I notice for the past three weeks that there's a social sequence happening to me multitaneously.
1. Shelter case manager on Feb 13, 2019 said that she will be absent on Feb 14, 2019, and she will return on Feb 15, 2019 to send the residential letter to the Cuny College Employee through email.
2. On Feb 16, 2019 I ended up with a flu that last a week.
3. I ask the Cuny College Employee on Feb 19, 2019 if he received the residential letter from my case manager to confirm living address and waive college fee application, and he said no.
4. On Feb 21, 2019 my mother called the case manager asking her if she sent residential letter to the Cuny Employee, but she said that she lost the paper.
5. On Feb 26, 2019 the shelter's employment specialist left an appointment paper for me to sign in the front desk about job fair, knowing that the next following day I have to see the case manager for an appointment.
6. On Feb 27, 2019 I ended up going up to the college admissions office, and the first employee that I saw wasn't able to interpret my response properly. The next employee said that since my application isn't in even though my information is in the college record, I can't attend college for Spring Semester 2019. The front desk shelter supervisor question me that I need to go downstairs to see the employment specialist, but my mother said that the employment specialist and case manager prevented me from going to college and my mother told me not to go downstairs to see the employment specialist. My mother also told me that the employment specialist called her phone yelling at her saying where I'm at, and this was before we arrived at the shelter. Twelve minutes later the employment specialist and the security guard showed up in front of my shelter unit, and he just keeps saying over and over job fair and computer fields. I've specifically asked the employment specialist that the last time he spoke to me was during Jan, 16, 2019, and why it took him so long to make contact with me again. I also said to the employment specialist, why did he gave me the appointment job fair paper to sign on Feb 26, 2019, knowing that I have to see the case manager on Feb 27, 2019, and he wanted to see the appointment paper for himself. So, the employment specialist snatch the paper out of my hand when he saw the appointment paper said Feb 26, 2019 and knowing that my response match the description.
7. On Feb 28, 2019 my mother, my sister, and I ended up running into the case manager outside the shelter during the morning time.
I've learned the sequences reacts accordingly to how I write online about my ideas.
Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers managing humanity 24/7 using Quantum Cryptography Satellites to run a thought interval to generate cryptographic keys to refresh key information into thoughts to channel the communication 24/7.
High Authority NSA Software Engineers "We feed the Supercomputers knowledge on how to manage citizens sleep, sex, accicident, dream, health, interaction, job, education, lottery, living condition, murder, suicide & terrorism throughout the day each day."