to mind, as I hope to go to heaven!

-Dickens, David Copperfield
post #760 of 1169 (permalink) Old 07-23-2019, 11:25 AM
permanently unwanted

My Mood: Bitchy
I can't do this anymore. I wish I would die.

Now I'm Nothing

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page