never talking about myself with people - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-11-2019, 10:05 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

never talking about myself with people

I have ways been so shy that i have always avoided talking about myself for fear of being judged...now i want to talk more about myself but i am scared of people getting upset at me for never telling them things before.

some "friends" and people ive known for years dont know that: -my oldest brother is a phd living in USA - i have a sister - my parents own a business - i travelled to europe and asia -what high school i went to - i was in a fraternity

some things i would like for example i lied that i went to a public school instead of a private schooolfor fear if being judged as rich

anyhow, do you think people will be ok with me starting to talk more about myself? or will they be angry that i have never told these things?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-11-2019, 11:00 AM
Broke boy

I know how you feel, most people donít want to hear about past abuse or hardships, and will tell you to get on with life or that itís just ďreality..Ē It depends on how often you do it, and who you choose to bare souls with. It can be annoying always be a leaning shoulder for someone as it can take up a lot of mental faculty. I would always go on drunk rants to a friend for example and eventually he told me so stfu, which I donít blame him for now that I think back.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 10:06 AM

Language: English
Back in the education system I've received criticisms from kids and regular/special ed teachers about my behavior and communication, and up to this very day I still received criticisms about my communication and behavior. I also received criticisms about my communication online the same way the kids and teachers criticize my communication, where the language barrier that I received results in making me admit to myself that I can't speak my own language English and making me confront my own actions to myself. Rather than me encountering persuasion from people, they concluded an idea where they do not ask me for an answer, the people want me to admit what they've introduce about me. When the people want to use persuasion, they would ask several questions and look for answers to match the topic conversation with the situation to draw out a response as part of social engineering. What I've encountered from people who concluded an idea where they do not ask me for an answer, but want me to admit what they've introduce about me does not match the social engineering concept, but shows a new concept that uses logic, sentences, mentality and concepts as if they had a conversation with me before.

I always thought adults makes their own decisions to interact with people regardless of what topic, but the logic is fake since the cryptographic keys can be generated from what's observe through the emulation to emulate the human response to automatically carry out conversations to interact with. This means communication can be fake, where the person concepts, logic, sentence construct, and specifying people & events can be mismatched.

What I mean by the emulation is that the technology has a copy of the logic, sentence constructs, mind, concepts, events, people and can emulate them into real time data to be used automatically. In this situation the emulation patterns can catch on, since the emulation is used over and over.

Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers observe & manage humanity 24/7 using Quantum Cryptography Satellites to run a thought interval to generate cryptographic keys to refresh key information into thoughts to channel the communication and it replenishes the human brain software machine & vessel 24/7.

High Authority NSA Software Engineers
Quote:
"God manages humans, bugs, animals, plants and weather, but we have no religion nor holidays to follow as we know the digital management program."^

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page